gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You think ck is going to check back in and tell us what got him so upset?

Seems like such an easy thing to do.
    He got mad because I made a PRO Only thread where I trolled him a little bit. It was really all in good fun but he got mad. The reason I even mentioned him actually goes back to another PRO only thread that I made that he got super upset over - I honestly didn't ever really read his threads back then and I don't recall having any interaction with him. I don't know why he thought I was singling him out in that old thread because frankly if I have a problem I'll just say something. He started calling names and getting butt hurt way back then. The latest PRO thread really set him off ergo the thread with my name.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

I'm willing to give change a chance if it works properly.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

"All the boys?"

Those are drama queens chico, just review their posts.

All drama, but little to not truth.

Mods already have to fight with those idiots. I feel bad for the mods, getting all the shit from SBR first, none of the good posters with the exception of Roy Bacon, who isn't trying to argue with people and actually talks sports and betting.

Take out Bacon and the mods, and there is literally nothing left.

Just the drama queens and 7th graders. Maybe that will change.

I know the mods are hoping. If I make antoher video, maybe I'll sign up and post it there, but there isn't anybody to really discuss things with or teach, so the motivation for me isn't very high.

It's not number of people the matter to me, but the number of people who got out of juior high school tends to matter.

ck you are a drama queen.

You have lost my respect. I gave you a chance to explain yourself and you ran from it. You never could explain why you started so much drama. We now know you had no reason.

You're just a douchebag.

I forgot funny, I did see you post there.

You are clearly not one of the drama queens.

But I think you know that.

Yup. Let the drama queens drama queen because for the rest of us...

WE!!!...

GOT!!!...

GAMES!!!...
    You like my progression through the day of betting from morning until the night game?...

You think ck is going to check back in and tell us what got him so upset?

Seems like such an easy thing to do.
    ck loves the Forum drama.

ck you going to answer or not?

You never did say what got you so bent out of shape except that you are about the drama.

So it's just for drama? Really?

That's pretty weak, wouldn't you agree ck?
    ck you never told us what made you so upset?

Are you ever going to say?
    well, thats embarrassing for you

seek help bro

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

CK is a loser

He is not rudy not even in same category

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    well, thats embarrassing for you

seek help bro

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    He got mad because I made a PRO Only thread where I trolled him a little bit. It was really all in good fun but he got mad. The reason I even mentioned him actually goes back to another PRO only thread that I made that he got super upset over - I honestly didn't ever really read his threads back then and I don't recall having any interaction with him. I don't know why he thought I was singling him out in that old thread because frankly if I have a problem I'll just say something. He started calling names and getting butt hurt way back then. The latest PRO thread really set him off ergo the thread with my name.
    Oh wow.

He took it out on all of SBR.

lol.

If he doesn't want to explain himself, he doesn't have to.

ck?????

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Thought you were West Coast
    Good one FunnyB. Just a scam POS and should have been banned by Opti but wasn’t

Yet another example where Opti looked the other way. Not surprising though

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

what is your overall point?

not saying you are wrong, just asking..........because kvb proved to be a troll in all of this IN MY OPINION

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Many of us have been here for a long, long time. To think this site would've just been sold with no plan, thought or consideration is rather foolish if you've ever met or even just interacted with those who - had/may still for all I know - a controlling interest here.

Yes it's frustrating and confusing. Hell I still can't even access emails (so sorry if you've been writing to send feedback, complain, etc - I honestly have no access to that STILL), can't access live chat, can't do many things. But with every change something new will come I'm sure and at some point down the road we'll probably all laugh at how frustrating this seemed. We just have to get through it and be kind to each other (and staff as they have no clue wtf is going on either).
    great comment

also, when you get access to sbrforum email, please delete my message sent

no way i deserved a 10 day ban for what i asked

what a joke

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

Really strange some of you care so much that this is 32 pages. Post your comments, read some comments, or leave. Should be simple.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

did chaoz ever drop by the bar?

RudyRuetigger

optional gave me many bans that i didnt like

HOWEVER

what makes you think he has full control over the poker standings????

Maybe he does, but i wouldnt think so

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

none of the good posters with the exception of Roy Bacon, who isn't trying to argue with people and actually talks sports and betting.

Take out Bacon and the mods, and there is literally nothing left.
    🤔🤨 🤷
    Last edited by bobbyfk; 11-08-21 at 05:38 AM.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave bobbyfk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    optional gave me many bans that i didnt like

HOWEVER

what makes you think he has full control over the poker standings????

