lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

You circled a bunch of meaningless games that shows and proves nothing.

Again, the Browns cleaned up against weak teams, they struggled with top teams.

Just as I said.

They didn't care about the final game of the season since they were already in the playoffs.

lakerboy

Browns didn't cover a 7 point margin one time last season vs a non playoff team which the bears are expected to be this season. Maybe that change this time.

thomorino

Browns didn't cover a 7 point margin one time last season vs a non playoff team which the bears are expected to be this season. Maybe that change this time.
    They beat the Giants by 14 and dominated weaker teams all year you dumb shit.

They beat the Giants 20-6 and the Giants didn't make the playoffs.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    They made the playoffs last year because Minnesota had no defense and Detroit was complete trash. Detroit isn't good but they will be better than last year and the Vikings are far more talented than the Bears on offense.
    The Bears defense has been disappointing since the first year under Nagy. Its not the same defense that dominated 3 years ago.
    Bears defense is good but not elite, and the offense sucks, this is likely a 6-7 team that could win 8 games if things break their way.
    Nothing has really changed on that front.

Bears defense has the talent to be elite, if they can competently plug a couple secondary holes and otherwise stay healthy. Jaylon Johnson looks like a top shutdown CB. Roquan Smith is one of the best ILB. And we'll have to see which Mack, Quinn, Hicks, Goldman, etc show up and whether they can stay healthy. The talent is there.

"The offense sucks" is lazy. Montgomery looks good, A-Rob, Mooney is talented, Kmet...we'll see with Fields, obviously he's a wild card.

Bears could win 5 games or they could win 11 games. We'll see.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    They beat the Giants by 14 and dominated weaker teams all year you dumb shit.

They beat the Giants 20-6 and the Giants didn't make the playoffs.
    Okay so one time but that was a meaningless game right? The other games they didn't and so once out of 6 wins vs non playoff teams they won by more then 7. Basically my point was proven. Now go back to convincing yourself that they dominated shit teams.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Now go back to convincing yourself that they dominated shit teams.
    You forgot go back and convince yourself he knows what he's talking about too,

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I got a chuckle out of him saying they dominated shit teams. He likes alternative facts. Remember her?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seeing Fields rushing yards at 54.5.
    What is the line for fumbles and/or turnovers?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

I got a chuckle out of him saying they dominated shit teams. He likes alternative facts. Remember her?

I do.

This is what I can't stand about him (well one of the thousand) he makes up facts as he goes along.
    He also tries to pass off his opinions as facts but can't back them up, which is worse.
    Hey! We all have opinions, they're like assholes, everybody has one, but unless you can back them up, they are just that, an opinion.

He's obsessed with trying to be the smartest man in the room, which is not a good look for him.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Rookies die in the Dawg Pound.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    What is the line for fumbles and/or turnovers?
    I see Fields INT yes -155/no +120.

Not seeing other turnover props yet.

Are you saying Fields lost fumble prop? I'd say that should be like yes +200 or something of that nature.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Rookies die in the Dawg Pound.
    Snowball, just for you. Soak this in:

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Snowball, just for you. Soak this in
    I soaked it in when I was chased out of the Dawg Pound because I wore a Patriots shirt
    under my leather jacket on New Years Day 1994.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

funny how Fields first NFL start will be in Ohio...

funny how that seems to work out

don't touch this game - it's asking to be manipulated to be a game that goes right down to the last seconds where anything can happen at that point

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

The Dallas Cowboy let him go as a back up. That tells you the Cowboys thought he sucked.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

At this point Fields can't do much worse than Trevor Lawrence in Jacksonville who just doesn't look like he has what it takes

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The Dallas Cowboy let him go as a back up. That tells you the Cowboys thought he sucked.
    Not really.

Bears gave Dalton 10 million bucks. So it only tells you that they were unwilling to pay 10 mil to Dalton to be a backup. Not like they gave that money to a different backup QB. Their backups are making less than 1 million. Just tells you they wanted to spend it on different priorities.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not really.

Bears gave Dalton 10 million bucks. So it only tells you that they were unwilling to pay 10 mil to Dalton to be a backup. Not like they gave that money to a different backup QB. Their backups are making less than 1 million. Just tells you they wanted to spend it on different priorities.
    Jerry Jones has a boat load of cash and if and his staff really liked him he would have found a way to match that offer. They cut him loose.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Only way to develop a young QB is to give him PT.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Player for player, bears might have the best defense in the nfl.

