Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    We all make assumptions. Any time you, or I, or anyone reacts to a video, we make assumptions. That shouldn't have to be stated.
    No need to assume. We all seen the video. Let's say he spit on him or called him the "N" word or tripped him or was talking shit in the game. You might have a point IF he would have reacted right then.

There's such a thing as street code and punching a guy during handshakes is a bitch move. Funny how some of you guys justify that pussy shit.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I said I would tell my kid it was wrong. That lil guy had some power in that right hand, no father should be disappointed in that. I don’t know the circumstances but I think it’s safe to assume he didn’t single out probably the biggest kid on the team just cuz his team lost. I think it’s safe to assume that kid that got laid out was talking shit and or playing dirty. If your out there running your mouth and playing dirty you should expect to get hit at anytime, even during the post game handshake. How do we know at that moment of the shake that lurp didn’t say “I fukked your sister” or something like that? How do we know the kid that got laid out who was much bigger wasn’t taking cheap shots on the little guy all game? I’ve seen countless amount of fights where somebody just got cracked, that’s usually how it goes down. Fights rarely take place at the flag pole or “meet me outback” in the real world.
    That school shooter took out 4 kids and several other people with only a few shots. He was a very good marksman. I'm sure you would be proud that your son was such a good shot.

Thankfully, you don't have any kids. One less dumb dumbs. Kids say all kind of shit on the court. Fans and parents do too. You as a player, play the damn game. The minute you go retard like Ron Artest, you are the only one that will suffer the consequences. Unless your life means nothing, learn to walk away.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The only bullying was the ass whooping the other team did to his team. His feelings were hurt because they just got embarrassed and did a bitch move by sucker punching the other kid. You can not justify that shit. I don't care what side you've been on. You are a pussy to sucker punch someone. That shit is just as foul as a kid shooting up unsuspecting kids behind their backs. That is a pussy move. Confront the guy man to man. Face to face. ANYONE can go behind someone with a baseball bat and knock someone out. That shit is felony assault and he should be rotting in a jail just like KidBaz did for the same pussy shit. Bye Felicia. Have fun sucker punching Bubba while you're getting your asshole gaped.
    I dunno Mac, you're putting to much emphasis on sucker punching. I've never sucker punched but I've been sucker punched a few times, multiple people at once. It's not that big of a deal, usually smaller people will use it. As long as your head is on a swivel it's actually better bc then they throw the first punch and it's tee off time

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lol no--its a bitch move and usually fired off buy the guy that would lose and if done right-the person hit never stands a chance....big or not.....you act like a 16-18 year old kid has a chin lol...kids are glass....
    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I dunno Mac, you're putting to much emphasis on sucker punching. I've never sucker punched but I've been sucker punched a few times, multiple people at once. It's not that big of a deal, usually smaller people will use it. As long as your head is on a swivel it's actually better bc then they throw the first punch and it's tee off time

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Come to think of it back in the late 90s I was at a skate park, think I was 13 or 14 anyway there was an older kid there that was a total poser and couldn’t skate for shit so me and one of my buddies started clowning on him. He came up and kicked me when I wasn’t looking and I just turned around and laughed at him. Later on before they closed he came up on me again kinda from the side and hit me upside the head with a wrist guard I blocked his second one and hit him back and we fought for about a minute or so before it got broken up. The word “cheap shot” never entered my mind until today reading this and I still don’t consider what he did a cheap shot. It’s not like the UFC let’s touch gloves and get ready. Someone is almost always the aggressor without a mutual agreement to physically fight. Like paper trail said the kid had no chin, you get hit in the stomach once and in the face once by a smaller guy and you are on the floor unconscious? What a fukking PUSSY.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Sucker punching someone in the locker room or during recess is not nearly as stupid as doing it during a HS basketball game that is being recorded. Punching a kid when you're 10 is probably not a big deal either but when you are 17 and can be tried as an adult??? STUPID. This kid is fukkked to high heaven.

