Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153408

hi tushy, i hope you still have the job if you indeed want it.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    hi tushy, i hope you still have the job if you indeed want it.
    Thanks Roy right now it's up in the air but I'm currently unemployed & deep down want it to stay that way & have nobody hire me. This way I could say I put in the effort to try to work while doing the gambling for a living thing full time.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Thanks Roy right now it's up in the air but I'm currently unemployed & deep down want it to stay that way & have nobody hire me. This way I could say I put in the effort to try to work while doing the gambling for a living thing full time.
    I hope you succeed. I'm doing it FT (purely tennis ) and I know how hard it can be at times. So far I've been able to deal with the "tilt" you know the Fxcking Tilt! That's why I was playing a lot of online poker because we all know that shit is rigged and wants you to tilt so bad.
    Wish you the best, man. You also have a nice BR right now, persevere.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    I hope you succeed. I'm doing it FT (purely tennis ) and I know how hard it can be at times. So far I've been able to deal with the "tilt" you know the Fxcking Tilt! That's why I was playing a lot of online poker because we all know that shit is rigged and wants you to tilt so bad.
    Wish you the best, man. You also have a nice BR right now, persevere.
    Appreciate that Vya, but it looks like I'm resorting back to my chasing ways this morning. Took Sachko to win the 2nd set to get up to 16K (of course he blows it up 4-2), then went way to big on the ever "reliable" Dzumhur to win the 2nd after an early break (2516/922)..would really suck to be down over $3200 chasing an initial $337 win. Wish you all the best as well.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8305

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Definitely non-union members don't automatically get whatever union members automatically get in collective bargaining agreements. Non union have to negotiate their own work contacts of course.
    Tuesday what state are you from?

In the state of Alabama not only do they get what the union workers get the union still has to represent them just like any other worker paying union dues only things they don't get is to attend union meeting, input on new contracts and vote when there is one !! Ive never been where non-union workers negotiated or even heard of it (there is a lot I dont know) but someone negotiating on their own wouldn't have much leverage or would they? It would be like any other non union job you take what they offer or find another job?
    Last edited by jackpot269; 09-30-21 at 11:05 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Doug a true American hero

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Doug a true American hero
    Finally got a straight answer. Told I was terminated due to 30 days of inactivity. When I asked them why I wasn't made aware of this, the HR guy said they sent an email which is total bullshit & told me to reapply through the company they recently merged with, Allied Universal.

646d6d
    Become a SBR Schmoe
    646d6d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

doing the gambling for a living thing full time.
    You will fail Tommy G.

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by 646d6d View Post
    You will fail Tommy G.
    wow talk about first ever post on SBR!

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by 646d6d View Post

You will fail Tommy G.

a friend from work ?

Doug tushyterror

Now I'm actually worried Vya cuz this guy might legit know me since that is the 1st initial of my last name & I never revealed that on here. (seams more than a little coincidental he would know that and it's his 1st post)
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 09-30-21 at 04:16 PM.

Doug tushyterror

a friend from work ?
    Totally possible.. there was this one Asian guy who I always talked about gambling with at work who is a total degen like me, but this doesn't seem like the type of thing he would do..........or does it Ken?
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 09-30-21 at 04:40 PM.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Maybe the black chick?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Finally got a straight answer. Told I was terminated due to 30 days of inactivity. When I asked them why I wasn't made aware of this, the HR guy said they sent an email which is total bullshit & told me to reapply through the company they recently merged with, Allied Universal.
    This is not uncommon in business. They are trained to legally cover themselves. I've heard this situation echoed several times in the past. Should you reapply don't mention it. Chances are you could be rehired.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Maybe the black chick?
    No chance.. we're through anyway, haven't spoken in months. Generous enough to lend the bitch $350 back in June even after she wouldn't help me out. Said she'd pay me back in 2 weeks even after I let her put $200 towards next year's phone bill & only owe me $150. Pretty much ghosted me ever since. Black pvssy however good it may be has a shelf life of no more than 2 years. That's clearly when you have to move on to the next, preferably Asian.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Doug tushyterror 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    This is not uncommon in business. They are trained to legally cover themselves. I've heard this situation echoed several times in the past. Should you reapply don't mention it. Chances are you could be rehired.
    The guy's a total liar, never called me when he said he would nor was that termination email ever sent. Already emailed corporate stating my case.. doubt it will do much but it's worth a shot.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

They will invite you to reapply.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dumb shits
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Stop talking you dumb shit.
    dumb shit

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Post to who's here Kracker
    This guy gave up 14 months ago

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

No chance.. we're through anyway, haven't spoken in months. Generous enough to lend the bitch $350 back in June even after she wouldn't help me out. Said she'd pay me back in 2 weeks even after I let her put $200 towards next year's phone bill & only owe me $150. Pretty much ghosted me ever since. Black pvssy however good it may be has a shelf life of no more than 2 years. That's clearly when you have to move on to the next, preferably Asian.

Doug tushyterror

Potential good news on the job front. Just got a call from corporate saying my termination has been lifted & I'll be getting a call later today with a new post starting next week. Let's just say I sent a rather scathing email regarding my unfair treatment & apparently that did the trick. It wouldn't be in my best interest to post that on here.

Doug tushyterror

Potential good news on the job front. Just got a call from corporate saying my termination has been lifted & I'll be getting a call later today with a new post starting next week. Let's just say I sent a rather scathing email regarding my unfair treatment & apparently that did the trick. It wouldn't be in my best interest to post that on here.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good News Dougy

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Good News Dougy
    Looks like this parasite is looking for a job after hitting 20% on all is football plays through 3 weeks.

843 SEAHAWKHARRY 4-14-0 22.22 % W 1 -204.0 -15.29 6 pending

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

What’s the chances that “New Post” could be Thomorino Law Firm?
    Just imagine you would be protecting Thomorino and the other high powered attorneys he employees..
    At lunch he would treat you to a high end steak house where you can guys can mull over future bets and the days card

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Good News Dougy
    Appreciate it Harry

First 123