manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    He snuck him in the handshake line. Forget any made up backstory or made up thoughts on what may have happened during the game.

Sneaking somebody in the handshake line is Weak Sh*t.

If anything, you have 4 quarters to handle it on the court. And there are many ways to get at somebody during a basketball game.

Also, if you fight on the court during the game, there are usually no assault charges. You just get thrown out the game.
    Blacker 100% correct

summer men's soccer league many years ago

completed freshman year where i had started a couple games feeling pretty good about it too

playing Henniker (the only one on earth)

game starts

we have a set play ball comes in over the top i catch it on half volley it's 1-0 ten seconds in

next time we get the ball i make 2 or 3 guys look foolish bang 2-0

as i'm waking back for kickoff quite unprovoked i said, "gone be like this all day !"

next time i got served a breakaway i don't know where the guy came from to this day but the ball was not on his mind

dude broke my tibia kicked through the shinguard full force snapped her like a hockey stick

missed entire sophomore season

never talked trash again

cured !!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Doesn't matter what he said, if he even said anything. You have to be weak minded to want to fight someone after a game

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

That really wasn't a sucker punch. The fact that it was a "handshake line" or whatever you want to call it is meaningless. Those two kids were clearly engaged in some prior drama, verbal and probably some physical as well. You can call it "jumping to conclusions" all you want, but it's the only backstory that makes sense, unless you want me to believe the offender was on bath salts and just lost his shit for no reason.

Given the fact that there was some serious tension between the two of them, the taller kid should have known to be on guard when the two crossed paths, even in the handshake line. Your adrenaline is running high, ill will is still in your blood, it's not like you had two weeks to cool off before you got in line to shake hands lol. You should have been able to read his eyes and/or body language as he approached.

The fact of the matter is these are how fights go down in the real world. Some of you guys live in the virtual world and wouldn't understand. Even in bar fights, someone always throws the first punch. Does that make it a sucker punch? I'd say the kid who threw hands was boiling over with unresolved anger pertaining to previous engagements and simply retaliated. He threw the first punch and that's it. It was even a body blow FFS so he at least gave the dude chance.

I'm not condoning the action necessarily, but I'm not condemning it either. Both kids probably learned a hard lesson that day.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Any time MFer. I live in Greenwood, Indiana. All you have to do is threaten me and come here. That way after I crush your windpipe I'll have grounds for self defense

As Fred White would say in Tombstone, "Common boys. We don't need any trouble in the place or anywhere else for that matter." LMFAO ROFL Well, he said something like that.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Shit gets funnier every time I watch it. He lays that other kid out FLAT. You can tell the kid is pissed and just two pieces the hell out of that kid who’s like 6 inches taller than him. “What’s wrong with today’s kids” Your such a pussy it’s not even funny, kids fight sometimes. You weren’t at the game and have no idea why the lil guy did what he did. I’m sure that lurp was playing dirty and or talking some shit the whole game. What if he hit the little guy with an elbow during the game or something? If that was my kid it would be so hard to explain to him what he did was wrong with a straight face. I would try to but inside I’d be like “Fukk yea!!! You laid that motherfukker out!!!” Way to go son!”

They better cancel school in Iowa for a whole week now so there aren't copycat incidents. People might need emotional support, counseling, have suicide thoughts, etc. Lock that whole bitch down NOW! Pussy country now. You cawksuckers allowed women to run your country like a Matriarchy. And ya'll worship their diseased c*nts so much you can't be men. Not referring to you KID!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    They better cancel school in Iowa for a whole week now so there aren't copycat incidents. People might need emotional support, counseling, have suicide thoughts, etc. Lock that whole bitch down NOW! Pussy country now. You cawksuckers allowed women to run your country like a Matriarchy. And ya'll worship their diseased c*nts so much you can't be men. Not referring to you KID!
    Oh yeah and fukk man, I just caught a cold. Lock this whole state down bitch (Whitmer). I might be carrying the virus that will kill off the species. OH FUKKING NO! Dam that would sure suck!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Doesn't matter what he said, if he even said anything. You have to be weak minded to want to fight someone after a game
    Exactly. Handle it on the court, if you must.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Also--- the number of people that commit a felony WHILE ON CAMERA is insane to me lol...

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

He's a pussy-ass bitch through and through. If you're going to fight, let the motherfukker know and challenge him, that was a clear cheap shot. Don't think it's going to get better; next game he plays, the opponent is going to trash talk even more and dare him to "take a shot, right now when I'm ready" and the punk probably won't do it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    He's a pussy-ass bitch through and through. If you're going to fight, let the motherfukker know and challenge him, that was a clear cheap shot. Don't think it's going to get better; next game he plays, the opponent is going to trash talk even more and dare him to "take a shot, right now when I'm ready" and the punk probably won't do it.
    Highly doubt he's ever playing another game.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 147

I do appreciate the irony of this

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I do appreciate the irony of this
    That a bunch of ALLEGED grown man are outraged at the decision made by a 17 year old human who’s brain is literally not even fully developed yet? I’ve seen plenty of people get “cheap shots” to the dome myself including me and they and myself swung back, didn’t lay on the floor like a fukking cadaver. I mean seriously, the kid after one punch to the gut and one to the face by a smaller human was laying there like he got hit over the head with an anvil. Cry me a river.