Maybe he does, but i wouldnt think so
    Rudy as I normally agree with you the fact of the matter was that Opti caught TheChaoz red handed and verified he was using a VPN. His initial excuse was that a family member passed away and he was handling an estate for 3 1/2 months. It’s somewhere in the WC thread where he was caught. He obviously knows the ins & outs of circumventing a VPN from his comments in this thread. Should have been banned or at the very least should not have played in The WC but wasn’t.

say what you want about JoeCool but his comments in this thread have merit

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Rudy as I normally agree with you the fact of the matter was that Opti caught TheChaoz red handed and verified he was using a VPN. His initial excuse was that a family member passed away and he was handling an estate for 3 1/2 months. It’s somewhere in the WC thread where he was caught. He obviously knows the ins & outs of circumventing a VPN from his comments in this thread. Should have been banned or at the very least should not have played in The WC but wasn’t.

say what you want about JoeCool but his comments in this thread have merit

Thanks philly, I'd like to add that anybody on here who doesn't "like" me it is simply because they got ill at my brutal replies to THEIR mouth running that THEY started! LOL
    I've never done a single thing on here that is anywhere near breaking any rule! All I ever do is reply to somebody if they run their mouth to me, just like everybody else does!

But If I told you the things that idiot banned me for I SWEAR you wouldn't even believe it! One time he followed me around the board and called me a dick and a prick over TWO threads, and when I replied on the second thread and asked him if he was drunk or just joking, he banned me for replying to him calling me a dick and a prick! LOL Then SBR Drew immediately overturned it (like half of his idiotic and wrongful bans got overturned!) But the WORST one of all was when 4 or 5 people started calling me names and bashing me and even talking about my mother, and of course I would reply, and it went on for about 2 pages, and the next thing I know Shari put ME on "post review" and told me I couldn't reply anymore without it going through her first! While she never said a word to the ones who were causing it all by calling me all the names!
    Well, OK then I thought to myself "This is ALL over now, the dumb fat jackass cannot ban me again for some idiotic reason, because I can't post ANYTHING without his boss shari reviewing it and allowing it to be posted!"
    So I would make posts replying to people abusing me and calling me names, and then she would review them and put them on the board later. But he didn't know I was on post review from his own boss! So he banned me for one of my replies to the abusive posts that his OWN boss had reviewed and allowed to be put on the board! LOL
    So I live chatted with him and said "Dude you have made a TERRIBLE mistake, you didnt know I was on post review and you just banned me for posts that YOUR OWN boss reviewed and allowed to be posted!"
    And instead of simply saying "OH shit let me undo the ban so I don't look like a flaming fool" he wouldn't relent and undo it! LOL

OMG It was the wildest thing I had ever imagined!
    In his haste to ban me for nothing, He made a TOTAL imbecilic fool out of himself and banned me for posts that his OWN boss had reviewed and allowed to be posted! And then he wouldn't even back off and undo it!

LOL I've got about 10 more of the same type thing!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-08-21 at 09:19 AM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    I'm willing to give change a chance if it works properly.
    That's what I've been saying all along.

These "the sky is falling" posts fueled by misguided speculation from posters who claim to be in the know but in reality can barely tie their shoes together no less put them on their feet in the morning who don't have a clue as to what as to what they are saying is cvounter productive.

Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13791

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

These "the sky is falling" posts fueled by misguided speculation from posters who claim to be in the know but in reality can barely tie their shoes together no less put them on their feet in the morning who don't have a clue as to what as to what they are saying is cvounter productive.
    Absolutely no problem with it at all. The bet points may have more value in the future. I do have a slight issue with leaving the option to purchase BTC in the store then cancel the orders that have been made while paying BTC to contest winners (glad the contest winners are getting their rewards). Should IMO have removed the BTC option or payout the scheduled purchases. It is not big deal other than the principle. I renewed in mid October and had a pending BTC order cancelled. It is no big deal other than the optics of it.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
    Absolutely no problem with it at all. The bet points may have more value in the future. I do have a slight issue with leaving the option to purchase BTC in the store then cancel the orders that have been made while paying BTC to contest winners (glad the contest winners are getting their rewards). Should IMO have removed the BTC option or payout the scheduled purchases. It is not big deal other than the principle. I renewed in mid October and had a pending BTC order cancelled. It is no big deal other than the optics of it.
    Yeah well look, I don't know if the gambling and the points-thing will continue, because these state books want you to gamble on THEIR web site! Not some punk ass pizza points web site!
    The only reason 90% of the people are on here and take all the dumb shit that happens, is because of the ability to make money/cash in their coveted pizza points.

But it is also why this site is/was nothing but a bunch of crying and whining babies constantly bitching about their pizza points.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-08-21 at 09:46 AM.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Thanks philly, I'd like to add that anybody on here who doesn't "like" me it is simply because they got ill at my brutal replies to THEIR mouth running that THEY started! LOL
    I've never done a single thing on here that is anywhere near breaking any rule! All I ever do is reply to somebody if they run their mouth to me, just like everybody else does!

