kimwash78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4272

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    Ok time for a bailout:

svedlov vs kolmin @ 7:30 am est.
    first game total 17 or under (+165)
    Hey Cecil do me a favor
    Stick the ping pong ball up ur ass
    Why would anyone bring up ping pong in a altcoin chat?
    Trust me still know more about sports than you..

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by kimwash78 View Post
    Hey Cecil do me a favor
    Stick the ping pong ball up ur ass
    Why would anyone bring up ping pong in a altcoin chat?
    Trust me still know more about sports than you..
    funny,i asked the same about dudes w/anal fixations....lmk when youre posting picks that can keep up with cecil127

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Shiba army rejuvenated, meanwhile Saitama spokesperson toolbox Russ Armand built up hype to make a major announcement... it was to say another announcement is coming soon. Seriously can't make this up how stupid he is

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Shiba army rejuvenated, meanwhile Saitama spokesperson toolbox Russ Armand built up hype to make a major announcement... it was to say another announcement is coming soon. Seriously can't make this up how stupid he is
    He didn't learn anything from the party debacle.

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

Tron founder Justin Sun used to do the same thing and made hundreds of millions using that strategy.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    Tron founder Justin Sun used to do the same thing and made hundreds of millions using that strategy.
    That's pretty humorous in terms of comparison, never thought about Saitama similar to Tron but perhaps I should start

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    He didn't learn anything from the party debacle.
    Its unreal how bad Russ is. He's starting to get some blow back but lots of wolfpack cultists just have no clue and just trust him...That picture of him @ his cheap little desk at home with his bare bones lap top and nothing else but a cell and a can of energy drink just ozzed COO corporate man LOL

onetrikpony

One of my top performers of all time but took a little profit yesterday when i saw this The charts dont show up but are on twitter and tradingview for free
    TradingShot

@TradingShot

·
    Nov 29 7:11 AM · Nov 29, 2021·TradingView

MANAUSDT Bear Flag on 1D. Attention needed. - #MANAUSDT chart on @TradingView
    MANA has seen extreme gains on a 1 month horizon. However buyers should be careful at this stage as on the 1D time-frame, the price is printing a Bear Flag , the likes of which has been a strong red signal in the past.

As you see on the chart, every time this pattern along with the RSI going into a descending triangle , has always preceeded a sharp market correction to the 1D MA200. Maybe that would be the best level to get in again.

Still hold a LOT of $MANA and will increase holdings on dips

shadymcgrady

Does anyone have any land on sandbox? All the what ifs continue to haunt me as it moons every week. Sand under a buck was my opportunity

raiders72001

Does anyone have any land on sandbox? All the what ifs continue to haunt me as it moons every week. Sand under a buck was my opportunity
    Nothing in the Sandbox. I bought some in Next Earth hoping that hits.
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave raiders72001 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

the people's coin ... buy buy buy.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

lonegambler again with the peoples coin how big is ur bag lol

biggie12

looking to buy but boy is that shit expensive now. I am being told it's worth it but I don't know anything about this metaverse shit much less so then the coins

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    looking to buy but boy is that shit expensive now. I am being told it's worth it but I don't know anything about this metaverse shit much less so then the coins
    Lots of celebrities entering Decentraland and The Sandbox. The price will keep booming as long as the celebrities hang out there.

raiders72001

Look at Illuvium for land. Can't lose on it if you get some.

raiders72001

Right now the metaverse and gaming is what you what to be in. I don't know if HERO and OVR will survive, but in a few years companies that have this type of technology will be the most popular companies to invest in. You'll be able to put a 3D image of yourself, as well as other real items, inside the metaverse. Imagine having all of us posters in a metaverse interacting with each other. We could play basketball games against each other, all go to concerts or vacation anywhere in the world. My guess is that huge companies will buy out the companies that invent this technology.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 12-01-21 at 05:55 AM.

raiders72001

Everyone could live inside a metaverse and do almost everything that can be done in the real world. We aren't that far away from being able to do this.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Right now the metaverse and gaming is what you what to be in. I don't know if HERO and OVR will survive, but in a few years companies that have this type of technology will be the most popular companies to invest in. You'll be able to put a 3D image of yourself, as well as other real items, inside the metaverse. Imagine having all of us posters in a metaverse interacting with each other. We could play basketball games against each other, all go to concerts or vacation anywhere in the world. My guess is that huge companies will buy out the companies that invent this technology.
    I don't want to sound like a wet blanket. But people are being "trained" all the time to keep personal information personal. Not sure the demand for hi-res 3D images of real people is going to be as widespread as you think. That idea feels a bit "Google Glass" to me. Sounded smart but not really want avg people want.

