thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

It’s because you refuse to update your losing nba thread. Why? You update the one winning thread you have even before the game ends.

Plus you only bump with “dumb shits”. It’s old, tired and useless. So I stopped it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post

Because it's great winning and posting about it.

Dumb shits

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Ashton Pittman??? Whoever that is types just like you. 3rd grade level!!

vitterd

Nobody is posting in Morino threads but him. This is working great. Terrific job. This had to happen!! His bad records will be updated independently. Well done so far.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Vitterd and maringo actually have a lots in common. Both have baseless super egos, both love attention, both very delusional...it really is a tightly contested bout.
    They are both brothers born of the same mother but not from the same father - they are blood brothers joined by blood and destiny.

thomorino

Ashton Pittman??? Whoever that is types just like you. 3rd grade level!!
    The link is too state and federal government resources, not an individual person you dumb shit. And you just wrote whoever that is types just like you - that's not 1st grade English you dumb shit.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    They are both brothers born of the same mother but not from the same father - they are blood brothers joined by blood and destiny.
    You are craving attention. I get it because I’m the best. You post about me and to me. If you didn’t post about me….I wouldn’t speak to you or know who you are. Another guy clout chasing off my name. You just troll and you suck at it. So boring.

thomorino

Nobody is posting in Morino threads but him. This is working great. Terrific job. This had to happen!! His bad records will be updated independently. Well done so far.
    2 dumb shits

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

You probably fall into the storm trooper Star Wars thing. 100 posters just like you. Don’t stand out, don’t post anything interesting. So many of you blend together. I probably only responded to be polite.
    Quite the assumption to make about someone you don't even know a single thing about.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The link is too state and federal government resources, not an individual person you dumb shit. And you just wrote whoever that is types just like you - that's not 1st grade English you dumb shit.
    Decontamination!!! Lmao!!! What nfl player was that? You have more grammar and spelling errors than any poster here.

Lonely in those threads huh? Shut the shit down. Just like I said I would.

vitterd

Quite the assumption to make about someone you don't even know a single thing about.
    Just an assumption. I have no idea who you are but you keep commenting on me. It’s kinda creepy

thomorino

Decontamination!!! Lmao!!! What nfl player was that? You have more grammar and spelling errors than any poster here.

Lonely in those threads huh? Shut the shit down. Just like I said I would.
    You are a dumb shit. Just stop - I own you.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Just an assumption. I have no idea who you are but you keep commenting on me. It’s kinda creepy
    Lol, riiiiiight.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    These e-battle threads and posts are getting old af. If your not posting plays you have no business trying to out someone who is. If your making money fading then why not just stfu and cash the tickets? Some real middle school real housewife’s type shit going on here. Too many grown “men” crying about other members of a public forum.
    Here’s the thing though. If you get him out of here then people will post more picks because there will be more discussion in those threads. Right now if someone posts their picks it’s going to get buried in page 2,3,4 because he bumps all of his threads just to respond with dumb shit

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Here’s the thing though. If you get him out of here then people will post more picks because there will be more discussion in those threads. Right now if someone posts their picks it’s going to get buried in page 2,3,4 because he bumps all of his threads just to respond with dumb shit
    This is exactly correct. So far many are following along. Tuesday isn’t but nobody cares what he does. Looking good after day one. Morino is so flustered that he’s making threads about me.

vitterd

Morino bumping his threads like a maniac. Lmao

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25254

Can we talk about one of the weirdest tag team alliances at SBR?
    Vitard starts thread at 633
    Boouh replies 634
    Vitterd replies 635

thomorino

This is exactly correct. So far many are following along. Tuesday isn’t but nobody cares what he does. Looking good after day one. Morino is so flustered that he’s making threads about me.
    Again, dumb shit, I'm not bumping anything - I'm responding to Tuesday constantly bumping my threads.

thomorino

Lol, riiiiiight.
    Dumb shits

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

So many are following the vitturd movement what an accomplishment for vitturd to have so many followers here at SBR - but wait, vitturd says morono is still creating new threads again...hey vitturd what happened to your infallible glorious movement how can you claim your movement is still working yet morono is still creating new threads?