Mac4Lyfe

This was Corey Benjamins daughter who suckered punch a girl a few weeks ago. WTF is going on with this country? Her mom told her to hit her and she just wound up and punched her. I don't think she even got arrested for this. 15 year old shemale. Benjamin apologized but the MOM should be arrested for this shit.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Only on SBR would it be 50/50 or 60/40 in favor of the sucker puncher

I'm ashamed to be a gambler. Its almost the lowest of the low except for a politician or lawyer

Disorganised and emotionally unstable, poorly adapted, suffering from alcohol problems, impulsive, or with a "globally adapted" personality. These are the features of the four diagnosed types of compulsive gamblers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

now if you wanna see a cheap shot go to the 1:05 mark of this clip

Mac4Lyfe

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

lol mac4lies is in tears over this and calling it a sucker punch but LeBron opens up another player when he’s not looking at that’s just a “chicken wing” what a decrepit old f*g

Fred The Hammer

Come to think of it back in the late 90s I was at a skate park, think I was 13 or 14 anyway there was an older kid there that was a total poser and couldn’t skate for shit so me and one of my buddies started clowning on him. He came up and kicked me when I wasn’t looking and I just turned around and laughed at him. Later on before they closed he came up on me again kinda from the side and hit me upside the head with a wrist guard I blocked his second one and hit him back and we fought for about a minute or so before it got broken up. The word “cheap shot” never entered my mind until today reading this and I still don’t consider what he did a cheap shot. It’s not like the UFC let’s touch gloves and get ready. Someone is almost always the aggressor without a mutual agreement to physically fight. Like paper trail said the kid had no chin, you get hit in the stomach once and in the face once by a smaller guy and you are on the floor unconscious? What a fukking PUSSY.
    Get back to making Whoppers and STFU. You goddamn moron

Mac4Lyfe

I just heard that this kids family has filed for bankruptcy before. They'll probably be filing again once they get the lawsuit.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    This guy has been in jail twice for the last decade because of the same stupid shit. He literally just got back at SBR after spending his formative years in lock up. And he's giving advice.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

This guy has been in jail twice for the last decade because of the same stupid shit. He literally just got back at SBR after spending his formative years in lock up. And he's giving advice.
    lol do you ever stop lying and making shit up? Your basically a senior citizen, what are you doing watching high school kids play basketball anyways you fukking chester? Lol “in the last decade” that’s quite a gap fukkhead

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I just heard that this kids family has filed for bankruptcy before. They'll probably be filing again once they get the lawsuit.
    Bro you need to get a life how much time have you spent on this today?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol you look like a total BITCH. I’d grab you by your little penis tip haircut and break your fukking nose on my knee REAL QUICK.

Mac4Lyfe

lol do you ever stop lying and making shit up? Your basically a senior citizen, what are you doing watching high school kids play basketball anyways you fukking chester? Lol “in the last decade” that’s quite a gap fukkhead
    Senior citizen? Haha, you got me mixed up homes. What am I doing watching HS kids play basketball? I just happen to coach HS kids you dumb dumb.

So are you going to change your story now? You are a model citizen who's never had felony assault charges???

Mac4Lyfe

Lol you look like a total BITCH. I’d grab you by your little penis tip haircut and break your fukking nose on my knee REAL QUICK.
    Did you forget that your parole officer is on speed dial???

Mac4Lyfe

Bro you need to get a life how much time have you spent on this today?
    The guy who's been locked up more than anyone in SBR tells us to "Get a Life".

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Things are different today than they were 30 yrs ago. Fights happened all the time, sometimes you'd become friends afterwards sometimes you'd fight again. No biggie, sucker punch or not, didn't matter bc everyone scrapped so everyone had tolerance.

Seems like that's heavily frowned upon these days, kids miss the point about fighting and instead focus on winning losing from the peer pressure. So much so they get a gun or their friends to avoid it altogether.

