texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

This is not at all the kind of game I envisioned. Not out of reach at all just gotta get a stop

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    This is not at all the kind of game I envisioned. Not out of reach at all just gotta get a stop
    hope ole miss wins by 6 or 7 for ya

this 2h has been awesome to watch for purely entertainment purposes
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave ThaTopMoron 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

Holy fukkin llama shit what a game

Hold em for a minute boys

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

unlucky

texhooper

Unbelievable. 1:07.

Then ok fine I’ll have OT

NOPE

Arkansas…act like you’ve been there before. The number 13 team going for the win? Acting like they don’t belong? To make my point earlier, terrible coaching.

Anyway, on to the next

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

no skin in this one so was pulling for u just down on rebs myself since they cost me against bama in hindsight we should have all been on the over

texhooper

Toler we’ll have to get em on the flip side.

Yeah over seems obvious now but Arkansas offense has not shown an ability to do against anyone worth a shit. But I guess against Ole Miss anything is possible

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

you'll get it back. its a long day tex.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave JayDr3am 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

1 second away

shake it off man

don't let it lead you to ruin this weekend
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave ThaTopMoron 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Great example. Same with Penn St vs Miami Hurricanes camo game. May not be a better college example. My 1st NCAA bet and loser at the age of 13 on those Canes. What a fvcking team that was. Learned to play the dogs after that. Spread was -7 for the outright defensive PSU win.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Good luck on your plays tonight Tex. That is a horrible way to get beat. Where was the home field clock operator? Great game to watch but terrible beat. Sorry bud.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Enikk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Good luck on your plays tonight Tex. That is a horrible way to get beat. Where was the home field clock operator? Great game to watch but terrible beat. Sorry bud.
    There would have never been a second left at any other home field

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    There would have never been a second left at any other home field
    I wasn’t able to actually watch it so I don’t want to know lol

texhooper

Thanks guys, it was brutal and a tough return to posting plays but whatever. Shit happens.

I have Wisconsin -12 and Iowa -2.5 right now, we’ll see what happens. The day can still be good

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Thanks guys, it was brutal and a tough return to posting plays but whatever. Shit happens.

I have Wisconsin -12 and Iowa -2.5 right now, we’ll see what happens. The day can still be good
    good lesson in that game

Arky didn't have a timeout and had to figure out on the fly a play to get a TD on 4th down and Ole Miss called a timeout.... why would you do that? You give the offense time to come up with a play that helps get 1 guy open to throw too... which is exactly what they did.

texhooper

These of course hit lol…can’t brag on em too much though. As the old saying goes, it’s always the ones you don’t post

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I was on Ole Miss and Texas today. Probably the first time I have ever lost such bad beats twice in one day on the last plays of the game not being fgs.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave seaborneq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I was on Ole Miss and Texas today. Probably the first time I have ever lost such bad beats twice in one day on the last plays of the game not being fgs.
    Ugh. Brutal. I saw the end of the OU game, can’t imagine losing both of these at basically the same time like that. That one was worse though, that’s beyond a bad beat, like who tf does that haha…never seen that before in my life.

texhooper

Well I guess none of this matters but I took Bama -18.5 like a goddamn fool, now currently rooting in Arizona +16, watching them slowly crumble and decay. But if Zona hangs on today will have been a success.

The late night PAC 12 special is generally not where bankrolls go to thrive so I’m trying to not get too invested in this, but this looked like the play to me so I went with it

Uh-oh…FUMBLE!!!! LET’S GO CATS!!!!

texhooper

Arizona’s qb looks to be hurt pretty good. He’s not all that good but the sumbitch is fast and he can get yards quick when he doesn’t have any options and that keeps the sticks and clock moving

Mainly I’m just scared at how bad their backup must be

texhooper

Yeah he’s not good.

It’s 24-16 10 minutes left so I have room for another touchdown but I don’t want to give it up because I don’t feel very good about this right now haha…

texhooper

31-16 now, covering by the skin of my teeth. Due to the qb situation I think I’m gonna lose this one.

But due to a qb situation I won Iowa earlier, so I guess the universe owes me this dose of poor luck

texhooper

Arizona has elected to start using their timeouts as UCLA is basically trying to run the clock out.

Kill me now

texhooper

You have got to be fukking kidding me

Due to AZ using their timeouts like fukking morons, UCLA scored a field goal.

Down 18. No longer covering. I cannot believe this.

1:43 left and no timeouts. They better score here!

texhooper

Well fukk me walking. What a shitty ending to what should have been a good day.

UCLA was gonna let that goddamn clock bleed. I can’t believe this shit. Fukking field goal with under 2 minutes fukks me. 2 brutal beats today

Oh well. On to tomorrow

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Tex you are much braver than I am. I only played Kentucky -2.5 after the Ole Miss and Texas debacles. And I was hesitant to do that. I’m still shook after those two losses yesterday. Texas losing outright cost me big money in 2 pickem contests outright. I finished in second and third instead of first because of Texas. I don’t even have it in me to bet on the NFL noon games because of yesterday’s early games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yesterday was another tough day to win lotta underdogs

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I was on Ole Miss, Texass and Bama big yesterday. I lost a few dimes on those bitches. Kiffin fukked me with his idgaf coaching. Then there’s the dreaded 1 second on the clock, so I knew I was fukked. I’m just praying for OU to kick the FG and they take it to the house. Bama just got sideswiped. My underwear have shit marks after those games.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I was on Ole Miss, Texass and Bama big yesterday. I lost a few dimes on those bitches. Kiffin fukked me with his idgaf coaching. Then there’s the dreaded 1 second on the clock, so I knew I was fukked. I’m just praying for OU to kick the FG and they take it to the house. Bama just got sideswiped. My underwear have shit marks after those games.
    Mac, it’s been a long time since I had my betting confidence shook like it was yesterday. I’m definitely gun-shy now for the college game. Sadly, I still think Ole Miss is the second best team in The SEC West. But there is no way i bet on them again this year unless its an over on the total. They can’t be trusted to hold a lead for a minute. Texas on the other hand should just go ahead and lose a few more since they have no idea how to close the deal. No lead is safe with that team either.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Mac, it’s been a long time since I had my betting confidence shook like it was yesterday. I’m definitely gun-shy now for the college game. Sadly, I still think Ole Miss is the second best team in The SEC West. But there is no way i bet on them again this year unless its an over on the total. They can’t be trusted to hold a lead for a minute. Texas on the other hand should just go ahead and lose a few more since they have no idea how to close the deal. No lead is safe with that team either.
    Both defenses are horrible. I don't trust either team to ever get a stop. This is 2 weeks in a row that Ole Miss fukked me bad and it really was Kiffin. He coaches like a drunken sailor on a 24 hour leave. If he punts at least a couple of times, they would have easily covered. Hell, if he milked clock a bit as well. I can't trust that fuker to bet them again. Fool me once, fool me twice. A third time... Fuk that.

First 12