playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I am really surprised by the selections this week. I thought that I was really taking an unusual pick with New England. Hell it was the most popular pick!

Strange not to see more people taking the Rams this week

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I am really surprised by the selections this week. I thought that I was really taking an unusual pick with New England. Hell it was the most popular pick!

Rams heavy last week along with Colts. What’s crazier is by week 7 last year there weren’t even 400 people left!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Rams have been used a lot already

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

The Jets are just awful

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Where’s my fuckin’ apology ?
    Hopefully karma bites him in the ass today. That was total BS when he wrongly accused you. Only paranoid individuals with no class do stuff like that

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Rams have been used a lot already
    Well I took a big chance here in that 2 of my entries could go down with the Rams still in on the bench

playersonly69

Well shit!!!! I lost with Baltimore here with 1 of my entries! That one really hurts because that entry still had Arizona, Rams, Dallas and Green Bay left.

The good news for my other 2 entries is that I havent used Tampa Bay or Green Bay yet. If I get that far, I might save Kansas City for the last week of the season to chop up that bonus prize of 1 million with the 50 or so other entries who will do the same thing

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Week 7 Circa Survivor update going into SNF: Total entries: 4080; Entries alive start of week: 2224: Advanced 2112.

Eliminated by picks: 85 (3.87%); No pick 2; Pending: 49ers (6) SNF, Saints (19) MNF.

Current equity per entry: $2.807.67.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    better off playing the lotto
    yes, lotto slightly better.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Week 7 Circa Survivor update going into SNF: Total entries: 4080; Entries alive start of week: 2224: Advanced 2112.

Eliminated by picks: 85 (3.87%); No pick 2; Pending: 49ers (6) SNF, Saints (19) MNF.

Current equity per entry: $2.807.67.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Hopefully karma bites him in the ass today. That was total BS when he wrongly accused you. Only paranoid individuals with no class do stuff like that
    Thank you stake for mentioning that. I know my big mouth comes across disrespectful when dealing with this situation & I could’ve acted more calm & collective, but actually my initial reaction was to just not even really address such none sense. When I reacted that way he said I was guilty by default. So then he got the full throttle BeatTheJerk big mouth asshole galore.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    hey jerky you are being accused by PO69 of having a ghost in there

what do you say that???

Sounds like day time soap opera type shit never cared for it.
    Rudy, does this sound like a reaction from someone who was innocent?

This is where he fukked up with me, then I became a posting nuisance to him.

BeatTheJerk

After all said & done. More posters know & respect me a lot more than this man here & now he knows who I am finally after nearly 15 years of posting.

stake1

Thank you stake for mentioning that. I know my big mouth comes across disrespectful when dealing with this situation & I could’ve acted more calm & collective, but actually my initial reaction was to just not even really address such none sense. When I reacted that way he said I was guilty by default. So then he got the full throttle BeatTheJerk big mouth asshole galore.
    Btj: I call it like I see it, and you were wrongfully accused. you do not go around doing that same thing to anyone. you post picks and are an active contributor here weekly
    yet, you get attacked? for some made up paranoia? total BS. yup, you deserved an apology and at least 1 of his 3 survivor entries lost today. I will be rooting for both of his remaining entries to lose next week because he deserves it after the shit he did to you

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Btj: I call it like I see it, and you were wrongfully accused. you do not go around doing that same thing to anyone. you post picks and are an active contributor here weekly
    yet, you get attacked? for some made up paranoia? total BS. yup, you deserved an apology and at least 1 of his 3 survivor entries lost today. I will be rooting for both of his remaining entries to lose next week because he deserves it after the shit he did to you
    Yeah it’s very strange he said he had no idea who I was. I mean we both been on here for over a decade & I know who he is even though we didn’t interact much through the years.

playersonly69

Well I havent decided on my Circa Millions picks yet. But here are my Circa Survivor picks that have already been posted.

A&P Entry
    Kansas City ( I wanted to save them for the last week of the season, but I will do that for my other entry)

Cincinnati

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

circa survivor

lost one of my picks 2 weeks ago on Baltimore

Had KC last MNF and taking Buffalo this Sunday

good luck to anyone still in it

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

Are you guys in the one at betonline?