ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

all major Books, slowly squeezing the typical sports gambler into a very tight corner

Is this the end of enjoying some good-times, where the smarter than average sports loving gambler, could get on a roll and rack that old Book up with a lucky fat parlay, therefore, easing the pain of previously losing 3 or 4 large straight wagers?

We veteran gambler's know, if you hit any parlays, Lady Luck has normally shined on you, many times.
    But today, I see no Lady Luck available? Seems these Book's of today have either silenced her for good, somehow, or merely hung her from the neck so she'll never reappear again?
    You could say I just WOKE up to the crazy than hell, 2021 severely edited odds we are seeing from major Books.

Who wants to give their opinion of why Books-- first, can this be accepted as being legal--then, expect sharp gamblers, addicted gamblers, the one's who may have lost their arse's in the past 3 decades but keep trying, especially with another shot at hitting that "dream parlay."

And if you are a rookie sports gambler, or especially one of today's, totally naive one's , still drunk and dizzy with those gobs of enticement ads about how thrilling sports gambling can be, well, Son, find another way for your entertainment, caus' this ain't it.

* I forgot to add this tidbit: Forget the days where you could [ just one example ] play a 2-team parlay on the first half of college football, well that idea has also vanished. "They" say, nope, because of being correlated.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 11-05-21 at 08:16 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You got to read the tout picks and fade. I got this email yesterday morning from this NFL insider. Best bet on Jets is under 46.

I immediately bet the over in my book.

Final score 45-30.

That's how you win. Fade the plug ins that books pay to provide bad picks.

Beat the books at their own game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its complicated Abe

80% if given the choice rather play usa books vs offshore not because of better lines but built in their head "its legal"

ABEHONEST

Good luck with that betting scheme. Books have been know to double-clutch you, so beware.

Is this a "scheme," I have to ask, with help from the government, so the Biden regime can collect more taxes from these Books of today?
    Why not, because we know these same Books are making a higher percentage of profits like never before?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Good luck with that betting scheme. Books have been know to double-clutch you, so beware.

Is this a "scheme," I have to ask, with help from the government, so the Biden regime can collect more taxes from these Books of today?
    Why not, because we know these same Books are making a higher percentage of profits like never before?
    Individual states are taxing it and raking it in, not Feds. The corporations themselves largely aren't even making profits.

ABEHONEST

I haven't checked with legal Books that are local, so maybe I should look and see for myself, if they have joined forces with the Global Books?
    If I can find a larger crack there, that will allow me to maneuver into getting a more higher percentage of hitting a wager, especially on parlays, I will let you know?

ABEHONEST

Here's the news.
    No news at all because even Einstein could not break through the red tape of not only signing into 1 new account, but not even able to deposit while signing into a used account [both in Indiana]? Attempting to deposit on this one; I have yet to send in a deposit because of it's mass confusion? That "reward members," bs, keep repeating over & over? And no place to even email this Book either?
    My head needs a break right now, maybe later or tomorrow when my brain cells have hopefully recovered?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

My head needs a break after reading your posts. Are you off your meds or going through withdrawals?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    My head needs a break after reading your posts. Are you off your meds or going through withdrawals?
    Everyone has their individual opinion about people they hardly know, or don't even know, so, I wonder what opinion you have of yourself?
    If I find out you're a rookie on here, you'll be the cause of my stomach sickness? And it's already starting to flipflop.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USA books want nothing to do with offshore business

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    USA books want nothing to do with offshore business
    I suppose you mean offshore gamblers?
    Is that not possible for certain "USA gambling individuals," too?
    I might be getting paranoid and I have been know to get that way?

But it seems to me [I] have lots of trouble this season, either getting a wager down, or the other, finding a new Book without all the octopus tentacles?
    Meaning, wow, the red tape is so thick it simply wears you out.