1. #806
    Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-09-08
    Posts: 2,365
    Betpoints: 8233

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Easily one of the least knowledgeable posters here, in the top for sure. I haven't read anything from him the last few days but anything written about changes at SBR have been pretty terrible posts, it's good that the rest of SBR is correcting him.

    Some guys are willing to learn, some are just stuck in some kind of circle of Forumville acting like they have a clue.

    Amazing how many posters don't even bet yet seem so invested in the Forum.



    Rudy you asked what I thought of the landscape, and again, I'll say, we don't know much but it doesn't matter. I don't really care.

    None of this changes anything I do, have been planning to do, or will do. It doesn't affect my business at all.

    I am not invested in the Forum like you guys, it can disappear and I doubt it would matter to me one bit. There is little to glean from the Forums, and it's just a couple of us willing to offer anything useful for bettors, beginners or successful.
    Huh? over 73,000 posts and not invested? I respectfully disagree.

  2. #807
    Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-12
    Posts: 2,332
    Betpoints: 4019

    Is SBR and BMR the same company?

  3. #808
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,560
    Betpoints: 4287

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
    Huh? over 73,000 posts and not invested? I respectfully disagree.
    If the Forum disappeared today, it wouldn't matter to me one bit.

    Seriously, what does the Forum really have to offer?

    I might have tried to change what it offers, but it doesn't matter to me.

    This is why you see me talking about the industry now, not making guesses on what will happen to SBR or any other site.

    It's because it doesn't matter to me.

    Obviously others seem very invested in the changes, they are so worried.

    I am not worried one bit. I'm laughing at nearly all of it.


  4. #809
    Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-09-08
    Posts: 2,365
    Betpoints: 8233

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    If the Forum disappeared today, it wouldn't matter to me one bit.

    Seriously, what does the Forum really have to offer?

    I might have tried to change what it offers, but it doesn't matter to me.

    This is why you see me talking about the industry now, not making guesses on what will happen to SBR or any other site.

    It's because it doesn't matter to me.

    Obviously others seem very invested in the changes, they are so worried.

    I am not worried one bit. I'm laughing at nearly all of it.

    Then why are you here? Your condescending remarks to us recreational players that like to drop a couple cabbage leaves on a game gets old. If it means nothing to you why not just go away.

  5. #810
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 5,135
    Betpoints: 9915

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Easily one of the least knowledgeable posters here, in the top for sure. I haven't read anything from him the last few days but anything written about changes at SBR have been pretty terrible posts, it's good that the rest of SBR is correcting him.

    Some guys are willing to learn, some are just stuck in some kind of circle of Forumville acting like they have a clue.

    Amazing how many posters don't even bet yet seem so invested in the Forum.



    Rudy you asked what I thought of the landscape, and again, I'll say, we don't know much but it doesn't matter. I don't really care.

    None of this changes anything I do, have been planning to do, or will do. It doesn't affect my business at all.

    I am not invested in the Forum like you guys, it can disappear and I doubt it would matter to me one bit. There is little to glean from the Forums, and it's just a couple of us willing to offer anything useful for bettors, beginners or successful.
    KVB has been in a state of confusion since this started. He is as square as you will find. All he knows is he is getting 10c per video.

  6. #811
    romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-06-11
    Posts: 2,244
    Betpoints: 488

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    If the Forum disappeared today, it wouldn't matter to me one bit.

    Seriously, what does the Forum really have to offer?

    I might have tried to change what it offers, but it doesn't matter to me.

    This is why you see me talking about the industry now, not making guesses on what will happen to SBR or any other site.

    It's because it doesn't matter to me.

    Obviously others seem very invested in the changes, they are so worried.

    I am not worried one bit. I'm laughing at nearly all of it.

    lol is the forum disappeared today who would have no clue what to do with yourself.

    What you gonna do go out and get a job if you cant post 24/7 lol

    gimme a break...guy lives on the fukkin forum and says he wouldnt care hahaha really cant make this shit up...

  7. #812
    A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-14-18
    Posts: 1,107
    Betpoints: 759

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    If the Forum disappeared today, it wouldn't matter to me one bit.

    Seriously, what does the Forum really have to offer?

    I might have tried to change what it offers, but it doesn't matter to me.

    This is why you see me talking about the industry now, not making guesses on what will happen to SBR or any other site.

    It's because it doesn't matter to me.

    Obviously others seem very invested in the changes, they are so worried.

    I am not worried one bit. I'm laughing at nearly all of it.

    You average 28 posts a day for 7+ years.

    You can act as if you would not care if this board disappeared all you like, but one thing is for goddamn certain: You would have a lot more free time on your hands because you sure as hell spend hours/day here.

  8. #813
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,204
    Betpoints: 700

    Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    You average 28 posts a day for 7+ years.

    You can act as if you would not care if this board disappeared all you like, but one thing is for goddamn certain: You would have a lot more free time on your hands because you sure as hell spend hours/day here.
    yup

  9. #814
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,560
    Betpoints: 4287

    Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    You average 28 posts a day for 7+ years.

    You can act as if you would not care if this board disappeared all you like, but one thing is for goddamn certain: You would have a lot more free time on your hands because you sure as hell spend hours/day here.
    Likely just replace a window on my screen.

    Definitley more free time, but I communicate off the Forum too, so nothing to significant would be lost to me.

    Remember, I spend weeks to months at a time not on SBR at all, every year.

    I get busy preparing for upcoming seasons.

    It would just be like that, no different.

    Remember, this is what I do.

  10. #815
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,780
    Betpoints: 1156

    KVB a corner stone here

  11. #816
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,892
    Betpoints: 180

    SBR dont mean shi to me either. Yet Im here. Wtf is it to you pinche pendejo?

