stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    NASHer you miss ESPN. all of life is pvssy and cawk. you miss that espn pvssy, badly. that's what this comes down to. if you did not miss ESPN, you would not have turned to that channel today.

trust me, i am a distant relative of sigmund freud.
    Freud, ahhh

I'm an Einstein guy.
    Big Al was a classic ADHD sufferer (documented)
    Gotta love those genius scatter brained fellas.

Pvssy?
    I hear ya, that Ashely whatever her last name chick that anchors some now there is USDA prime moist.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Freud, ahhh

I'm an Einstein guy.
    Big Al was a classic ADHD sufferer (documented)
    Gotta love those genius scatter brained fellas.

Pvssy?
    I hear ya, that Ashely whatever her last name chick that anchors some now there is USDA prime moist.
    ASHLEY BREWER OMG

homie1975

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    ASHLEY BREWER OMG

Steaming!

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Bread and circuses.
    They've always used sports for propaganda.
    Magically the Army football team is tipped ranked around ww2.

Army and beer ads. Keep them sedate and happy and teach them to think their country cares about you , while sending your son to die in war.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave thinwhiteduke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Is Lebron OK? I can't sleep tonight knowing he hurt his pinky.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Jibby can just help himself. Just has to sprinkle in a little racist shit in his posts.

It is funny how much Lebron triggers guys here. Espn reporting a potential injury to biggest name American sports inspires a thread.
    I just speak the truth Bigster and the truth hurts. Not racist at all just call it as I see it and how I know it.

I love black people that are cool that go to work daily and black fathers that don't run off and leave their babies and babies mama just to go to the next hot ghetto girl to just make more fatherless children that are doomed to join gangs or go to jail or the grave early in life.

TRUTH!! Ghetto smarts I have. Call it as I see it and I know what I'm talking about. Not shy. It's not racism either...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I just speak the truth Bigster and the truth hurts. Not racist at all just call it as I see it and how I know it.

I love black people that are cool that go to work daily and black fathers that don't run off and leave their babies and babies mama just to go to the next hot ghetto girl to just make more fatherless children that are doomed to join gangs or go to jail or the grave early in life.

TRUTH!! Ghetto smarts I have. Call it as I see it and I know what I'm talking about. Not shy. It's not racism either...
    you were also a trust fund baby which is not what a lot of others had growing up. i was fortunate to grow up middle class and my parents provided and we lived in good neighborhoods. not everyone has that luxury.

First 12