But If I told you the things that idiot banned me for I SWEAR you wouldn't even believe it! One time he followed me around the board and called me a dick and a prick over TWO threads, and when I replied on the second thread and asked him if he was drunk or just joking, he banned me for replying to him calling me a dick and a prick! LOL Then SBR Drew immediately overturned it (like half of his idiotic and wrongful bans got overturned!) But the WORST one of all was when 4 or 5 people started calling me names and bashing me and even talking about my mother, and of course I would reply, and it went on for about 2 pages, and the next thing I know Shari put ME on "post review" and told me I couldn't reply anymore without it going through her first! While she never said a word to the ones who were causing it all by calling me all the names!
    Well, OK then I thought to myself "This is ALL over now, the dumb fat jackass cannot ban me again for some idiotic reason, because I can't post ANYTHING without his boss shari reviewing it and allowing it to be posted!"
    So I would make posts replying to people abusing me and calling me names, and then she would review them and put them on the board later. But he didn't know I was on post review from his own boss! So he banned me for one of my replies to the abusive posts that his OWN boss had reviewed and allowed to be put on the board! LOL
    So I live chatted with him and said "Dude you have made a TERRIBLE mistake, you didnt know I was on post review and you just banned me for posts that YOUR OWN boss reviewed and allowed to be posted!"
    And instead of simply saying "OH shit let me undo the ban so I don't look like a flaming fool" he wouldn't relent and undo it! LOL

In his haste to ban me for nothing, He made a TOTAL imbecilic fool out of himself and banned me for posts that his OWN boss had reviewed and allowed to be posted! And then he wouldn't even back off and undo it!

Let's hear 10 more stories

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Respectfully we only need 7-8 not the full 10.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Yeah well look, I don't know if the gambling and the points-thing will continue, because these state books want you to gamble on THEIR web site! Not some punk ass pizza points web site!
    The only reason 90% of the people are on here and take all the dumb shit that happens, is because of the ability to make money/cash in their coveted pizza points.

But it is also why this site is/was nothing but a bunch of crying and whining babies constantly bitching about their pizza points.
    Sports gamblers like contests. its a testosterone thing. Sbr had cash and/or Sbr bp funded contests
    so do you think guys who entered contests for the biggest season of them all right now, should be stiffed in the middle of it?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    樂廊 路
    My bad, you are a trooper.

Keep it up.

(Just don’t get trolled by lowercase kvb, it’s just some fan fiction...)

bucket2233
    bucket2233's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 705

I need to make a decision about maintaining my SBR Pro status within the next couple of weeks - got the renewal reminder a few days ago. I may just renew and hope for the best, but it would be preferable to have some insight - or at least a time frame of when we can expect to hear something more from SBR - before renewing. I’m just trying to make an informed decision.

Do we know of any specific changes that are coming? Do we have any idea of when we can expect more details from SBR?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Respectfully we only need 7-8 not the full 10.
    LOL Pablo, I'll give you another one! Remember a few months ago when I made a few simple posts in the Bit-coin thread and you went off on me for no reason? Calling me names and telling lies about me?
    (I STILL have no idea why you dislike me! I've never done anything to you besides reply to your abuse!)

Well you told that blatant lie about me, and so I thought to myself "OK I'll tell a blatant lie about Pablo and see how he likes it!" Well the Lard ass buffoon deleted MY lie about you and gave me an infraction, and he left YOUR lie about me up on the board and didn't do anything to you for starting the dumb shit! LOL

I've got plenty more!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-08-21 at 12:59 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Sports gamblers like contests. its a testosterone thing. Sbr had cash and/or Sbr bp funded contests
    so do you think guys who entered contests for the biggest season of them all right now, should be stiffed in the middle of it?
    I agree with you. I'd only say that Sports gamblers like to GAMBLE with no risk! Whether it is contests or any other way!
    But the majority of people on this site like the FREE contests and FREE shots at gambling and making money while all they ever had to risk was $100 per year to do it. I have NO IDEA how/why the U.S. has allowed this place to let people internet gamble by disguising it as for "points" that they can easily redeem for cash!
    It reminds me of the machines at the convenience stores that are not supposed to pay cash, so instead they will give you a "store credit" for merchandise! Wink wink! LOL
    I hope nobody gets "stiffed"... All I was saying was that the "free shots" at money made this site full of a bunch of clowns whining about trivia messing up, or 6 points that they didn't get. My opinion is that not many folks will stay at this clown shop if they don't keep up the pizza points and shots at free money. Just like not many will stay at the other site either of they don't have a shot at free money.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-08-21 at 01:18 PM.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

RIP SBR it appears

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bucket2233 View Post
    I need to make a decision about maintaining my SBR Pro status within the next couple of weeks - got the renewal reminder a few days ago. I may just renew and hope for the best, but it would be preferable to have some insight - or at least a time frame of when we can expect to hear something more from SBR - before renewing. I’m just trying to make an informed decision.

