RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    trying to rebuild a roll
    Here you go gold
    Directions

• Step 1Combine 3/4 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120 degrees to 130 degrees F). Add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
    • Step 2Divide dough into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls. Place in greased 8-inch round pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
    • Step 3Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; brush with additional melted butter, if desired. Serve warm.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

scalping live
    now going pre-match
    Andy Murray over Humbert at Moselle
    +130
    starting soon.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Thank you Andayyy

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Thank you Andayyy
    SO

jj fukked me again?

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

LAD
    STL
    TOR
    TOR UNDER
    FADE whatever jtroller/lang buys

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Nationals

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    LAD
    STL
    TOR
    TOR UNDER
    FADE whatever jtroller/lang buys

How do you know what jtoler and lang are on? And why do you use their names together are they the same person?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cant win

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Picked up Pit, KC, TB and NYM in the MLB Contrarian Fund...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

951 21-Sep PIT +198
    963 KC +142
    970 TB -104
    977 NYM +123

Backbone plays.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

im working on the total in the cubs game tonite and it look like a play on the under 8 will work,i have not made it a play this early, but something im watching close

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    im working on the total in the cubs game tonite and it look like a play on the under 8 will work
    How many hours have you worked so far?

carolinakid

i started this morning around 11am, decided to do some personal things in the early am hrs here......but most days from around 8am til 1 or 2 am the next morning.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    How do you know what jtoler and lang are on? And why do you use their names together are they the same person?
    I usually wait for someone to post the pick for free across the street in THE REAL BRANDON LANG FADE THREAD.

I suspect jtroller is lang or works for those tout companies because troller regularly posts support for lang claiming lang has a winning history, when years of accurate records proving consistent losing especially in football can easily be found across street - in short troller posts in FADE threads bragging like vitterd and morono everything lang wins, but has nothing to say whenever lang losses.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I usually wait for someone to post the pick for free across the street in THE REAL BRANDON LANG FADE THREAD.

I suspect jtroller is lang or works for those tout companies because troller regularly posts support for lang claiming lang has a winning history, when years of accurate records proving consistent losing especially in football can easily be found across street - in short troller posts in FADE threads bragging like vitterd and morono everything lang wins, but has nothing to say whenever lang losses.
    Look you’re a loser. Stop trolling Morino. Posters are trying to ignore his 16 losing threads but you keep giving him attention.

I have the biggest winning thread in sbr history. I closed it myself. You are giving Morino the attention he is begging for. Ignore his threads like people ignore your posts. Do one good thing here.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Look you’re a loser. Stop trolling Morino. Posters are trying to ignore his 16 losing threads but you keep giving him attention.

I have the biggest winning thread in sbr history. I closed it myself. You are giving Morino the attention he is begging for. Ignore his threads like people ignore your posts. Do one good thing here.
    Hmm...tough choice...accept advice from vitterd or keep calling vitterd an idiot...accept advice from vitterd or keep calling vitterd an idiot...yeah I'm a hafta go with keep on calling vitterd and morono both idiot brothers with different fathers- too enjoyable to stop.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by UZI Suicide View Post
    Lang is on the Rays for 25 Dimes.
    GOGOGO TOR

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

you don't know how to take a single day off

carolinakid

when they change the lineup in the cubbies game i decided to stay off the total

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Added Zona and SD to the Fund...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has added...

960 ARI +140
    962 SD -101

Backbone plays...
    Good luck, Biatches.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3172

Added Zona and SD to the Fund...

