stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Who likes UConn +41 today?

At Clemson.

Team Total points o/u for your fancy Connecticut Huskies is 3.5
    You would think we could score a TD by accident, no?
    Yeah, but I'm not betting it.
    UConn is a special kind of stinky.

I see a shit load of big numbers out there today.

Besides Clemson's team total o/u 46.5 points
    Will Alabama score 60 (their team total is o/u 59.5.
    I don't know man, Saban has a history of calling off the dogs at halftime in these blowout games.
    I don't think he'll allow his team to curb stomp New Mexico State like that

Will Georgia score 38 points today?
    Sparty's team total o/u is 36.5
    SMU 34.5

Here's a good one.
    Will Houston hang a 40 burger on Temple.

I just had a numbers geek orgasm I tell ya what.

I was just listening to a couple of podcasts I check out regularly, the sharps (if there is such thing as a 'sharp') are giving Ole Miss a shitload of love.
    Interesting.

I personally think Purdue +20 is mighty generous at Ohio State.
    I'll bite even though I think I'm walking into a steaming pile of dog poop.

I like the over in the NC State game too.

Was looking at the Wisconsin/Northwestern game and breaking down those numbers.
    Holy Mother of God, that Northwestern run defense is a special kind of dog shit.
    Wisconsin should run the ball all day and night on them, even with Helen Keller and Ray Charles in the backfield.

That's all I got for now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

staying away

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

UConn outright

Okay, They lose by 30 or so

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I like it because I don't think Clemson can score 41 points.

stevenash

Fuk.
    Sean McDonough is calling the Penn State game on ABC
    He's almost as annoying as Joe Buck.
    Not quite, but almost, as no human being alive currently drawing breath is as annoying as Buck.
    Speaking of UConn, the greatest Husky to ever strap on a helmet is his broadcast partner.
    Where's my mute button?

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

And UConn with the run back

stevenash

What am I living in here, Bizzaro world?
    Opening kickoff, UConn elects to receive, kick to the goal line, UConn dude drops the ball, scoops it up, darts to the left sideline and runs 100 yards.

7-0 UConn before you sat down.

If I didn't see it I wouldn't ever imagine that and if you told me that I'd have you committed.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

UConn was 65-46 from the years 2002-2010 their best stretch in school history. What the fukk happen to the recruiting the last 10+ years Nasher ?

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Jesus Clemson's offense is like watching a live abortion

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s going to be close Connecticut need one more score

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    UConn was 65-46 from the years 2002-2010 their best stretch in school history. What the fukk happen to the recruiting the last 10+ years Nasher ?
    Randy Edsall leaving after 2010 happened.

He took us to a major bowl game, Fiesta after he and the Huskies won the Big East Conference.
    2010 it was still the Big East Conference, we won the league by tie breaker rule.
    2010 Big East ended up in a three way tie, UConn, Pitt, and West Va. were all five and two.

UConn started out shitty, had to rip off five straight wins at the end of the season, the win in overtime (how ironic) against West Virginia, was the win that was the tiebreaker.

Big East was still considered a 'power five' conference then, the weakest, but still a power five, so we get to represent as Conference champs in the Fiesta against Oklahoma.

We lose to the Sooners, 100 to 0 (that's hyperbole, but you get my point)

I'm digressing here, I am after all the king of digression as brevity has never been my forte, the story line in sports land was UConn became the fastest team in NCAA history to go from FBS (D2 if you will) to a major bowl.

That was the story line, but Edsall made it all about himself, after getting curbed stomped by Bob Stoops on national TV on New Years Day he decides to up and leave for Maryland. Going from Big East to ACC with a to be fair at the time Edsall was an OK coach, but that was over a decade ago in a weak conference had disaster written all over it.

He pissed off UConn nation, me included with that carpet bagging horseshit move, but it was more than that, it sent the program back to the ice age, and we've still haven't hit rock bottom yet.