Strange times for sure, I'd probably be a candidate for worst parent these days with how out of touch I am with the times
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave shadymcgrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Are we shocked from a guy that beat his wife.....wonder where she learned to act out LOL.....apple-tree yall know the rest lmao
    This was Corey Benjamins daughter who suckered punch a girl a few weeks ago. WTF is going on with this country? Her mom told her to hit her and she just wound up and punched her. I don't think she even got arrested for this. 15 year old shemale. Benjamin apologized but the MOM should be arrested for this shit.

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

This is not surprising as this is the type of thing that happens when Democrats are in charge of our children whilst they are at school.

Libbies gotta sucka punch because they know no other way.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

The guy who's been locked up more than anyone in SBR tells us to "Get a Life".
    Richlas, Louisvillekid, triggertrace, and 2dabank got me beat by quite a large margin. Lol I got in trouble cuz I was out LIVING bro. Wasn’t sitting at home on a computer screen researching some high school kids families financial background like a creepy fukking old man.
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave KiDBaZkiT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Only reason Im against all fighting is some kid around here will shoot you.....190 murders and the year is not done yet.....these kids just point and shoot.....literally if they are under 30...look out....

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Fukking 60 year old guy watching high school girls sucker punch each other???

WHAT A CREEPY FUKKING WIERDO!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Are we shocked from a guy that beat his wife.....wonder where she learned to act out LOL.....apple-tree yall know the rest lmao
    Did Benjamin beat his wife? The mother seems to be the crazy one?

PaperTrail07

As a kid/in a bar w words....100% keep your head on a swivel.....I get that.....but to someone TOTALLY unexpecting it....bitch move.... a 16 year old the other day said nothing and KO an 84 year old woman and stole her Jeep in broad daylight at a gas station... kid should be put down like a sick dog IMO

PaperTrail07

I mean I was not there....but it seems to be multiple women over the years.....so its his way of life IMO....
    Did Benjamin beat his wife? The mother seems to be the crazy one?

Mac4Lyfe

Fukking 60 year old guy watching high school girls sucker punch each other???
    WHAT A CREEPY FUKKING WIERDO!!!
    Punch each other? Dude stop it. The black beast girl sucker punched the other girl just like this idiot. Try to keep up.

Fred The Hammer

Any time MFer. I live in Greenwood, Indiana. All you have to do is threaten me and come here. That way after I crush your windpipe I'll have grounds for self defense

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

He snuck him in the handshake line. Forget any made up backstory or made up thoughts on what may have happened during the game.

Sneaking somebody in the handshake line is Weak Sh*t.

If anything, you have 4 quarters to handle it on the court. And there are many ways to get at somebody during a basketball game.

Also, if you fight on the court during the game, there are usually no assault charges. You just get thrown out the game.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Black Coffee 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I mean I was not there....but it seems to be multiple women over the years.....so its his way of life IMO....
    These guys usually have drama all around them. I wonder how long he has been married to the mother Tyra Hunt who was the one who told her daughter to hit the girl. He's had a long time girlfriend just a few years ago but still with the wife? And another girl back in 2000. Dama.

Corey Benjamin was arrested twice for domestic violence in 2000 and 2016. There are no reports indicating if Tyra Hunt was the one involved in 2000. The 2016 arrest involved Corey's unnamed long-time girlfriend.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

How do you know it was even premeditated? Maybe the kid wasn’t planning on it and as soon as he got face to face in a fraction of a second decided “Fukk it” Wasn’t a cheap shot either when your facing someone. That’s how it goes down that’s what dumb fukks like vitterd and tears4lie-f don’t understand. People don’t go “I’m about to hit you, get ready” If there’s ever tension in a situation you gotta be ready for that shit.
    There you go bringing me up. Your boy Tuesday didn’t show up for his beating. Of course it’s a cheap shot….you’re in a hand shake line and it’s an attack. Kid is just a little weasel and you know his parents are trailer trash.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Any time MFer. I live in Greenwood, Indiana. All you have to do is threaten me and come here. That way after I crush your windpipe I'll have grounds for self defense
    Fred chilllll daddy

We can all disagree without threatening to murder each other

jfc

First 123 Last