chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

If chaoz sp got suspended for threatening people…I can see this site losing some others. Well at least it will clear some space from the he say/he say drama brought forth from some of the previous posters.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32290

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    If chaoz sp got suspended for threatening people…I can see this site losing some others. Well at least it will clear some space from the he say/he say drama brought forth from some of the previous posters.
    Big Daddy was threatening to kill posters on a daily basis.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Why would you say this Chico?

Just ignore my post 3 before yours saying the reason, and make up a reason that isn't true, and then criticize based on your made up reason. WTF?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Big Daddy was threatening to kill posters on a daily basis.
    Owners were different then. That'll no longer be tolerated and truth be told I always hated that nonsense.

There is no leeway with that stuff anymore. You want to be a tough guy (not saying you specifically) go to some cowboy or weightlifting forum or whatever. This place is being cleaned righttttttttttt up.

Not sanitised to the point you feel like you're in church with your granny but none of this crap will be ok here from now on. Even I have to watch my potty mouth and that's ok. I'll still tell you to fukk off and your bets are whoreshit if I feel it's necessary but I'll just try to limit that to really extreme times maybe once a week
    Points Awarded:

BetterBizness gave shari91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

What an idiot. He could have cashed all those points in for Bitcoin and used it to buy premium fishscale
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Just ignore my post 3 before yours saying the reason, and make up a reason that isn't true, and then criticize based on your made up reason. WTF?
    Dude vittles is always being threatened. Not made up reason. The dog pack follow him from room to room like a jilted lover. As someone said in a black film…people don’t know or want to know or just don’t fukkin care. Maybe he plays the victim card too well . That you don’t see it states more on you than I. Now how is that for an answer. Please don’t call me out with minutia. Now doubt I will see this before my next surgery so I will try to get back to you this weekend for my rebuttal.
    Last edited by chico2663; 11-30-21 at 08:49 AM.

chico2663

P.s. Didn’t you use to give me grief about my sentence structure?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

yes
    opti is a real scholar

you didn’t know?

Optional

Never. Not you or anyone. I deal with non English speakers with complaints all the time.

And my point was that your premise, "If chaoz sp got suspended for threatening people" is incorrect.

He offered betpoints as currency to pay for help to find or hurt or dox someone. That was the reason. You can't use our points for stuff like that. Especially not on another forum.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10253

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    thanks Shari for your response!
    Good grief this sounds like a fed government agency.... "Hey here's a new computer program... for your timesheet, GIS,Data storage..etc".... we tested it among 5 people... It works great! Instructions for follow.....in the near future......

On another note,
    Never did mind the 100 dollar donation to a charity. For me having a chance to participate in the many contest was a welcome form of entertainment/diversion from my day job. I got to test my skills/knowledge without alot of research sometimes...do to the job.
    I also learned more about bitcoin... Never would have gotten a wallet if I didn't win a contest...Never would have delved more deeper into the cryptocurrency realm, if it wasn't for some great posters / mods here and the sharing of information, Hell bought a computer through "new egg" with the crypto I aquired. ( won the bitcoin when it was around 4000...bought the computer when bitcoin was around 25000...thought I had a hell of a deal)

Being able to donate betpoints to other charities has been a bonus also! As well as learning about the different qualities of the books!

Hopefully we well get some more answers soon as I need to re up!
    Just got my confirmation on my pro status re up.... What's a hundred bucks..... especially when it goes to a charity! On a gambling site ...taking a shot that the "NEW" SBR format will be bigger and better!
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave batt33 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    even the people that say nice/neutral things, or stuff like "player x has a nagging injury and might not get a lot of carries" get called names

so the thought that thomorino is some poor innocent victim that is just posting plays is downright silly, he is a psychopath and/or a house account for traffic

blocking him is a good solution but he still scares off other potential posters, who would dare comment in a thread if something benign is going to get met with being cussed out?

and who would dare post a pick thread when they see the kind of shit show his turn into
    If my posts on sports picks scare any human being off the forum they should buy tampons you dumb shit.

Evey year you whine about good the forum used to be and tall about leaving, every year you are here.

Just stop.

thomorino

The same turds who complain about me are the ones who can't goa day without me.

They need me, I don't give a shit about them. They are in my threads, all day everyday, I'm not in their threads, which usually don't exist because they have nothing substantive to say anyways.

thomorino

sadly nothing is perfect

but i would take every troll and deviant in the forum world combined, over the 3 aggressive miserable posters (vitterd, thomorino, and mac4lyfe) that have been allowed to post at sbr

vitterd picks fights with everyone, thomorino swears at everyone, and mac4lyfe celebrates people dying all day long

good to see you sticking it out here, and best wishes, hopefully after the dust settles we'll all be in vegas at another bash
    You are by far the most miserable dumb shit on the forum. You literally spend all day complaining. Your back, other posters.

Shut the fuk up. This is a forum, not a little kids school.

