1. #1
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 5,012
    Betpoints: 1321

    Which one among the USA books is the best for handling large sum of wagers and quick?

    large sum of wagers and quick payouts

    Asking for a friend


  2. #2
    Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 31,216
    Betpoints: 2458

    whichever one is legal in your state

  3. #3
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Basically all of them

  4. #4
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 843

    lol

  5. #5
    Smokey McPot
    Smokey McPot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-21
    Posts: 187
    Betpoints: 3119

    Any book in Las Vegas, there is a 100% chance you will get paid.

  6. #6
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 5,012
    Betpoints: 1321

    Let's say a 25K bet on a single match?

  7. #7
    CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-13
    Posts: 1,237
    Betpoints: 5614

    All I can say is don't use Bovada! Everyone loves them, but that's because most gamblers are losers. If you start winning too much they'll make it near impossible to get your money or limit you into oblivion.

  8. #8
    TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 6,033
    Betpoints: 204

    Heritage

  9. #9
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    All I can say is don't use Bovada! Everyone loves them, but that's because most gamblers are losers. If you start winning too much they'll make it near impossible to get your money or limit you into oblivion.
    Nonsense. They may limit you, but they always pay.

  10. #10
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 5,012
    Betpoints: 1321

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    All I can say is don't use Bovada! Everyone loves them, but that's because most gamblers are losers. If you start winning too much they'll make it near impossible to get your money or limit you into oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post

    Nonsense. They may limit you, but they always pay.


    well there are a lot of complaints of bovada limiting players but i did find some players being confused about the max bet limit for different matches (thinking they were limited but in fact they were not)



  11. #11
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 516

    Imagine loading your fav book with $10,000-$20,000 and grinding out a few units or even 10 units over the course of a season. Or maybe losing 10 units.

    And I put $10,000 and double my investment within a few weeks

    Be better clowns. This is why yall lose all the time

  12. #12
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 5,012
    Betpoints: 1321

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Imagine loading your fav book with $10,000-$20,000 and grinding out a few units or even 10 units over the course of a season. Or maybe losing 10 units.

    And I put $10,000 and double my investment within a few weeks

    Be better clowns. This is why yall lose all the time
    your point?

  13. #13
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Imagine loading your fav book with $10,000-$20,000 and grinding out a few units or even 10 units over the course of a season. Or maybe losing 10 units.

    And I put $10,000 and double my investment within a few weeks

    Be better clowns. This is why yall lose all the time
    Yep 90% poor that gambles regularly

  14. #14
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post

    well there are a lot of complaints of bovada limiting players but i did find some players being confused about the max bet limit for different matches (thinking they were limited but in fact they were not)

    Confused players are irrelevant. Bovada definitely limits. Is there really any question about that?

  15. #15
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,832
    Betpoints: 11586

    Quote Originally Posted by smokey mcpot View Post
    any book in las vegas, there is a 100% chance you will get paid.
    vegas so great

  16. #16
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Play USA

  17. #17
    bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-17
    Posts: 388
    Betpoints: 1275

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    whichever one is legal in your state
    He said large wagers, not $10 bets

  18. #18
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 5,012
    Betpoints: 1321

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Confused players are irrelevant. Bovada definitely limits. Is there really any question about that?
    agree. no question about it.

Top