But cleveland is the better overall team for sure.

I think the game could be a coin flip though. Not sure.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Player for player, bears might have the best defense in the nfl.

But cleveland is the better overall team for sure.

I think the game could be a coin flip though. Not sure.
    Best defense in the NFL? LOL

They're not half as good as the Rams or San Francisco, to name 2 teams

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Best defense in the NFL? LOL

They're not half as good as the Rams or San Francisco, to name 2 teams
    Think player for player they are the best. Like individual talent at each position I'm sayng. Yeah as a team Rams are the better team defense. SF? No chance. I think they are overrated.

Bears have a top 5 safety, a top 5 end, and a top 5 DT and a top 5ish linebacker. I don't know any other team with that balance. I think they're undoing is that they haven't gelled much. But that's not an excuse. These core players have been together for years.

Wasn't it just 2 years ago or soemthign that the bears had one of the most historic defenses of the last couple decades?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jerry Jones has a boat load of cash and if and his staff really liked him he would have found a way to match that offer. They cut him loose.
    Dallas is middle in salary. They just decided to roll the dice with Dak and not bother with a backup. Like I said, if they went out and spent a bunch on a different backup, you'd have a point. They didn't.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Think player for player they are the best. Like individual talent at each position I'm sayng. Yeah as a team Rams are the better team defense. SF? No chance. I think they are overrated.

Bears have a top 5 safety, a top 5 end, and a top 5 DT and a top 5ish linebacker. I don't know any other team with that balance. I think they're undoing is that they haven't gelled much. But that's not an excuse. These core players have been together for years.

Wasn't it just 2 years ago or soemthign that the bears had one of the most historic defenses of the last couple decades?
    Not sure if they are the most talented, but you're right, it's up there. Anyone's guess as to whether the vets decide to show and Desai leadership works. It might, it might not. But anyone who just assumes they will suck might be surprised. They might not suck at all. If Nagy can get out of the way, the offense might not suck either. As far as potential right now goes, Bears might be the most sleeped on team just because you can't count on it. Like I said, they might win 5-6 games or might win 11-12 games. Only time will tell.

Musafir
    Musafir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I hope fields has good game

or at least no injury, cleveland D is nastyyy

thomorino

I do.

This is what I can't stand about him (well one of the thousand) he makes up facts as he goes along.
    He also tries to pass off his opinions as facts but can't back them up, which is worse.
    Hey! We all have opinions, they're like assholes, everybody has one, but unless you can back them up, they are just that, an opinion.

He's obsessed with trying to be the smartest man in the room, which is not a good look for him.
    Okay so one time but that was a meaningless game right? The other games they didn't and so once out of 6 wins vs non playoff teams they won by more then 7. Basically my point was proven. Now go back to convincing yourself that they dominated shit teams.
    The Bronx dominated weak teams last year just as I said dumb shits. They dominated the Bengals, the final score is misleading because of late meaningless scores. They didn't care about the Jets game.

I actually watched much of the games, and evidently I am the only one who did.

thomorino

Nothing has really changed on that front.

Bears defense has the talent to be elite, if they can competently plug a couple secondary holes and otherwise stay healthy. Jaylon Johnson looks like a top shutdown CB. Roquan Smith is one of the best ILB. And we'll have to see which Mack, Quinn, Hicks, Goldman, etc show up and whether they can stay healthy. The talent is there.

"The offense sucks" is lazy. Montgomery looks good, A-Rob, Mooney is talented, Kmet...we'll see with Fields, obviously he's a wild card.

Bears could win 5 games or they could win 11 games. We'll see.
    Goff is a big upgrade over what Detroit had last year after Stafford got hurt and Minnesota's defense should be better than last year. Its lazy to think both teams will be the sa!e this year.

lakerboy

Browns twice going for 4th down and get burned. Analytics boys.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

What happened to Justin Fields today. No way he played as bad as his stats says he did.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    What happened to Justin Fields today. No way he played as bad as his stats says he did.
    No protection. The line literally was just whiffing letting them by. Impossible to even grade him.

Snowball

absolute wreckage

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Everyone wanted Fields…garbage

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Bears are a joke franchise

their D is way over rated now

coaching staff can't draw up gameplans to utilize the type of talent and strengths on their roster

Nagy doesn't have much more time to keep putting inferior game plans and play calling out there

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is why coaches play vets

First 1234 Last