Th idea of you talking about miserable posters when 90 percent of your posts are whiny little girl complaints is beyond absurd.

thomorino

mods should never attack any posters

retail workers/fast food employees shouldn't talk crap to their customers

but it's happening more and more, because society is falling apart and people don't care... or know what it means to be HUMAN or HUMANE and realize that the customer is always right
    Literally every post of yours is a whiny complaint you miserable dumb shit. Don't call other posters miserable, it's just obvious pathetic projection.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    My records are strong across the board. I'm also the only poster on the forum who has accurate updated records in every single thread I post.
    this thread was for information about sbr

not -689 units

get lost

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

If you were brand new to SBR, all you need to do is read the last page of this thread and you'll be pretty much caught up on everything going on around here.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Yes, good intro for the new owners to the forum.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

The only thread sbr puts out about what’s supposedly going on at sbr and the mods let it turn into a shit show. It should have been closed to comments from anyone other than mods relaying information about the future of this place

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I will never again in my life read “You are a dumb shit” coming from thomorino, because he is on my ignore list. Unfortunately when posters quote him I will sadly have to read that ignorant shit again indirectly.
    You are correct. It should’ve been a closed thread.

I had a really lovely and productive chat with the person tasked with the overall running of this forum last night my time and I’m having another one tomorrow night my time. Once that one’s finished I’ll make a separate thread with updates on many topics and will close this one. Until then this last page gave me a giggle with its nonsense so have at it

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You are correct. It should’ve been a closed thread.

I had a really lovely and productive chat with the person tasked with the overall running of this forum last night my time and I’m having another one tomorrow night my time. Once that one’s finished I’ll make a separate thread with updates on many topics and will close this one. Until then this last page gave me a giggle with its nonsense so have at it
    It’s a real treat having you respond to anything I might post these days given our history, which I have apologized for as you already know. I was definitely in the wrong on how I handled our SBR transgressions for lack of a better word. I appreciate all that you do & you are very straight forward & real about what goes on regarding this forum. I absolutely appreciate your opinions & information that you gather through the weeks during this transition phase for SBR.

shari91

It’s a real treat having you respond to anything I might post these days given our history, which I have apologized for as you already know. I was definitely in the wrong on how I handled our SBR transgressions for lack of a better word. I appreciate all that you do & you are very straight forward & real about what goes on regarding this forum. I absolutely appreciate your opinions & information that you gather through the weeks during this transition phase for SBR.
    I appreciate that very much. I actually meant to quote capitalist pig but I will do my very best to let all of you know what I find out. I've even been taking notes

This is a strange time for all of us so I think we just need to have each other's backs and be patient with each other while we get all of this sorted. From my discussion last night though, I think we're going to be more than ok for what it's worth

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

You.

Offering to pay betpoints to find/hurt/dox anyone on another forum is a hard ban here.

SBR doesn't want it's loyalty points to be seen as a currency for criminals or the dark web.
    Well thank you Opti. You know my opinion of the guy so no need to go further.

BeatTheJerk

I appreciate that very much. I actually meant to quote capitalist pig but I will do my very best to let all of you know what I find out. I've even been taking notes

This is a strange time for all of us so I think we just need to have each other's backs and be patient with each other while we get all of this sorted. From my discussion last night though, I think we're going to be more than ok for what it's worth
    Damn it you know, I knew that was too good to be true. You don’t normally respond directly to my post since our feud. All good though no big deal

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

I will never again in my life read “You are a dumb shit” coming from thomorino, because he is on my ignore list. Unfortunately when posters quote him I will sadly have to read that ignorant shit again indirectly.
    My apologies.... I didn't know I could ignore someone, if I'm being honest. I'm gonna join you on this endeavor.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    My apologies.... I didn't know I could ignore someone, if I'm being honest. I'm gonna join you on this endeavor.
    The minutes start to add up that you get back as the weeks and months go by. You no longer have to waste time on a narcissistic know it all never wrong human being that you will never reason with on ANYTHING. Those type of people in real life & on this forum are absolutely “dead to me” & will no longer waste my time.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 11-30-21 at 04:57 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JacketFan81 gave BeatTheJerk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

Amazing... Thanks BTJ!!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

The minutes start to add up that you get back as the weeks and months go by. You no longer have to waste time on a narcissistic know it all never wrong human being that you will never reason with on ANYTHING. Those type of people in real life & on this forum are absolutely “dead to me” & will no longer waste my time.
    Buried ‘em.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29910

I cherish those simpler times a week ago when we thought maybe pizza gift cards were back. So much drama now

Optional

Please keep this thread on topic about SBR changes.

2nd day in a row many posts had to be moved to stop the information being overwhelmed with the stupid personal fights.
    Points Awarded:

firedawg gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, LT Profits, and hubie69

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

2nd day in a row many posts had to be moved to stop the information being overwhelmed with the stupid personal fights.
    Thank you very much for this Opti

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47622

Get rid of the toxic posters that bring nothing but drama and negativity.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10419

Is it possible that whomever is in charge of SBR odds to get all of the college games Saturday posted.It is holding up the pick 6 contest as we cannot pick the games not listed.

Didn't know where else to ask.Thanks.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10438

SBR sold recently.

SBR has been sold recently. Do we know who the new owners are and what is their agenda is?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Well thank you Opti. You know my opinion of the guy so no need to go further.

Whatever happened between you two, to make you not like him is one thing, to have him
    want to cause bodily harm or kill you is another thing.. Offering posters points for your personal info
    and to hurt you must be dealt with ASAP if possible.

You definitely should look at this guy in a different light.

Besides the forumville threat against your life I hope all is well with you Buddy.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Owners were different then.

Even I have to watch my potty mouth and that's ok. I'll still tell you to fukk off and your bets are whoreshit if I feel it's necessary but I'll just try to limit that to really extreme times maybe once a week

Will there be a list of words we cannot say.. a-la George Carlin?

From your post I know Fucc off and whoreshit are good to go.

First ... 4950515253 Last