Do we know of any specific changes that are coming? Do we have any idea of when we can expect more details from SBR?
    Just a question, why in the world would you ever spend $100 to renew your Pro before you found out whether you are going to get to gamble for pizza points and have shots at free money if you win?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-08-21 at 01:23 PM.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

LOL Pablo, I'll give you another one! Remember a few months ago when I made a few simple posts in the Bit-coin thread and you went off on me for no reason? Calling me names and telling lies about me?
    (I STILL have no idea why you dislike me! I've never done anything to you besides reply to your abuse!)

Well you told that blatant lie about me, and so I thought to myself "OK I'll tell a blatant lie about Pablo and see how he likes it!" Well the Lard ass buffoon deleted MY lie about you and gave me an infraction, and he left YOUR lie about me up on the board and didn't do anything to you for starting the dumb shit! LOL

I've got plenty more!

Is that when Jerky and I were busting your balls about you claiming to be a billionaire.
    I type a 5 word sentence and you go off on a 5 paragraph rant claiming I went off?
    I missed the deleted comment. Was probably 1200 words.
    I am gonna miss you Joe.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    RIP SBR it appears
    Why is that?They are still paying,maybe not at the store for the time being.If they cut the whole thing off tomorrow I'd still say thanks.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

Hey Jerky, I'm in GA and they let me deposit here, but not gamble.

I have to take a drive up north and cross over the TENN border to place a bet.

It is GREAT for me because when I get home (in GA) if I win and get drunk, I can't

lose all the money because I can't bet anymore!
    Joe where you at in
    GA?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Joe I’ll say one thing about him then move on…….he made a comment about me when I sent him a PM then blasted it over the forum. When I saw him at the Vegas bash I thought “fuk this guy, not saying a word to this dik”. Was man enough to bring me aside and apologize for what he said and had a beer after. Respect in my book

JoeCool20

Is that when Jerky and I were busting your balls about you claiming to be a billionaire.
    I type a 5 word sentence and you go off on a 5 paragraph rant claiming I went off?
    I missed the deleted comment. Was probably 1200 words.
    I am gonna miss you Joe.
    LOL No it was when you told that lie about me saying I said to sell bitcoin at some low price when I never said that!

It was one of about 10 bashing and name calling posts that you made toward me when I was simply trying to talk

about bit-coin. And sure enough the lard ass idiot started giving ME infractions when I would reply to your abuse

while saying NOTHING to you for starting it! It was just dumb as hell for me to have to deal with that bro.

I don't know how "long" my reply was, but if you are counting the words of peoples posts and

deciding that you think some of them are "too long" then I've got news for you! Stop doing that to yourself! LOL

There is no rule against length of posts dude. LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-08-21 at 02:37 PM.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    RIP SBR it appears
    Clown show here.. don’t you know RIP is only when you know for sure. There are no maybes attached to RIP.

JoeCool20

Joe I’ll say one thing about him then move on…….he made a comment about me when I sent him a PM then blasted it over the forum. When I saw him at the Vegas bash I thought “fuk this guy, not saying a word to this dik”. Was man enough to bring me aside and apologize for what he said and had a beer after. Respect in my book
    Yeah look man, the guy is just like all the rest of us on here, he is a big baby! LOL

But he was in a position to give infractions and ban people while none of us were! And he used it every time

he felt like it, even when no rules were broken, and nobody would stop him, so he kept doing it.

I'm not even mad at the "fry guy"!! If the uneducated fry guy at Mcdonalds does something stupid, then you

don't deal with him, you go to the management and THEY are supposed to correct the guy!

Management didn't tell him to stop playing favorites, and stop with the dumb ass bannings for no reason, so in my

book it is on them. That Shari woman didn't even lift my ban and tell him that she had me on post review

and she was the one who had reviewed and allowed my post on the forum that he banned me for!

So I got banned for, and I lost TWO MONTHS of my Pro membership because of a post that the Administrator of the site had reviewed HERSELF and allowed to be posted on the forum! It was INCREDIBLE to have that done to me!

No website is ever going to make it and keep members if management doesn't correct some fool-ass power hungry

Mod from playing favorites and going rogue with undeserved bans! So now this place is damn near defunct!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-08-21 at 03:46 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Joe where you at in
    GA?

Yes bro, I am about an hour + from the TENN state line so I can have an enjoyable ride up to the border and then place a few sports bets and come back home! I also take a ride through that Chickamauga Confederate battlefield on the way back. So it is cool. Best part is not being able to get drunk and gamble all my winnings away at 3 am anymore like I used to do online/offshore!
    Because I can't gamble on D-Kings in GA!

First ... 29303132333435 ... Last