Eddy Munny

That a bunch of ALLEGED grown man are outraged at the decision made by a 17 year old human who’s brain is literally not even fully developed yet? I’ve seen plenty of people get “cheap shots” to the dome myself including me and they and myself swung back, didn’t lay on the floor like a fukking cadaver. I mean seriously, the kid after one punch to the gut and one to the face by a smaller human was laying there like he got hit over the head with an anvil. Cry me a river.
    You're giving Johnny too much credit here. I doubt he even knows what the word "irony" means, he just parroted a line he's seen or heard bandied about by grown-ups.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Surprised there was no retaliation - His teammates seemed okay with it. You'd expect that kid to get pummeled!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 147

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You're giving Johnny too much credit here. I doubt he even knows what the word "irony" means, he just parroted a line he's seen or heard bandied about by grown-ups.
    The irony is he sucker punched him during hand shaking an act of good sportsmanship...
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave johnnyvegas13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    The irony is he sucker punched him during hand shaking an act of good sportsmanship...
    Fair enough, I'll give you a point for that.

I still maintain that in a world of sucker punches, that one was as telegraphed as it gets. Was it unexpected? Sure. But the kid wasn't blindsided, they're literally walking towards each other. If I know I pissed someone off to such a degree that he might act erratically in close proximity, there's no chance I'm caught completely off guard in a situation like that. It was probably the first time in that kid's coddled life that someone closed his yapper by force.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Fair enough, I'll give you a point for that.

I still maintain that in a world of sucker punches, that one was as telegraphed as it gets. Was it unexpected? Sure. But the kid wasn't blindsided, they're literally walking towards each other. If I know I pissed someone off to such a degree that he might act erratically in close proximity, there's no chance I'm caught completely off guard in a situation like that. It was probably the first time in that kid's coddled life that someone closed his yapper by force.
    You are making a lot of assumptions Munny. First you say it was unexpected, then you said the kid wasn't blindsided? Do you really think he knew the guy was going to Mike Tyson him in line? Who would ever expect that? How do you know he pissed the guy off? Who said he was running his mouth? Where are you getting that from? He basically just punched the 1st guy that was in line. You are jumping to a lot of conclusions and basically just trying to rationalize some idiot making an irrational decision.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    People keep making up shit. The kid just happen to be the first kid in the handshake line. Now people want to blame him for an idiot out of control.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Mac, I would take Manny and KidBaz and we'd fukk everyone in this thread up at the same time

Stop being a pussy

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You are making a lot of assumptions Munny. First you say it was unexpected, then you said the kid wasn't blindsided? Do you really think he knew the guy was going to Mike Tyson him in line? Who would ever expect that? How do you know he pissed the guy off? Who said he was running his mouth? Where are you getting that from? He basically just punched the 1st guy that was in line. You are jumping to a lot of conclusions and basically just trying to rationalize some idiot making an irrational decision.
    The kid wasn't blindsided, they were facing one another... I only said that it was unexpected in that it occurred in the handshake line, but he wasn't blindsided. In most cases, outside of a boxing ring or a sanctioned fight, you could argue any first punch thrown is "unexpected" but like I said, if there were hostile feelings carried over from the game then the taller kid shouldn't have been caught completely off guard.

As for the "assumptions" I made regarding the situation, we have a few seconds of post-game video and zero audio to go by. You're also making assumptions if you think it was just a random, unprovoked attack on another player whose only offense was that he happened to be the "1st guy in line."

I think it's safe to say there were words/scuffles that culminated in the one kid launching an attack. If it turns out nothing led up to the incident, and that the attacker was off his loony meds, or on bath salts, or demonically possessed, then I guess I stand corrected, but I'd rather defer to the more likely scenario.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Surprised there was no retaliation - His teammates seemed okay with it. You'd expect that kid to get pummeled!
    yes they should of killed him right on the ground there

Mac4Lyfe

The kid wasn't blindsided, they were facing one another... I only said that it was unexpected in that it occurred in the handshake line, but he wasn't blindsided. In most cases, outside of a boxing ring or a sanctioned fight, you could argue any first punch thrown is "unexpected" but like I said, if there were hostile feelings carried over from the game then the taller kid shouldn't have been caught completely off guard.

As for the "assumptions" I made regarding the situation, we have a few seconds of post-game video and zero audio to go by. You're also making assumptions if you think it was just a random, unprovoked attack on another player whose only offense was that he happened to be the "1st guy in line."

I think it's safe to say there were words/scuffles that culminated in the one kid launching an attack. If it turns out nothing led up to the incident, and that the attacker was off his loony meds, or on bath salts, or demonically possessed, then I guess I stand corrected, but I'd rather defer to the more likely scenario.
    Your telling me the kid expected to be punched but purposely get knocked the Fukk out? Come on, the kid never rose his arms to protect himself because he was totally caught off guard. What led to the kid throwing punches is totally irrelevant. Not in a handshake line. Bruh!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Your telling me the kid expected to be punched but purposely get knocked the Fukk out? Come on, the kid never rose his arms to protect himself because he was totally caught off guard. What led to the kid throwing punches is totally irrelevant. Not in a handshake line. Bruh!
    You can't read, dude.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Mac, I would take Manny and KidBaz and we'd fukk everyone in this thread up at the same time

Stop being a pussy
    Not me, not even close

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    yes they should of killed him right on the ground there

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Fukking 60 year old guy watching high school girls sucker punch each other???

WHAT A CREEPY FUKKING WIERDO!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Not me, not even close
    my apologies

Goes without saying

You're a goat here bru

Always one of my favs
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    my apologies

Goes without saying

You're a goat here bru

Always one of my favs
    I'm definitely not a goat by any means but I always got your back Krak. I've got a few fights left in me but to much to lose now. I'd need a waiver and no cameras these days

First 123