Betpoints: 5652

Dude got drafted in the first round as a receiver in an option offense

sad news. Don’t know how much time we have. Log off and enjoy it

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Sad. 33 years old

"Thomas was found dead on December 9, 2021, in his home in Roswell, Georgia. It was determined that he died from medical complications related to injuries he received in a 2019 vehicle crash. He was 33 years old."

I'm guessing he had medication, and he overdosed
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Lol.. Medical issues my ass at age 33, he OD'd at home and died.. Next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    An athlete died from doing drugs. So Rare!
    Never assume anything in life.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

He took the vaxx and got wacked.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    He took the vaxx and got wacked.
    Well…at least you didn’t say the Jews killed him. Either way, you whacked.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    The vax is causing all sorts of heart problems and strokes. Government ruthlessly pushing population control before the public wises up.

Those of us refusing the jab already knew this though.

No question. They US population is projected to be around 60 million roughly by 2025. Do the Math. Deagel Report. Supposedly a person originally within the government had access to this information. Emphasize the word "supposedly" for morons like vaxxerd (vittard) so they don't put words in my mouth I never said.

Here is a link to the forecast page that was resurrected because the info at Deagel.com was pulled down. It started spreading fast.
    The one thing they have to their advantage is the average person could never fathom that their own people would want them dead...they think they care about them.

https://nobulart.com/deagel-2025-forecast-resurrected/

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Well…at least you didn’t say the Jews killed him. Either way, you whacked.
    If the jews are behind the vaxx then they did. Not sure who profits the most from "jewzer (pfizer)", mojewna (moderna), and the Jew & Jew vax (J & J). I missed one forgot the company, Merck?

Eliud Kipchoge
    Eliud Kipchoge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Covid ? No idea man
    Vaccine got him -- Heart Attacks from Blood Clots are well known side effects -- Avoid taking the vaccine if you can

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Eliud Kipchoge View Post
    Vaccine got him -- Heart Attacks from Blood Clots are well known side effects -- Avoid taking the vaccine if you can
    And you know this because you were there when he died and reviewed the autopsy results, right?

Eliud Kipchoge

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    And you know this because you were there when he died and reviewed the autopsy results, right?
    I know this because there have been Tens of Thousands of DEATHS of young people this year due to heart attacks from clots and they all had one thing in common -- They got the death jab.

20 and 30 year old athletes in great shape don't just die of heart attacks by the thousands

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Are you willing to place a $100 bet with me that his death was not due to the covid vaccine? PM me so I can give you Venmo account info to send the cash.

We will use the official coroner's report to grade the bet.

Eliud Kipchoge

We will use the official coroner's report to grade the bet.
    Written by Anthony Fauci ? You are a Fool

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Eliud Kipchoge View Post
    Written by Anthony Fauci ? You are a Fool
    Fauci is not the coroner. Fulton County coroner in Georgia will issue the report. Leave Fauci out of it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    No question. They US population is projected to be around 60 million roughly by 2025. Do the Math. Deagel Report. Supposedly a person originally within the government had access to this information. Emphasize the word "supposedly" for morons like vaxxerd (vittard) so they don't put words in my mouth I never said.

Here is a link to the forecast page that was resurrected because the info at Deagel.com was pulled down. It started spreading fast.
    The one thing they have to their advantage is the average person could never fathom that their own people would want them dead...they think they care about them.

https://nobulart.com/deagel-2025-forecast-resurrected/
    60 million

odds are most of us are dead in under 4 years then

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

this thread was supposed to give respects to an NFL players RIP thomas .........

BUT now you morons ssay it was the Vaccine that our govt is posining people

well im going for my booster shot next week and even tho i nver tested postive 7 times i'm doing what it is necassary to save my life

but go ahed dont getvaccinated and sure as all others who did not get vaccinated YOU will be DEAD 100% non vaccinated people died

others who got vaccinated caught it again but DID NOT die they survived

this aint the FLU thats not killing people like it used to but if your not vaccinated and even catch a cold you might die

i laugh at people not wearing mask .......... truth fla univ. did study if any one coughs or sneezes in your direction 6 feet will not protect you the germs fly 13 feet or more dending on weather and wind 6 feet LOL

RIP Demarius

Eliud Kipchoge

Fauci is not the coroner. Fulton County coroner in Georgia will issue the report. Leave Fauci out of it.

Your boy Anthony Fauci has been LYING his ass off since day 1 of this whole deal ---- None of the bull shit they put us through was ever necessary and I knew early on the Vaccines were Deadly --- We now have Tens of Thousands of American Deaths from the vaccines to prove it

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    this thread was supposed to give respects to an NFL players RIP thomas .........

