Can you short it here?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody knows could go to 100

Doublethink
    Doublethink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1446

Last OIL closing price $24.13. Gotta watch it from here.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

speculation
    production cuts
    supply chain issues

just to name 3 reasons

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Same reason other commodities go up. Corn goes up when there is less supply and more demand for the product. This is Economics 101 at your local college. Go take a class.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

$200 calls out there for December 2023.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    $200 calls out there for December 2023.
    Where would you trade those commodity optima at pal?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Get a little fruity hybrid Prius and save money at the pumps. My sister has one and loves it. They run forever. Toyota engineering very reliable. Gutless tin cans though that I could never own or drive. I've been in them, solid rides for the most part and affordable. Get like 50 miles to the gallon.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

because collusion and corruption are the American way.

uncontrolled markets are the playthings of conspirators at the true helm of financial hegemony.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

uncontrolled markets are the playthings of conspirators at the true helm of financial hegemony.
    We don't serve fried chicken and watermelon in my mess hall private Snowball

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Finally, Someone gets it.

just ask yourself...who controls oil in the US? Who stands to benefit the most politically if oil prices are higher.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Finally, Someone gets it. just ask yourself...who controls oil in the US? Who stands to benefit the most politically if oil prices are higher.
    Thank God Trump is out of office. He almost killed the Oil business. He had to go.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Thank God Trump is out of office. He almost killed the Oil business. He had to go.
    Fake news.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I remember last year some of the Texas oil contracts were going for negative prices meaning that the producer has to pay for shipping and get paid nothing to move his oil due to Trump's policies where he thought if oil is $10 a barrell it will be good for the economy.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Inflation goes very high under Dems

Too much spending

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fake news.
    Okay Jibbby. Keep your head in the sand. I think I know my business more than you do.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Inflation goes very high under DemsToo much spending
    I'd love for interest rates to go up. Would be nice to get 16.5% on a CD like when Reagan was in office.

Mac4Lyfe

Energy industry about to blow up under Biden. Most people in the industry are extremely excited for what lies ahead. Companies are printing money again.

While Jibbby cries about filling up his Miata.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Okay Jibbby. Keep your head in the sand. I think I know my business more than you do.
    Not sure about that business comment of yours. I'm retired bud. Self made millionaire and proud to say that. I got a little business sense about me..

Trump had it right, your boy dementia Joe Biden is killing the oil industry and our border security.

Joe Biden is a mess and can't get anything right.

Brock Landers

Not sure about that business comment of yours. I'm retired bud. Self made millionaire and proud to say that. I got a little business sense about me.. Trump had it right, your boy dementia Joe Biden killing the oil industry and our border security.

Joe Biden is a mess and can't get anything right.
    Pal

Oil is up EVERYWHERE

To look only at the US is incredibly dumb and short slighted

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Pal

Oil is up EVERYWHERE

To look only at the US is incredibly dumb and short slighted
    I don't ever remember paying $5.00 a gallon at Chevron to fill up here in Santa Monica, California. I live in the real world Landers and call it as I see it..

Under Trump it was cheaper bottom line.

Brock Landers

I don't ever remember paying $5.00 a gallon at Chevron to fill up here in Santa Monica, California. I live in the real world Landers and call it as I see it..

Under Trump it was cheaper bottom line.
    Are you dumb?

The covid shutdown made oil prices crash, ONLY reason.

Trump LOL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Are you dumb?

Trump LOL

Landers, liberals always find an excuse for their failures. Stop it. Covid has been going for over a year. Trump was dealing with it and oil prices at the pumps weren't going up then. Trump wasn't canceling pipe lines like Biden is now either.

Trump made America energy independent and Biden is begging OPEC to supply us oil now.

This link is from your CNN news, read and learn before posting.. https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/13/busin...pec/index.html

Snowball

Are you dumb?

Trump LOL
    It's all manipulated by contracts. Big Finance houses collude and conspire to maximize profit separated from all reason
    and the excuses in both directions are parroted by their sycophants in the press. Natural Gas is not worth 7x what it was
    a matter of months ago based on economy. Oil was not worth $150 barrell or $0 a barrell ever based on economic principles.

