Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Lakers v Pistons: Brawl last night, Lebron ejected (Full fight video)

Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Lebron is fortunate, Stewart would have killed him in a fight
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Should've let the dude kick the shit out of LeBron

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Stephen A. reacts to LeBron striking Isaiah Stewart: 'He's got to be suspended' | First Take

Michael Irvin and Jay Williams join Stephen A. Smith on First Take to discuss the altercation between LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart.

Stephen A. breaks down the optics of the LeBron-Isaiah Stewart scuffle | First Take

Michael Irvin and Ryan Clark join Stephen A. Smith on First Take to discuss the altercation between LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Good closeup of the shot... The Pistons were winning the game prior to the melee too.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lol the announcer kept saying "Don't throw anything on the court," and did you guys see the tunnel they pulled out for Lebron to ensure that nothing gets thrown on him?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Look at the replay. LeBrick fukking intentionally swong his elbow for his face but ended up punching him in the face

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Didn’t these same teams fight like 10 yard ago???

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

No that was Indy vs Detroit

Ron Artest before he became Metaworld Peace

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Didn’t these same teams fight like 10 yard ago???
    Yeah you're thinking of Malice at the Palace. Like 15-17 years ago. Big Ben vs. Artest. Artest and Stephen Jackson and Jeremaine Oneal fighting fans. Was a mess.
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave Goat Milk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yeah you're thinking of Malice at the Palace. Like 15-17 years ago. Big Ben vs. Artest. Artest and Stephen Jackson and Jeremaine Oneal fighting fans. Was a mess.
    I was staying with and helping out my Great Uncle in Dearborn when that happened. It was so funny seeing that 80 getting all fired up and yelling at the TV.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This was not a fight

Todays players pussies

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11824

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This was not a fight

Todays players pussies
    Exactly JJ. Brawl my ass.

jjgold

James 1 game suspension

Other guy two

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Lebron is a loud mouth. Just like ALL of the other Democrat Libbies. RED TSUNAMI COMING. The democrats should simply disband

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    100% agreed. Lebron was hiding behind people the entire time. Like a little bitch coward. He was acting like people were holding him back. Look at his arms... its like he's intentionally wanting them to hold him to protect him.

That was 100% intent to hurt someone at the free throw line.

Stewart has a right to act that way... and I agree with everything he did. He would of tore James up. Would have loved to see it. Lakers VS Pistons next match up?? When??? Guaranteed something will go down.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    100% agreed. Lebron was hiding behind people the entire time. Like a little bitch coward. He was acting like people were holding him back. Look at his arms... its like he's intentionally wanting them to hold him to protect him.

Stewart has a right to act that way... and I agree with everything he did. He would of tore James up. Would have loved to see it. Lakers VS Pistons next match up?? When??? Guaranteed something will go down.
    Maybe he can have his mommy come up there and fight for him like he did in Jr High School.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

LeBron misses the game with cramps
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Exactly JJ. Brawl my ass.
    If it were a pickup game I'm sure there woiuld be a brawl. You can't fight in sports, has nothing to do with being a pussy. You risk your paycheck, suspended games, a lot. Would you fight at the company u work for?

jjgold

James likes it in the ass and it’s well known

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    No that was Indy vs Detroit

Ron Artest before he became Metaworld Peace
    Artest created the Metaverse???

That Indy team would have won a title had they not lose half the team. They were clearly the best team in the NBA that year.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Lebron is a total D-bag, no 2 ways about it.

Mac4Lyfe

Lebron was not trying to purposely hurt Stewart. He threw him a chicken wing that went high because he was being pulled down. You can see Lebron immediately tried to apologize as he didn't know it would make contact. Stewart didn't get all bent out of shape until he saw his own blood. It was a cheap shot but no way did Lebron want to hurt the man. Lebron has been playing for almost 2 decades and this is the first time he's been ejected from a game. He's not in the same area code of a Laimbeer.

and no he does not want any part of Stewart who grew up boxing. They should have suspended Lebron at least 2 games IMO but I think the reason Stewart got 2 games was because he kept carrying on. I do not agree with him going after Lebron several times. Come on, what are you going to do? Punch him and get suspended for the entire season? He's lucky it wasn't more because the NBA does not like these type of brawls because it really hurts their brand. You are a professional. Go punch someone in the park. You do that in a game and you are going to lose A LOT of money. Lebron ain't no dummy. I'd hide behind the bench too. He has too much to lose.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Stewart was going to maul James right there on the court.
    Took three of his buddies to get in front of him.

