seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This just looks like one that the Chargers blow as a look ahead game against a flailing opponent in anticipation of playing KC Thursday night.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 12-10-21 at 07:10 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

About 30% chance. You saw what happened last night. Vikings almost lost.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Sure is typically a let down spot and this is the NFL but just don't see it happening here. Chargers won in K.C. so K.C. has the revenge factor and pressure in that game. Chargers already beat them where no one gave them a chance. They have done it before and know they can do it again. That was a huge 1st half bet for me at the time. Add in Giants just left party city Miami and coming to LA now? Should get ugly. Giants Super bowl is the 2 games afterward in Dallas and Philly. gL on your plays this weekend!!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

I feel like one big upset this week

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

The trend this season has been tail the team that looked like horseshit the previous week.
    Everybody loved Pitt. last night, how'd that turn out.

Go ahead, start from week 13 and work backwards, see how many teams looked like SB champs after shitting the bed the week before.

Regarding the NYG.
    Stay away, Danny Dimes is out and Glennon got concussed because their o-line is horrendous and won't/can't block for them.
    That's what happens when you have no blocking, you get your head bashed around and the brain gets bruised.

Glennon is cleared, but you would have to think he'll be playing scared.

On paper G-Men lose by 14, the way this NFL season is playing out, watch them win

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Sure is typically a let down spot and this is the NFL but just don't see it happening here. Chargers won in K.C. so K.C. has the revenge factor and pressure in that game. Chargers already beat them where no one gave them a chance. They have done it before and know they can do it again. That was a huge 1st half bet for me at the time. Add in Giants just left party city Miami and coming to LA now? Should get ugly. Giants Super bowl is the 2 games afterward in Dallas and Philly. gL on your plays this weekend!!
    If the Chargers were playing anyone else I wouldn’t be thinking letdown, but this division is a tight race, every team .500 or better, and KC usually has run away with it by now. Chargers probably win the division if they win this game. The bigger the stakes the more probability that the Chargers become the same old sorry ass Chargers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nfl always a chance

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Chargers should cover.. Giants just have a hard time scoring.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

I could see the Giants getting blown out and some firings on Monday. This game has blow out written all over it.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Almost all double-digit favs have won outright this year.

One of these big dogs is due

Enikk

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I could see the Giants getting blown out and some firings on Monday. This game has blow out written all over it.
    Agree and than won't be surprised when the Giants upset Dallas or Philadelphia. Wonder how teams that have given up on season have faired going to Miami than on road to LA. Can't be pretty with these modern day players even when not giving up on a season.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Maybe to the spread but not the game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Giants team on paper is not as bad as their record. Barkley is due for a breakout. Chargers are missing Keenan Allen it seems. Game could be pretty tight.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Thursday game will decide division. Chargers win. They hold tie breaker. LAC wins, they should be in.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

There's always a chance in the NFL thats why its the toughest game to beat for handicappers. I think the Chargers win but if I'm playing this game which I'm not I probably lean towards taking the 10 points with the G Men.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

This should be a total mismatch, but the Chargers are probably the only team that will either lose or give the Giants hope of winning all the way to the final snap.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

One thing is true year after year. The Chargers can beat or be beaten by any team.

stevenash

*wrong post
    Last edited by stevenash; 12-11-21 at 08:36 AM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    One thing is true year after year. The Chargers can beat or be beaten by any team.
    No professional team personifies this more than the Chargers, no matter which city they are in. The Chargers hate greatness and prosperity.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

shoulld be a low scoring game seaborn, QB change and couple missed tackles here and there could do the trick for Giants

best of luck

stevenash

Sheppard and Toney are inactive.
    Golloday cracked his ribs last week but is cheered to play.

The backup QB is starting with scrambled brains due to a concussion but also cleared and Danny Dimes is out with a messed up neck due to lack of protection up front.