And scanning most items does not require a 30 foot high setup with 7000 cameras.

I'm also not convinced that it even solves the problem with humans he claims it does. That it will be hyper realistic. Has he explained at all how actual movement and skin flexing is going to be solved by a static scan?

And him saying "other people's existing metaversess are not advanced enough for our avatars" just sounds like they don't bloody work and he is trying to hide it with his own project to me.

The one you mentioned that is attracting celebrity usage sounds like the one I wish I had jumped on though.
    Last edited by Optional; 12-01-21 at 06:49 AM.

biggie12

Was yesterday a good sign on why U shouldn't be investing big on shiba... If you don't know what happened with safemoon a 2 bnb presale wallet never claimed. Claimed for the first time yesterday cashed 8 million and took out 70%+ of the Liquidity Pool. Still holds 40 million.

shadymcgrady

Hero looks rly promising, I personally have no interest in the applications but the masses would probably flock to it's uses

raiders72001

Was yesterday a good sign on why U shouldn't be investing big on shiba... If you don't know what happened with safemoon a 2 bnb presale wallet never claimed. Claimed for the first time yesterday cashed 8 million and took out 70%+ of the Liquidity Pool. Still holds 40 million.
    We aren't going to agree but SHIB is on Coinbase and Binance. Safemoon never made those exchanges and I think they are a lot different. Optional was the first one to call out Safemoon.

raiders72001

Safemoon did a lot of shady things. They most likely used bots to add followers to Twitter. I was watching that from the start.

onetrikpony

*♂️ALERT: Serious Profit Potential

Market Meditations
    Dec 1

The NFT space is unrelenting.

New use cases and utilities, alongside opportunities for profit, continue to arise.

Today, we are going to dive into the different methods of making money in the NFT space, diving deeper into one of our favourites.

Today’s Meditations:

Nansen x NFT Alpha Deep Dive

Essential LUNA Updates

ALGO Deep Dive

With Nansen’s On-Chain data, you can secure an edge in the crypto and NFT markets:

Exciting New Opportunities. See where funds are moving their money.

Perform Due Diligence. Get more information on projects or tokens.

Defend Your Positions. Create smart alerts to track over 100 million ETH wallets.

Track The Biggest NFT Traders. See what the most profitable NFT wallets are investing in

To grow your crypto portfolio today check out the Nansen website. Currently, they are running a 7 day trial for just $9.

Methods of Profiting from NFTs
    Trading: Buying and selling for a short or medium term profit

NFT gem hunting: Finding early stage projects that give large future returns

Minting: The act of creating an NFT or being the first into a new project

With Nansen, we are able to break down these methods, assessing the best performers in each. To do this they have introduced new smart money categories of Smart NFT trader, hodler, early adopter and minter (for more details check out Nansen’s label guide).

Of these, minting often allows the cheapest entry price into a new project so next, we will dive deeper into current minting activity and what we can learn.

Minting Activity

Nansen.ai: 01/12/2021 - Latest Mints

The clear leader in mints is the Wizards and Dragons Game with almost 5,000 minters and 56 smart minters in 8 hours

Nansen’s FOMO level is high indicating a high level of activity

Smart Money Mints
    We are then able to drill down into which segment of the market is currently minting these NFTs:

Nansen.ai: 01/12/2021 - 24 Hour Smart Mints Breakdown

The first column shows us the number of smart money minters of Wizards and Dragons and exactly which smart money category they fall under. We can see that participants from all over the NFT ecosystem are looking to get involved in the project.

So what is this project and why is it receiving so much interest from so many smart participants?

Narrative Check: NFT gaming with DeFi Mechanics
    Wizards and Dragons is a game that looks to build on a growing sector: NFT games with DeFi mechanics.

In this example there are two types of NFTs, Wizard and Dragons.

Staking Wizard NFTs allows the holder to earn in-game currency however Dragon NFTs receive 20% of this when claimed and have a 50% chance to steal all accumulated tokens when unstaking - introducing an element of strategy.

The first project to attempt these mechanics was Wolf Game and whilst that specific project has faced several technical challenges, it is clear this is a growing trend in the NFT space.

Conclusion
    As we see the NFT space maturing, new trends and opportunities for profit present themselves. However, these also become more difficult to find.

Using tools such as Nansen, we can break down different sectors, identify trends and learn to beat the market.

Luna Ticks Up

LUNA set a new All Time High (ATH) for the second time in November yesterday, climbing up by about 50% since Friday last week.