Besides pissing of millions in the fan base, boosters included their were other ramifications.
    Recruits that signed letters of agreement to come here were leaving after the Edsall news, so the 2011 recruits (the better ones) left us with nothing.

Now we have to replace Edsall with somebody, in a hurry we had to scramble.
    Huskies settled on clueless Paul Pasqualoni, and followed up that disaster will Bob Diaco.
    Diaco was the epic fail, to be fair to Paul, he never had head coaching experience before, he's a D-Line guru, not a head coach.

Final point, everyone of us knew exactly what was going to happen at Maryland when Edsall took over there.
    Epic fail, Shocker, right?
    Two and ten. And we laughed and laughed and laughed.

The real mystery is why did the U of Connecticut re-hired this asshole again in 2017
    Made zero sense, still a mystery, he sent us back to the stone ages by leaving, we're still digging out, and then the University takes him back to make us a bigger laughing stock.

UConn needs to stick with hoops, hockey, and baseball.
    We don't know how to to college football.
    Last edited by stevenash; 11-13-21 at 02:09 PM.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Randy Edsall leaving after 2010 happened.

He took us to a major bowl game, Fiesta after he and the Huskies won the Big East Conference.
    2010 it was still the Big East Conference, we won the league by tie breaker rule.
    2010 Big East ended up in a three way tie, UConn, Pitt, and West Va. were all five and two.

UConn started out shitty, had to rip off five straight wins at the end of the season, the win in overtime (how ironic) against West Virginia, was the win that was the tiebreaker.

Big East was still considered a 'power five' conference then, the weakest, but still a power five, so we get to represent as Conference champs in the Fiesta against Oklahoma.

We lose to the Sooners, 100 to 0 (that's hyperbole, but you get my point)

I'm digressing here, I am after all the king of digression as brevity has never been my forte, the story line in sports land was UConn became the fastest team in NCAA history to go from FBS (D2 if you will) to a major bowl.

That was the story line, but Edsall made it all about himself, after getting curbed stomped by Bob Stoops on national TV on New Years Day he decides to up and leave for Maryland. Going from Big East to ACC with a to be fair at the time Edsall was an OK coach, but that was over a decade ago in a weak conference had disaster written all over it.

He pissed off UConn nation, me included with that carpet bagging horseshit move, but it was more than that, it sent the program back to the ice age, and we've still haven't hit rock bottom yet.

Besides pissing of millions in the fan base, boosters included their were other ramifications.
    Recruits that signed letters of agreement to come here were leaving after the Edsall news, so the 2011 recruits (the better ones) left us with nothing.

Now we have to replace Edsall with somebody, in a hurry we had to scramble.
    Huskies settled on clueless Paul Pasqualoni, and followed up that disaster will Bob Diaco.
    Diaco was the epic fail, to be fair to Paul, he never had head coaching experience before, he's a D-Line guru, not a head coach.

Final point, everyone of us knew exactly what was going to happen at Maryland when Edsall took over there.
    Epic fail, Shocker, right?
    Two and ten. And we laughed and laughed and laughed.

The real mystery is why did the U of Connecticut re-hired this asshole again in 2017
    Made zero sense, still a mystery, he sent us back to the stone ages by leaving, we're still digging out, and then the University takes him back to make us a bigger laughing stock.

UConn needs to stick with hoops, hockey, and baseball.
    We don't know how to to college football.
    Wow that was an incredible response/answer. Thanks for all that info. In the middle of reading it all I almost thought it was KVB writing this.

stevenash

Wow that was an incredible response/answer. Thanks for all that info. In the middle of reading it all I almost thought it was KVB writing this.
    #iamnotkvb

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    #iamnotkvb

stevenash

It even says so, right above my icon, which is Cooper (The Wonder Dog)
    Cooper is a Husky fan too.
    We all are.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

UCONN is still very bad, but they have been more competitive this season. U MASS is the same way too IMO.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Held on at the end for you nice

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

good find there