  12. #817
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,560
    Betpoints: 4287

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    SBR dont mean shi to me either. Yet Im here. Wtf is it to you pinche pendejo?
    Exactly, the only frame of reference a poster has is themselves. It's easy to project, there's nothing else they can do. The nerve to disagree with me saying it won't matter...that's pure projection.

    It might mean something to those posters, but obviously I'm not like many posters.

    Krackles you've taken chunks of time off as well since I've been here, just like I have. I never miss it, I'm always involved in something else at the time.

    When COVID shut down sports I stopped altogether. After bitching about sports being shut down, of course.

    Points Awarded:

    The Kraken gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #818
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 5,135
    Betpoints: 9915

    I can see what KVB is saying. If SBR goes away, he will just go somewhere and become a faux stock market expert.

  14. #819
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 56,914
    Betpoints: 21571

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    I can see what KVB is saying. If SBR goes away, he will just go somewhere and become a faux stock market expert.
    And you'd become the resident blowhard, where exactly?
    Points Awarded:

    5mike5 gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

  15. #820
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 5,135
    Betpoints: 9915

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    And you'd become the resident blowhard, where exactly?
    Anywhere will do.

  16. #821
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    guys relax


    new items will be in sbr but it takes TIME


    maybe even sporting events
    Points Awarded:

    firedawg gave RudyRuetigger 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  17. #822
    romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-06-11
    Posts: 2,244
    Betpoints: 488

    Hey kev

    Hopefully you still got in good with the remaining $br mods

    Cuz you are getting fukkin buried in this thread and may need them to scrub clean some of your posts

    Hopefully you havent pissed off all of the $br mods at this forum you spend all day at but dont give a fukk about lol

  18. #823
    fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-18-13
    Posts: 4,332
    Betpoints: 16124

    wnba tickets probably
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: super mario 48

  19. #824
    Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 6,196
    Betpoints: 24296

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Next trivia day please PM message Spider and ask him to reset your trivia account.

    needs to be done on a day trivia is active.
    I PM'd Genie - my bad, didn't realize she had started her new position. Spider next time!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  20. #825
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,892
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    guys relax


    new items will be in sbr but it takes TIME


    maybe even sporting events
    So is your new official stance that we should not cash out all of points asap but just chill and see what the new store looks like?

  21. #826
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,775
    Betpoints: 1927

    for most SBR is all we have

    the meaning of life
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  22. #827
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,086
    Betpoints: 36

    Can someone from Sbr address the majority:
    will Pt forum bets between posters be allowed, and can posters utilize the "broke landers check kiting-101" book for non payment?
    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave stake1 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  23. #828
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 16,669
    Betpoints: 6107

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    SBR dont mean shi to me either. Yet Im here. Wtf is it to you pinche pendejo?
    Originally Posted by stevenash
    And you'd become the resident blowhard, where exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    wnba tickets probably
    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    for most SBR is all we have

    the meaning of life
    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Can someone from Sbr address the majority:
    will Pt forum bets between posters be allowed, and can posters utilize the "broke landers check kiting-101" book for non payment?
    ~~~
    Thanks for the humor gentlemen.

  24. #829
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 19,106
    Betpoints: 3660

    Pass

  25. #830
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 19,106
    Betpoints: 3660

    if it look like a duck............quack like a duck it is a duck

  26. #831
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,690
    Betpoints: 3324

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    So is your new official stance that we should not cash out all of points asap but just chill and see what the new store looks like?
    For now, all orders up to and including 14th October are being processed as quickly as possible.

    Any orders lodged after that date will be cancelled and points refunded.

    I am awaiting news about the new store myself so know no more than that right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Can someone from Sbr address the majority:
    will Pt forum bets between posters be allowed, and can posters utilize the "broke landers check kiting-101" book for non payment?
    You can still bet points against each other.

    But still no cash transactions, until further notice anyway.

  27. #832
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 16,669
    Betpoints: 6107

    Thanks Opti!!

  28. #833
    MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-16
    Posts: 2,129
    Betpoints: 166

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Hi Malik, aware donation page is down. You will only get Full prize if actually SBR Pro by Week 18. We will waive the "continuous" requirement.
    It's broken still

    Become a Pro

    Join SBR Forum

    2
    Loading available offers...


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  29. #834
    MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-16
    Posts: 2,129
    Betpoints: 166

    Anychance an admin can PM or email me direct link to donate $100? This should really be fixed ASAP unless of course SBR is scrapping the whole betpoints/PRO ecosystem and is trying to save me a hundo
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  30. #835
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,690
    Betpoints: 3324

    Quote Originally Posted by MalikHusam View Post

    It's broken still

    Become a Pro

    Join SBR Forum


    2
    Loading available offers...




    Turn off your ad/popup blocker and also make sure the page is not zoomed at all.

  31. #836
    hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 7,242
    Betpoints: 533

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    But still no cash transactions, until further notice anyway.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  32. #837
    Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-09
    Posts: 5,445
    Betpoints: 17523

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    For now, all orders up to and including 14th October are being processed as quickly as possible.

    Any orders lodged after that date will be cancelled and points refunded.

    I am awaiting news about the new store myself so know no more than that right now.



    You can still bet points against each other.

    But still no cash transactions, until further notice anyway.
    Thank you for the update, Optional.

    It would be great if we could get an official update about where things are going with the site. Are there any plans for something like this?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  33. #838
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,204
    Betpoints: 700

    so what’s status on paying out week 6 contest winners ?????

  34. #839
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 3,487
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    so what’s status on paying out week 6 contest winners ?????
    Took more than two weeks when I won

  35. #840
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,892
    Betpoints: 180

    Orders after the 14th cancelled...
    rip

    I get it but theres gonna be big changes coming and they wont be in our favor

    We'll always remember the good ol days

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last
Top