There are a few factors behind this move including the Columbus 5 network upgrade in September.

The key points:

Luna is the Terra blockchain’s native token, which is directly coupled with the stablecoin UST. As demand for UST increases, an equal amount of LUNA is burned to help keep the peg.

Maximising the number of use cases for UST across as many different blockchains is a key part of Terra’s strategy.

Bridges are in place allowing the transfer of UST and LUNA between Terra, Ethereum, Solana, Binance Chain and Cosmos blockchains. This creates a lot of liquidity for developers to feed off.

As more dApps and protocols have adopted UST or incentivised the use of LUNA, demand for both has surged in November, resulting in about ~92 million LUNA being burned.

Terra is now the fifth-largest DeFi chain with a Total Value Locked of around $11 billion (or 4% of all DeFi).

To view more analytics on the Terra blockchain check out this dedicated site.

And go here for a more detailed understanding of how LUNA and UST work together or check out this simple video.

While we await Ethereum’s answer to our cries for cheaper gas fees, other layer 1 chains have been and continue to steal the spotlight and liquidity.

Former MIT professor Silvio Micole, created Algo to be interoperable and handle high volume, making it appealing to institutions and governments.

He must have been onto something, El Salvador chose it earlier this year to build out the country’s blockchain infrastructure, even after a public courting by Charles Hoskins.

In the end, El Salvador President Bukele said he chose the tech that could bring their national stable coin to market first.

Algo has been commissioned to tokenize the Brixton Pound, bring a digital currency to the Marshall Islands, and is used all across Latin America for everything from Covid-19 response to point-of-sale credit issuance systems and smart contract financing platforms.

Borderless Capital isn’t just shilling Algo, they are putting their money where their mouth is.

They recently announced a $500 million fund to power the next generation of decentralized apps on Algo.

This isn’t the first time they have raised funds for Algo’s ecosystem development either; in June of 2019 they raised $200 million.

Skybridge CEO, Anthony Scaramucci is also impressed with Algorand’s tech, stating that he plans to bring them to the forefront of regulated products, digital securities and currencies, as well as payments.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25534

What about that SafeRmoon bag I got Biggie. Looks like it lost in the netherworld.
    My bag shrunk so much it is sunk cost fallacy for me. Is there any hope?
    Points Awarded:

biggie12 gave pablo222 153 SBR Point(s) for this post.

raiders72001

Genopets is an interesting project. It's the first move to earn game. I bought some of the token GENE although I don't have any expectations on the token price. The money seems to be made buying eggs.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

I'm glad we have you here to share the simple version of projects information Raiders.

Still only followed you into SHIB so far out of all of them. As all I want to do is hold for a while, not trade. But have been looking at each one and am sure you will spot another gem for us here.

shadymcgrady

Meld airdrop next week for ada hodlers

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    What about that SafeRmoon bag I got Biggie. Looks like it lost in the netherworld.
    My bag shrunk so much it is sunk cost fallacy for me. Is there any hope?
    I think its "safe" to say it's dead

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25534

Thanks for the points biggie. That bag so small now I will have hold and pray for a miracle.

It would be too painful to swap that back to BNB. Good luck

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Looks like Saitama starting a huge bull run here now and unless more vegas nonsense its going burn a zero maybe 2 esp if satimask launches....
    mononoke too on fire making big move
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

raiders72001

onetrikpony

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    One of my top performers of all time but took a little profit yesterday when i saw this The charts dont show up but are on twitter and tradingview for free
    TradingShot

@TradingShot

·
    Nov 29 7:11 AM · Nov 29, 2021·TradingView

MANAUSDT Bear Flag on 1D. Attention needed. - #MANAUSDT chart on @TradingView
    MANA has seen extreme gains on a 1 month horizon. However buyers should be careful at this stage as on the 1D time-frame, the price is printing a Bear Flag , the likes of which has been a strong red signal in the past.

As you see on the chart, every time this pattern along with the RSI going into a descending triangle , has always preceeded a sharp market correction to the 1D MA200. Maybe that would be the best level to get in again.

Still hold a LOT of $MANA and will increase holdings on dips
    Glad i took some profits when i did

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

bezoge>>>

onetrikpony

Terra Daily
    @TerraLUNADaily
    #Terra #LUNA Daily News, Guides & Featured Projects. Be the fastest to know: http://t.me/TerraLUNADaily.

raiders72001

Added BLOK and KLO today. BLOK has 285k Twitter followers and 123k on Telegram. Neither token had a big run yet and you can never have enough metaverse tokens that haven't gone on a big run yet.

First ... 29303132333435 ... Last