James is starting to act like Dr. J acted when he was in final years.
    Think about it.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

stewart was sacred, didnt want to fight, no heart, fuking pussy

lebron hates hurting people

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Stewart had his chance initially and passed up on throwing a haymaker

Why put on an act for the next 10 minutes then?

I dont know anything about Stewart but ya if he boxed, he prolly wins that fight. But he coulda thrown the punch and chose not to.

Walk away after that

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Lebron was not trying to purposely hurt Stewart. He threw him a chicken wing that went high because he was being pulled down.
    It's really no use to even have a debate with you. lol

Stewart went nuts because as a human... you replay it in your mind really quick... and you ask yourself... did this fukking imbecile actually try to hurt me??? And the answer is YES. That's why he went NUTS. You DON'T GO NUTS when it was an ACCIDENT.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7043

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Lebron was not trying to purposely hurt Stewart. He threw him a chicken wing that went high because he was being pulled down. You can see Lebron immediately tried to apologize as he didn't know it would make contact. Stewart didn't get all bent out of shape until he saw his own blood. It was a cheap shot but no way did Lebron want to hurt the man.
    Definition #1 of "cheap shot"...

cheap shot
    noun

• an act of deliberate roughness against a defenseless opponent especially in a contact sport
      taking cheap shots at the quarterback

So... you say it was a cheap shot but not trying to purposely hurt him.... huh?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is such an NBA fight. In Hockey the whole league would be laughing. The NBA is the official tampon league.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

So Lebron only got 1 game suspension, while Isaiah got 2 games suspension? WTF

Mac4Lyfe

It's really no use to even have a debate with you. lol
    Stewart went nuts because as a human... you replay it in your mind really quick... and you ask yourself... did this fukking imbecile actually try to hurt me??? And the answer is YES. That's why he went NUTS. You DON'T GO NUTS when it was an ACCIDENT.
    As a professional, you SHOULD NOT GO NUTS. So you got elbowed across the eyebrow. SO FUKKING WHAT. He could have easily smacked Lebron upside the head at first. But to get up then act like an idiot for several minutes, creating a disturbance and holding up the game for 14 minutes. That's not professional. Yes, he should have replayed it in his mind. yes, he should have been upset but to go nuts??? That's dumb. That's sub human.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Stewart most likely would not have gotten any games until he made a complete ass of himself by trying to go after Lebron, not one, not two, not three....

Stewart held the damn game up 14 minutes. His shenanigans totally deflated the Pistons and they ended up losing a game they were up double digits. That was not a good look for a league that constantly has to watch it's image. He might end up getting cut. Dumb ass.

Contrast that with him getting cut, getting up a bloody mess and shaking Lebron's hand and shaking that shit off. He would be considered a hero today instead of losing game checks for idiocy. I'm not exonerating Lebron, it was a cheap shot but I don't know one basketball player who has not been elbowed before. You would be hard pressed to find any that have not been bloodied. I use to play with Vernon Mad Maxwell. I still have cuts/marks on my arms and face from his sharp elbows. He has some too.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I was listening to some of those NBA insider talking heads the other day saying the standard (but I don't think it's a rule) for an incident similar to that of Lebron's is six games suspended.

I also heard (I'm not an NBA insider so I'll take their word for it) that James and Stewart have a history of bad blood.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I was listening to some of those NBA insider talking heads the other day saying the standard (but I don't think it's a rule) for an incident similar to that of Lebron's is six games suspended.

I also heard (I'm not an NBA insider so I'll take their word for it) that James and Stewart have a history of bad blood.
    Shut up you dumb shit, no one gets suspended for six games and Lebron didn't punch him, he elbowed him in the face. A 1 game suspension was the right move for Lebron, the mistake was suspending Stewart for more than 1 game.

The league seems to have wanted to send the message to not mess with Lebron.

123 Last