BUT now you morons ssay it was the Vaccine that our govt is posining people

well im going for my booster shot next week and even tho i nver tested postive 7 times i'm doing what it is necassary to save my life

but go ahed dont getvaccinated and sure as all others who did not get vaccinated YOU will be DEAD 100% non vaccinated people died

this aint the FLU thats not killing people like it used to but if your not vaccinated and even catch a cold you might die

i laugh at people not wearing mask .......... truth fla univ. did study if any one coughs or sneezes in your direction 6 feet will not protect you the germs fly 13 feet or more dending on weather and wind 6 feet LOL

RIP Demarius
    Retards like you are the reason why we're in this mess. Some people will believe in anything. SMFH

Time for your boosters

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    60 million

odds are most of us are dead in under 4 years then
    The charts are pretty scary for England, Ireland, US, Germany, etc... 70% reduction in population by 2025

Eliud Kipchoge

Dozens of stories like this one today in the European Soccer League ....
    Fully Vaccinated Great Athlete Manchester United Victor Lindelof leaves game suffering from ‘chest pains and breathing problems Before the vaccine rollout when did we ever see players / elite athletes going down with breathing issues? NEVER. Lindelof wasn’t even challenged! Hope he’s ok.

Eliud Kipchoge

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post

Oops -- There's a false statement -- Thousands of Deaths from Covid of people who are vaccinated. 70% of new Covid Hospitalizations are fully vacccinated people..

You folks have been LIED to by the Anthony Fauci Crowd

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Demaryius Thomas had the degenerative brain disease known as chronic traumatic encephalopathy or CTE, which is linked to repeated blows to the head, according to an announcement Tuesday by doctors from Boston University who had been studying the former NFL star's brain through the Concussion Legacy Foundation (CLF).

Thomas was found dead in his Roswell, Georgia, home this past Dec. 9, just 15 days before his 34th birthday. At the time, his family believed that seizures, which Thomas had battled since a 2019 car crash, might have led to his death. The coroner's office in Fulton County, Georgia, has not yet ruled on the cause of death.

Neuropathologist Dr. Ann McKee, who was part of the Boston University research team, said Thomas most likely died after having a seizure -- a condition not generally associated with CTE.

"CTE itself does not cause death. You don't die from CTE," McKee told ABC News. "What CTE does is it changes your behavior and your personality."

Family members say that in addition to the seizures, which began in 2020, Thomas also struggled with what have come to be known as common conditions associated with CTE: memory loss, paranoia and other erratic behavior, especially in the last year before he died.

"His mood would change, and he would also isolate himself sometimes," Thomas' mother, Katina Stuckey Smith, told ABC News. "He was, like, 'Mom, I don't know what's going on with my body. You know, I gotta get myself together,' and he said, 'I don't feel like myself anymore.'"

Doctors at Boston University said Thomas had stage 2 CTE, which is associated with progressive behavior, cognitive and mood abnormalities. Thomas' relatives say he developed depression and anxiety and had panic attacks in the years before his death. Stage 4 is the most severe state of CTE and is usually associated with dementia.

"I hope this is a wake-up call to high-profile current and former NFL players that CTE is rampant among them, and they need to get involved in creating real solutions," said Dr. Chris Nowinski, co-founder and CEO of the CLF. "CTE should be their No. 1 off-the-field issue."

Thomas is one of more than 300 former NFL players who have been diagnosed with CTE by McKee and the BU CTE Center research team.

A first-round pick in 2010 out of Georgia Tech, Thomas played 10 seasons in the NFL. He spent 8˝ seasons with the Denver Broncos, with whom he won two AFC championships and a Super Bowl. The four-time Pro Bowl receiver also played with the Houston Texans and New York Jets, finishing his career with 724 catches for 9,763 yards and 63 touchdowns.

Thomas retired from the NFL in June 2021.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post

Neuropathologist Dr. Ann McKee, who was part of the Boston University research team, said Thomas most likely died after having a seizure -- a condition not generally associated with CTE.
    "CTE itself does not cause death. You don't die from CTE," McKee told ABC News. "What CTE does is it changes your behavior and your personality."
    Which makes Dr. McKee's claim that a seizure killed him ridiculous - she self contradicts within a sentence. The media and corporate coverage on this is a total clown show. Anyone who has an open mind and follows the facts at hand knows what "most likely" killed him. And it wasn't a seizure.

First 12