ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

What Leg Loses Here (NFL Parlay Inside)

I am ENDING my restriction on bets that rely on the Cowboys. They have proven themselves.

I love the NFL card tomorrow and this will be my Parlay for the day locked in via DK

Cowboys -6 -130 (alternate spread)

Notes: at home, divisional game so no let down, 4-0 ats, facing Giants who are coming off the big win vs Saints that took OT, Giants down WRs & Peppers, playing back 2 back road games.... and the popper... almost a year to date from Dak suffering his injury vs.... the Giants.

Vikings -2 -400 (alternate spread via DK) Vikes @ home... off a loss to Browns D-line basically... vs hapless 0-4 Lions... Cousins has wonderful stats vs Lions in his career. Vikes get back on track with a dub before leaving home.

Panthers -1 -155 (Alt spread) home game, get right game after losing on the road to the suddenly amazing Cowboys without having stud RB. Just couldn't keep up. Eagles still figuring out how to utilize Hurts. Don't look much into Hurts leading his team to points at home vs the KC swiss cheese D... Panthers defense is a different animal.

Saints -3 -105 (Alt spread) Get right game, yes on the road.. but they have the defense to limit the big plays that WFT has been living off of. Difference in SOS between these 2 is a huge gap. Payton always has his guys ready to play good football off a loss.

now to add a bit more to the payout because I love a good gamble

Bills @ Chiefs Over 44 -500 (alternate total) I mean come on? KC offense is back on track, at home and under the lights... Bills offense vs KC D... you're telling me a fluke 23-20 outcome is headed our way. No. Flags will fly from refs if defenses both try to play overly aggressive to move the chains and make sure points are scored for the SNF audience

+752

3 units for +22.56 unit profit

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I am taking out the Saints and putting in Bengals ML +125

can't trust Winston...

moving Cowboys to -5 -155

think this is final... since I live in Ohio hitting road to lock this baby in after a quick 6 hour nap here

GL all

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Vikings ML is -457 at bookmaker, paying -400 for -2 is awful. You should stop with these alternate spreads. I would much rather parlay the cowboys at -330 ml than -155 at -5. if you're looking for another juiced over, packers/bengals seems like an easy one.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

It's too risky to bet against Aaron Rodgers since he's the best quarterback in the NFL. But if you're fading him I hope you win. That Bills Chiefs game is due for an Over for night games.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Vikings ML is -457 at bookmaker, paying -400 for -2 is awful. You should stop with these alternate spreads. I would much rather parlay the cowboys at -330 ml than -155 at -5. if you're looking for another juiced over, packers/bengals seems like an easy one.
    can't parlay Bengals ML with the alternate over

you can parlay a lot together on DK... but can't do that. you can use same game parlay but only with the normal spread/totals

i trust cowboys more than any other game to win by 6+.... weird to type that out

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Vikes blow

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Vikes blow
    noted and vikes -2 -400 removed .... putting in alternate under 59.5 in arizona/49'ers instead at -420

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Too many changes going on here ttm.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

no way that loses