Good luck, Biatches.
    GL KVB

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Good looking out with the info man. Appreciate it. Im already not fond of jtoler or vitterd as it is. They're both sketchy af and both of em are petty. Come at you with personal attacks out of nowhere in a thread about politics or economics. You on the otherhand post pertinent info and winners and youre funny. Def top 10 poster on this site. Cheers mate.

vitterd

Hmm...tough choice...accept advice from vitterd or keep calling vitterd an idiot...accept advice from vitterd or keep calling vitterd an idiot...yeah I'm a hafta go with keep on calling vitterd and morono both idiot brothers with different fathers- too enjoyable to stop.
    Everybody is trying to ignore Morino and you keep bumping his threads like a jag off. Stop being a troll. You even suck at that.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Good looking out with the info man. Appreciate it. Im already not fond of jtoler or vitterd as it is. They're both sketchy af and both of em are petty. Come at you with personal attacks out of nowhere in a thread about politics or economics. You on the otherhand post pertinent info and winners and youre funny. Def top 10 poster on this site. Cheers mate.
    Thank you for the kind words man, hope to see you posting more, good to have reasonable people posting here more often

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Everybody is trying to ignore Morino and you keep bumping his threads like a jag off. Stop being a troll. You even suck at that.
    I don't care what you and everyone want me or want others to do trying to police the forum trying to be the center of attention. Call me a troll, doesn't bother me, I already said I enjoy calling you and morono blood bothers with different fathers - you both like to be centre of attention.

It's healthy having village idiots like vitterd and morono around to laugh at - it's another reason SBR is such a fun place to hang out at.

vitterd

I don't care what you and everyone want me or want others to do trying to police the forum trying to be the center of attention. Call me a troll, doesn't bother me, I already said I enjoy calling you and morono blood bothers with different fathers - you both like to be centre of attention.

It's healthy having village idiots like vitterd and morono around to laugh at - it's another reason SBR is such a fun place to hang out at.
    You’re a troll and tool. Just another RX reject who nobody likes abs has no friends here or in life. Bumping Morino threads with your stupid hashtag is about the gayest thing that anybody does here. You’re the one looking for attention ruining the forum by bumping all his threads.

Plus you change names at every site because you get your ass kicked by me and have to try a new name.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

You’re a troll and tool. Just another RX reject who nobody likes abs has no friends here or in life. Bumping Morino threads with your stupid hashtag is about the gayest thing that anybody does here. You’re the one looking for attention ruining the forum by bumping all his threads.

Plus you change names at every site because you get your ass kicked by me and have to try a new name.
    Naw, the gayest thing by far is you starting a morono thread trying to trick everyone that posted in it to elect you the leader of a movement to help you deal with the big problem which you clearly wrote was poster Tuesday - we all better start an SBR gang to deal with this eh airvitty?

Besides, if I keep changing names, why is my join date 6 years before yours?

You have any proof of these other names you say I use?

Keep taking big wee little vitty keep talking big.

vitterd

Naw, the gayest thing by far is you starting a morono thread trying to trick everyone that posted in it to elect you the leader of a movement to help you deal with the big problem which you clearly wrote was poster Tuesday - we all better start an SBR gang to deal with this eh airvitty?

Besides, if I keep changing names, why is my join date 6 years before yours?

You have any proof of these other names you say I use?

Keep taking big wee little vitty keep talking big.
    You already admitted you’re an RX ghost. You already admitted to having another name at rx good try though.

There is no leader, everybody is joining to make the board better but trolls like you can’t because you don’t have anything to add other than trolling. Look at your posts, they are a disgrace. Just bumping Morino threads. You add nothing. No picks, nothing….even your trolling sucks.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

You guys mind taking your dumb little e-argument out of JJ’s daily thread please? You arguing with each other over the Internet is both idiotic and clogging up the daily picks thread. I don’t come to this thread every day to see 2 children whining.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    You guys mind taking your dumb little e-argument out of JJ’s daily thread please? You arguing with each other over the Internet is both idiotic and clogging up the daily picks thread. I don’t come to this thread every day to see 2 children whining.
    Then you shouldn't click on any thread if you're afraid of what you'll see inside, you don't like dumb little e-auguing then you shouldn't get yourself involved in them yourself.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Teams that need to win and are playing well. Toronto for wild card st. Loius won 10x in a row, giants game up for division. On hot dodgers.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Teams that need to win and are playing well. Toronto for wild card st. Loius won 10x in a row, giants game up for division. On hot dodgers.
    I don’t think u could go wrong taking giants and dodgers rest of the season