1. #1
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,917
    Betpoints: 49851

    Interesting Spot Sunday NFL Atl @ Miami

    Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but Atl is coming off a bye week and Miami is coming off the London game last week. Seems like a pretty good spot to take the Falcons here.

    I was under the impression that all teams got a bye week after the London games but apparently not.

  2. #2
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 855

    normally yes

    i think falcons lay an egg though

    gl

  3. #3
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,917
    Betpoints: 49851

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    normally yes

    i think falcons lay an egg though

    gl
    I'm going to hold my nose and blindly take Atl here just based on Miami possibly being jet lagged and tired from the travel

  4. #4
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 855

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'm going to hold my nose and blindly take Atl here just based on Miami possibly being jet lagged and tired from the travel
    seems like the right side

    gl pal

  5. #5
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,917
    Betpoints: 49851

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    seems like the right side

    gl pal
    We shall see thanks boss

  6. #6
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,178
    Betpoints: 3888

    ATL is the play. Mia is awful. They are taking a big step back this season

  7. #7
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 855

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    ATL is the play. Mia is awful. They are taking a big step back this season
    both are awful i hope you guys are right as a falcon fan

  8. #8
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,571
    Betpoints: 25378

    Both teams are brutal.

    Whenever I'm forced to make a pick in a brutal game like this I say to myself "bet the QB"

    Ryan is the better QB in this game, by miles.

    Gun to head Atlanta would be my play.
    There are no revolvers pointed this way so I'll pass on this clusterfuck.

  9. #9
    Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 2,883
    Betpoints: 26543

    Are the Miami cornerbacks playing? What about the Falcons receivers?

  10. #10
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,571
    Betpoints: 25378

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Are the Miami cornerbacks playing? What about the Falcons receivers?

    https://www.rotowire.com/football/in...t.php?team=MIA
    https://www.rotowire.com/football/in...t.php?team=ATL

  11. #11
    Getch13
    Getch13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-18
    Posts: 6,209
    Betpoints: 69601

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but Atl is coming off a bye week and Miami is coming off the London game last week. Seems like a pretty good spot to take the Falcons here.

    I was under the impression that all teams got a bye week after the London games but apparently not.
    Road favorites coming out of a bye week are 83-49-2 since 1999

    I'm on the BOL Getch

  12. #12
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,381
    Betpoints: 6756

    Quote Originally Posted by Getch13 View Post
    Road favorites coming out of a bye week are 83-49-2 since 1999

    I'm on the BOL Getch
    Havenít been bad in recent years though? Teams off a bye in general

  13. #13
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,917
    Betpoints: 49851

    Loser.

    Atl choked away big lead and lost by the hook.

  14. #14
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,178
    Betpoints: 3888

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Loser.

    Atl choked away big lead and lost by the hook.
    It was-1.5?

  15. #15
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,917
    Betpoints: 49851

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It was-1.5?
    It was Atl-2.5, they won by 2.

  16. #16
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 23,587
    Betpoints: 183

    Falcons escaped w the win

    not a great play really

  17. #17
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,917
    Betpoints: 49851

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Falcons escaped w the win

    not a great play really
    Only liked it because of the spot. The teams playing were irrelevant. I was banking on Miami to fade in the 2nd half because of jet lag and being tired from the London travel. I was wrong, they came on strong in the 4th quarter and the Falcons faded. We move on.

  18. #18
    mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 11,988
    Betpoints: 26026

    I got it at ATL -1 right before kickoff.


  19. #19
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,178
    Betpoints: 3888

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    It was Atl-2.5, they won by 2.
    I have pinnacle. They had-1.5. it was the right play though imo

  20. #20
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,917
    Betpoints: 49851

    Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I got it at ATL -1 right before kickoff.


Top