KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

College Football Plays

This what I got for this week. Was super hot last week in cfb, all documented.

Nebraska +3
    Virginia ML +115
    Utah +3
    LSU ML +120
    WVU +3
    Penn St ML +115
    VTech PK

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Like vtech
    Penn State

Like a bit on a few of the others but..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its a nice card today many competitive games

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Good Luck Krit Get em

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

This was a wild day. Basically all these games went down to the wire and simply didn’t go my way. Penn st would have cashed if the QB didn’t get hurt. Nebraska fumbled the game away late. Lost Vtech on a last second FG. Just one of those days where coulda been up a lot instead down a lot.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    This was a wild day. Basically all these games went down to the wire and simply didn’t go my way. Penn st would have cashed if the QB didn’t get hurt. Nebraska fumbled the game away late. Lost Vtech on a last second FG. Just one of those days where coulda been up a lot instead down a lot.
    VTech would've been up by 2 possessions in the 2nd half if Fuente hadn't started chasing points in the 3rd quarter like a dumbass. I mean it's a very questionable decision to go for two at that juncture in the game to begin with, but even more so after the false start penalty... They later scored another touchdown and would've been up by 9 points had they not had that failed 2pt attempt.