Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Superman Jump Punch fail in Hockey???? (Jomboy)

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Naw, wasn't a failed move at all just because he missed, actually the move itself is pretty good whether it missed or not - and this is the first time I've ever seen it in hockey.

First of all both Brendan Dillon and Marcus Foligno can fight, and Foligno caught Dillon of guard with that move whether it missed or not - that says alot regarding the move itself being useful or not, and while not everyone would be able to use this move as well as Foligno, I'm saying that Foligno using it was pretty impressive since he also pulled Dillon's hand out of the way while doing it and caught Dillion so off guard that Dillon didn't even attempt a shot back.

Who knows if others will try it now, but I doubt Foligno would try it against a heavyweight in the league like Lucic or Reeves, but he obviously felt confident enough against Dillion to try it - probably because Foligno is the better fighter and he didn't Dillion that much of a threat.

Pretty cool to see a move like this and even cooler if it connected, both Foligno bothers are tough, so now I'm wondering if they've ever done this move in juniors before haha - was obviously something he was waiting to use on someone so who knows how long he was practicing to surprise someone with it.

This jomboy guy on the video says he knows hockey and doesn't even know who Brendan Dillon is or so the big guy Logan Stanley is or who Kaprisov is, I guess if he knew more he'd know that Logan Stanley isn't tough just because he's big and that either Foligno brothers could probably beat Stanley up - they fight way more than Stanley does.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

pvssies

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    pvssies
    Hockey players? Or just Dillon and Foligno?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

MMA move on skates. Impressive.