Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Ufc vegas 43: Let the ladies fight! "cupcake" will take it!

Big college football games this weekend! But fight fans we also have some damn good fights!

Miesha "Cupcake" Tate is still going for that comeback and will fight Ketlen Vieira. Tate is cut (and probably will pop for PED a few weeks after the fight... lol) and gotta love the fighting spirit to comeback after giving birth to some rugrats: Tate (ev) v. Vieira (-120)

Jumping on the hype train for Sean Brady (-165) v. Michael Chiesa (+135)

Wanna see KO by guy w/ (4) KO/TKO's in the row... Adrian Yanez (-310) v. Davey Grant and win by KO/TKO (-105)

Kyung Ho Kang (-115) v. Rani Yahya (-105)

And of course for boxing: Terrance Crawford (-750) v. Shawn Porter will be exciting but not worth betting on Crawford.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

I don't know a thing about UFC, but I feel like if this board had a best prediction sport, it would be UFC.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tate washed up

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Big college football games this weekend! But fight fans we also have some damn good fights!

Miesha "Cupcake" Tate is still going for that comeback and will fight Ketlen Vieira. Tate is cut (and probably will pop for PED a few weeks after the fight... lol) and gotta love the fighting spirit to comeback after giving birth to some rugrats: Tate (ev) v. Vieira (-120)

Jumping on the hype train for Sean Brady (-165) v. Michael Chiesa (+135)

Wanna see KO by guy w/ (4) KO/TKO's in the row... Adrian Yanez (-310) v. Davey Grant and win by KO/TKO (-105)

Kyung Ho Kang (-115) v. Rani Yahya (-105)

And of course for boxing: Terrance Crawford (-750) v. Shawn Porter will be exciting but not worth betting on Crawford.

I'm looking forward to the Crawford fight. Obviously I think Bud takes it but I don't think he knocks him out and it likely goes the distance.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Crawford fight. Obviously I think Bud takes it but I don't think he knocks him out and it likely goes the distance.
    Yeah, it’s going to be one of this year better fights.