lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Joel Quenneville resigned

Complete shitstorm with the Hawks scandal.

Anyone have panthers futures?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He had too

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Heads are rolling JJ.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sideshow drama Lakeshow, that just might have an impact on the markets.

But once again an investigation into one team leads to the guy on another team resigning.

There are so many guys, owners, coaches, etc, across ALL the sports that are still part of the old boys club and they are all shaking in their boots.

I feel like everytime the interview Jerry Jones about this stuff he's just in morbid fear.

There is going to be a purging in sports.

Coach Q, I believe, has a shit ton of wins.

He ranks high, maybe #2 on the on the all time NHL Coaching wins list. If he's expendable then, shit.

Crazy.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Good, lots of Hawks fans are disgusted with this franchise right now in Chicago. I get emails for tickets to Hawks games weekly for $10 to get into the game.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

What exactly happen a guy coach tried to penetrate a guy player? Sounds more like Hollywood than nhl

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4668

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    What exactly happen a guy coach tried to penetrate a guy player? Sounds more like Hollywood than nhl
    a 200 pound grown man let a coach suck his rooster and now has buyers remorse ,telling everyone he was raped

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    a 200 pound grown man let a coach suck his rooster and now has buyers remorse ,telling everyone he was raped
    Does make one wonder as some things don’t add up. Brad Aldrich the video coach is listed by a police arrest as 5’5”, 140 lbs. Kyle Beach is 6’3” 210 lbs and averaged about 200 penalty minutes a season before and after incident. Not exactly some gymnast getting abused. I’m certainly not saying blame the victim, and I wasn’t there, but I also can’t see a physical hockey player subdued by someone much smaller with a miniature bat while said act was going on. Someone like Ben Rapistberger still gets to play football. Chicago fired Beach 3 weeks later after Stanley Cup finals ended, not wanting distractions for SC finals. Seems like it’s the Panthers fans that are getting screwed, I dunno, doesn’t add up. Again I wasn’t there.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    went right home n cried to his wife instead of owning the BJ and admitting he liked the rooster goblin coach

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Good, lots of Hawks fans are disgusted with this franchise right now in Chicago. I get emails for tickets to Hawks games weekly for $10 to get into the game.
    Something very off about Hockey culture, you have creeps like Graham James that hover around. He's just the tip of the iceberg.