Just like "peak oil" was propaganda, so was the Covid crash. These are all done intentionally by a tiny group behind the scenes.
    Understand when Oil was over $100, gas cost like 3 cents a gallon in Iraq. Gas was basically free of charge in Libya under Ghaddafi.
    Right NOW gas costs 15 cents per gallon in Venezuela. This is why the NWO wages war against independent countries who refuse to sell out. Chavez was demonized for giving free oil to Massachusetts poor residents.

Brock Landers

It's all manipulated by contracts. Big Finance houses collude and conspire to maximize profit separated from all reason
    and the excuses in both directions are parroted by their sycophants in the press. Natural Gas is not worth 7x what it was
    a matter of months ago based on economy. Oil was not worth $150 barrell or $0 a barrell ever based on economic principles.

Just like "peak oil" was propaganda, so was the Covid crash. These are all done intentionally by a tiny group behind the scenes.
    Understand when Oil was over $100, gas cost like 3 cents a gallon in Iraq. Gas was basically free of charge in Libya under Ghaddafi.
    Right NOW gas costs 15 cents per gallon in Venezuela. This is why the NWO wages war against independent countries who refuse to sell out. Chavez was demonized for giving free oil to Massachusetts poor residents.
    mostly true Private.

But, there was NO DEMAND in March-May 2020, thats why price was where it was

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Oh boy.

Jibs. The price of oil in 2020 was down because there was too much supply and not enough demand due to covid shutdown.

Now it’s a convergence of multiple factors causing prices to go up. Now we have a ton of printed money, inflation, a ton of cash, ton of demand, and OPEC not kicking up the production (ie not increasing the supply) as we have asked them to. OPEC refuses to kick up production because OPEC producers need to make up for the lost profits when price and demand were low last yr.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 10-09-21 at 03:08 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

Keynesians have always said that inflation is not the problem, debt is not the problem. They have always said that lack of aggregate demand is the economic problem that needs to be dealt with by policy makers.

The M2 is up over 40% since this started and look at what we have now. Low supply, shitloads of cash and demand, and….. inflation
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 10-09-21 at 03:13 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ If Trump was re-elected I'd bet the house OIL PRICES would still be way down today. End of story. You guys can spin this crap all you want.

Joe Biden and his green new deal administration blew up oil prices here in America with policy. It's only gonna get worse in time. FACT!!

Snowball

mostly true Private.

But, there was NO DEMAND in March-May 2020, thats why price was where it was
    No, it was driven to basically zero. That is a perversion of demand. It was manipulated by contracts
    so that the profit could be exponentially increased. It should have still been worth 30's. You know these same people
    who control the financial world loaded airline puts just days before 9.11

grease lightnin
    &

^ If Trump was re-elected I'd bet the house OIL PRICES would still be way down today. End of story. You guys can spin this crap all you want.

Joe Biden and his green new deal administration blew up oil prices here in America with policy. It's only gonna get worse in time. FACT!!

Maybe a little bit with not shutting down pipelines and whatnot.

But the price of oil was going up either way just like everything else

grease lightnin
    &

Baaah

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Keynesians have always said that inflation is not the problem, debt is not the problem. They have always said that lack of aggregate demand is the economic problem that needs to be dealt with by policy makers.

The M2 is up over 30% since this started and look at what we have now. Low supply, shitloads of cash and demand, and….. inflation
    Any "low supply" is all contrived. Not only by the Saudis who are puppets of London and Tel Aviv, but by American and Canadian -- and European drillers who lowered their rig counts intentionally over the last 6-9 months all to drive up prices so that their contracts could pay off obscene amounts of cash. There is also an effort to make carbon fuels more costly to prop up the "green" projects. Nothing is connected with economics -- it is all a conspiracy to enslave governments and their citizens.

Brock Landers

This is all predictable!

Jesus Christ open your eyes

grease lightnin
    &

This is all predictable!

Jesus Christ open your eyes

Hahaaha

Where do we go from here ?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hahaaha

Where do we go from here ?
    Well according to the far left today we all must get electric cars!! Avoid going to the gas stations and start going to the electric stations.

GREEN NEW DEAL!! Time to drive all our oil/gas driven cars off a cliff and take the loss.

12 Last