The backup QN with the scrambled brains has all three of his top receivers out or hurt.
    Who's he going to throw to, providing he gets time to even throw the damn ball.

I'm a lifelong Gee-Man homer.
    This team as it sits right now is a bigger mess than when Jersey Joe handed the ball off Csonka that somehow Herm Edwards scooped up and scored on.
    Yeah, that kind of mess.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

The backup QB is starting with scrambled brains due to a concussion but also cleared and Danny Dimes is out with a messed up neck due to lack of protection up front.

The backup QN with the scrambled brains has all three of his top receivers out or hurt.

This team as it sits right now is a bigger mess than when Jersey Joe handed the ball off Csonka that somehow Herm Edwards scooped up and scored on.
    Yeah, that kind of mess.

That's what I want to hear about the Giants. I don't want any drama watching the game tomorrow. I want a swift and decisive ass kicking administered by the Chargers on the GMen.

Eliud Kipchoge
    Eliud Kipchoge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    This just looks like one that the Chargers blow as a look ahead game against a flailing opponent in anticipation of playing KC Thursday night.
    That's why I took the points with the Giants -- think they hang in

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Eliud Kipchoge View Post
    That's why I took the points with the Giants -- think they hang in
    From your lips to God's ears.
    I'm a loyal homer, I can't fade 'em.
    The only team I love more than cash.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

I think the Chargers end up winning, the under is very tempting. I don't see many touchdowns in this game.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I think the Chargers end up winning, the under is very tempting. I don't see many touchdowns in this game.
    If Ekeler is 100 percent then all bets off.
    Giants have a defense that Ekeler could go nuts on.

Enikk

Yeah, that kind of mess.

Funny, I have seen that play so many times growing up but never realized Csonka was the fullback in the play. Honestly never knew he was a Giant.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Debating going to my first sofi stadium game. I think the gmen win outright

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Chargers have 4 players out CB S LB and worse ever thier Center Gaints also added more injuries TE LB WR and lost qb jones we now have Glennon who tossed 2 pics in last game the only edge we have actually 2 is Chargers were DD negative -17.5 and with upset @ Bengals went bom up to 21.5 ++++ points thats 39 point move in one game also Chargers are looking ahead to Chiefs

BUT the Chargers are still negative points differntial -1 point spread dropped to -9 now so chargers are -9 Giants are now +4

MY DD crossover is hitting at 100% this year ................

NYG after DD crossover vs Eagles +6 points at dolphins POOF 20-9 loss

Steelers after huge DD croosover +3 dog tnf @ Vikes POOF 36-28 Loser

Falcons after DD crossover +11 home dog vs DIV rival T B poof 30-17 losers Bills after DD croossover -2.5 points vs Pats poof 14-10 loser

gotta feel Chargers again prevent D allows giants to score and lose by 8 points or 7 which is where i got this game at

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Yeah, that kind of mess.

Barkley Golladay Slayton and Evan Engram is all you need. This is the NFL bro not college football. Having said that chargers are still massive favs for a reason.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The spread has 50% covering all you need to know

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 862

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    This sums up the Chargers as a team and an organization. Always.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

If the Giants go full on New England and throw the ball like twice in the game, they can control the clock and keep the Chargers O on the bench. At that point the Chargers are inefficient enough to give the Giants an actual chance to win the game outright. I put that chance at about 16.6%, which is pretty high. The chance of covering however is higher, like 55% if they employ the run at all cost technique.

stevenash

I talked myself into Giants +9

Why do I feel like I walked into a steaming pile of crap?

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I talked myself into Giants +9

Why do I feel like I walked into a steaming pile of crap?
    Because 9 is a dead number and the Giants aren't smart enough to just run. They will try running their regular crappy ass offense and then the Chargers will just capitalize on the giants D being on the field for 60% of the game in the end. After the 3rd quarter in garbage time, the Giants still wont score to get that back door cover because they haven't shown anyone they can yet.

12 Last