khong187
    Update your status
    khong187's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bovada has temporarily disabled my account for over a week with no explanation

asdfasdgawergasdfasdgawerg
    Last edited by khong187; 10-08-21 at 05:17 PM.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2132

Are you an idiot? This is a duplicate. No wonder your account got disabled.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by khong187 View Post
    Bovada has temporarily disabled my account for over a week now. I've tried chatting with them, emailing, and calling but they are unable to provide me with any information and just keep telling me to wait for an email. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to recover my account. Had over 9k balance when this happened.

The only thing I can think of is that I referred a family member to bovada probably about a month ago. Although this person shares the same last name as me we do not live in the same household. We live in two totally different addresses and cities. I also generally play over a 1000/wager so it makes no sense that I would try to cheat them for a 200$ refer bonus with 5x rollover.

Anyone have any idea of what I can do? Who i can contact? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
    There is no reason to keep that much money at a low level recreational book like Bovada. Just withdraw anytime your account goes over a couple thousand.