SBR needs an explanation from the leader of the vitturd movement.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25254

You bump your threads all day. People pick on thom for 25 posts a day and you got him beat by over 50 percent shitposting. Get some fresh air pal

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Can we talk about one of the weirdest tag team alliances at SBR?
    Vitard starts thread at 633
    Boouh replies 634
    Vitterd replies 635
    He gets an iPhone alert when I post a thread. Like a tornado warning or amber alert

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You bump your threads all day. People pick on thom for 25 posts a day and you got him beat by over 50 percent shitposting. Get some fresh air pal
    What threads of mine do I bump here? You say lots of dumb shit but this could be the dumbest. I think I’ve only created about 10 threads here in years.

Do you know how dumb you are? Ask somebody

vitterd

So many are following the vitturd movement what an accomplishment for vitturd to have so many followers here at SBR - but wait, vitturd says morono is still creating new threads again...hey vitturd what happened to your infallible glorious movement how can you claim your movement is still working yet morono is still creating new threads?

The only one posting in Morino pick threads….you and Morino. Lmao!! Everybody else doing the boycott. Success!! Morino is going crazy. But he has you to lick his nuts and satisfy him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Every other thread in the Players lounge that has nothing to do with gambling is auto Saloon'd. Why does this thread continue? Mods? Bueller? Curious minds want to know?

Is there a reason I should continue to read to find a sports pick in the future?

It's a Vitterd rant clown show at this point and Therm calling everyone a dumb shit..

Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave JIBBBY 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

What threads of mine do I bump here? You say lots of dumb shit but this could be the dumbest. I think I’ve only created about 10 threads here in years.

You just typed

Do you know who dumb you are? Ask somebody, to try and insult someone.

You are a dumb shit.

thomorino

The only one posting in Morino pick threads….you and Morino. Lmao!! Everybody else doing the boycott. Success!! Morino is going crazy. But he has you to lick his nuts and satisfy him.

He gets an iPhone alert when I post a thread. Like a tornado warning or amber alert

Dumb shits

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Every other thread in the Players lounge that has nothing to do with gambling is auto Saloon'd. Why does this thread continue? Mods? Bueller? Curious minds want to know?

Is there a reason I should continue to read to find a sports pick in the future?

It's a Vitterd rant clown show at this point.

You don’t know anything about sports anyway.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You just typed

Do you know who dumb you are? Ask somebody, to try and insult someone.

You are a dumb shit.
    You might wanna read again. You can’t read or write. Your threads are now dead. It’s you and Tuesday dumb shitting each other all day!! Lmao.

thomorino

You might wanna read again. You can’t read or write. Your threads are now dead. It’s you and Tuesday dumb shitting each other all day!! Lmao.
    I'm right as usual, you are a dumb shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You don’t know anything about sports anyway.
    Teach me something new then Einstein.

I've been sports gambling longer then you've probably been alive. I'm still here and standing chief!!

vitterd

Teach me something new then Einstein.

I've been sports gambling longer then you've probably been alive. I'm still here and standing chief!!

Let me teach you something. Even the higher ups hate Morino threads. They see Vitterd threads that gets views and pages of posts….it stays. Especially if it to help the site. They don’t want 15 Morino bumped threads on the front page. This thread is leading a movement against it. It’s a good thing for the site.

There….did you learn something? When it’s time for the saloon….it will be there.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

It's a Vitterd rant clown show at this point and Therm calling everyone a dumb shit..

Because mods thought there was a discussion about "mid level" baseball talk when it was actually "mid evil" balls.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Because mods thought there was a discussion about "mid level" baseball talk when it was actually "mid evil" balls.

I'm sticking to my midevil balls buddy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Let me teach you something. Even the higher ups hate Morino threads. They see Vitterd threads that gets views and pages of posts….it stays. Especially if it to help the site. They don’t want 15 Morino bumped threads on the front page. This thread is leading a movement against it. It’s a good thing for the site.

There….did you learn something? When it’s time for the saloon….it will be there.
    Dude you have such a forum GOD COMPLEX. Are you short and or have a tiny pecker in real life? Serious Terdy?

You try to hard.. lol..

First ... 45678910 ... Last