1. #1
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,117

    Week 2 NFL Picks: Going for 7 Straight Wins

    6-1 to start the season

    +24.75 units

    All picks are to win 5 units unless otherwise stated.

    These 4 picks are from a previous thread and were posted yesterday - some of the lines are not available anymore, this is just a reposting of the picks that were already posted yesterday.

    Bengals +3.5

    Burrow looked good and the Bears offense is trash, the Rams lost a lot of players on defense, but the Bengals invested significantly in their defensive line this year and their defense was solid against Minnesota. The Bears defense has been inconsistent the last several years and wasn't impressive against the Rams.

    Denver -6

    Jacksonville has no offensive line and Denver has one of the best defensive fronts and defenses in football. Shermur is one of the better offensive minds and he's won with Bridgewater before, the Denver offense looked good week 1.


    49ers -3 - 115

    The Eagles depend on short passing and running, but the 49er front 7 is strong, and the Eagles run defense is inconsistent, the 49ers should be able to establish the running game their offense is built around.

    Miami Buffalo under 48 -115

    Miami's pass defense is strong and Bills have a weak running game. Tua doesn't throw deep and the Bills defense is solid.

  2. #2
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 5,263
    Betpoints: 1263

    Danny I can only imagine how many SBR'ers you put on tilt in week 1. They were probably fading you in max bet modes. You got em' good last week.

  3. #3
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 19,025
    Betpoints: 87

    I said u would win week 1

    and now u go 0-4 this week

  4. #4
    Foxx
    Buena Suerte
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 4,783
    Betpoints: 860

    Outstanding. Keep up the good work.

  5. #5
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,117

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I said u would win week 1

    and now u go 0-4 this week
    Wromg, you are a dumb shit.

  6. #6
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,117

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Danny I can only imagine how many SBR'ers you put on tilt in week 1. They were probably fading you in max bet modes. You got em' good last week.
    Yeah I think losing my first NFL regular season bet made some people listen to dumb shits like buck and juicer.

  7. #7
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 7,977
    Betpoints: 507

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah I think losing my first NFL regular season bet made some people listen to dumb shits like buck and juicer.


    Take some of that week 1 winnings and invest in a math tutor ya fukkin moron..

  8. #8
    BeatTheJerk
    #SBRMushOfTheYear
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 27,082
    Betpoints: 59

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Danny I can only imagine how many SBR'ers you put on tilt in week 1. They were probably fading you in max bet modes. You got em' good last week.
    He definitely got me for 3 games fading him. $-300
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2021


  9. #9
    KiDBaZkiT
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 12,393
    Betpoints: 82

    I would love to see Morino absolutely annihilate the NFL this year.

  10. #10
    KiDBaZkiT
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 12,393
    Betpoints: 82

    Although you did get absolutely slaughtered for 22 units on props to the tune of 0-4. Iím assuming the 7 straight is in reference to sides not props? still, would love to see you have a big season dog.

  11. #11
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 24,530
    Betpoints: 27

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah I think losing my first NFL regular season bet made some people listen to dumb shits like buck and juicer.
    Just wondering how many seasons of NFL betting have you been + Units at end of season?

  12. #12
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,263
    Betpoints: 47

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Just wondering how many seasons of NFL betting have you been + Units at end of season?
    dumb shit
    ZERO

  13. #13
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 8,663
    Betpoints: 64

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah I think losing my first NFL regular season bet made some people listen to dumb shits like buck and juicer.
    Doesnít matter because they are RICH after fading your -200 unit nba thread. You canít beat your chest until youíre up at least 300 units because if anyone actually followed you over the last year across all your sports they would be in severe debt

  14. #14
    KiDBaZkiT
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 12,393
    Betpoints: 82

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Just wondering how many seasons of NFL betting have you been + Units at end of season?
    Hey Harry, how about your classless buddies traveling to a team out of conference that you had only played 12 times in the history of the league with no meaningful games historically and treating it like it was the 49ers for the division on a Sunday night? Where were all your pals before 2014? Don’t remember seeing those slime green and blue canary stickers everywhere before that day? Hearing all those classless fair weather fans cheer against an out of conference opponent that was riddled with injuries the entire pre season made me THRILLED the refs robbed you guys of that Super Bowl in was it 06’ I believe? Most classless fan base in the NFL. Cannot stand Seahawks fans. Most classless clueless bunch out of all the pro sports. Gonna really be irritated when I have to hear Wilson’s MVP speech this year and him pretend to be a white guy thats head of the chess club.

  15. #15
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 55,583
    Betpoints: 9377

    Youre 0-5 in nfl props. And -400 units in all other threads combined.

  16. #16
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 8,963
    Betpoints: 3262

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Doesnít matter because they are RICH after fading your -200 unit nba thread. You canít beat your chest until youíre up at least 300 units because if anyone actually followed you over the last year across all your sports they would be in severe debt
    More importantly, canít say anything until he gets some tutoring in math and finalize his NBA thread.

  17. #17
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,117

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    More importantly, can’t say anything until he gets some tutoring in math and finalize his NBA thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Youre 0-5 in nfl props. And -400 units in all other threads combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Doesn’t matter because they are RICH after fading your -200 unit nba thread. You can’t beat your chest until you’re up at least 300 units because if anyone actually followed you over the last year across all your sports they would be in severe debt
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    dumb shit
    ZERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post


    Take some of that week 1 winnings and invest in a math tutor ya fukkin moron..
    Wrong, dumb shits

  18. #18
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,117

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Just wondering how many seasons of NFL betting have you been + Units at end of season?
    I am up over 500 units justin the NFL since I started betting the NFL seriously over 10 years ago

  19. #19
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,522
    Betpoints: 2309

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post


    Take some of that week 1 winnings and invest in a math tutor ya fukkin moron..
    You would blow Morino for $100 if he would let you

  20. #20
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,117

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    You would blow Morino for $100 if he would let you
    He can't go 1 day without posting trash in my threads

  21. #21
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 7,977
    Betpoints: 507

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    You would blow Morino for $100 if he would let you

    You're such a transparent little bitch..

  22. #22
    lets play 83
    lets play 83's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-20
    Posts: 233
    Betpoints: 37

    Guys,fading someone because they’re an idiot makes you an idiot also. If ypur only reason to make a bet is because someone else is an idiot, you’re stupid.

  23. #23
    lets play 83
    lets play 83's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-20
    Posts: 233
    Betpoints: 37

    If you want to win just follow LT. he literally wins in every sport and you idiots ignore him.

  24. #24
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 8,819
    Betpoints: 10837

    but youre 0-5 in props so 6-6 corky.
    Last edited by lonegambler23; 09-14-21 at 08:34 PM.

  25. #25
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 8,663
    Betpoints: 64

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I am up over 500 units justin the NFL since I started betting the NFL seriously over 10 years ago
    Delusional

  26. #26
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 8,963
    Betpoints: 3262

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post


    Take some of that week 1 winnings and invest in a math tutor ya fukkin moron..
    With his air "bets", the only tutoring he's able to afford is watching The Count in Sesame Street...




  27. #27
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 8,963
    Betpoints: 3262

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I am up over 500 units justin the NFL since I started betting the NFL seriously over 10 years ago
    Well, that explains where you got $50, but that's only half of $100 for PRO. Where did you get the other half?


  28. #28
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 860
    Betpoints: 1010

    Going for 7 straight while ignoring the five prop bet losses sandwiched between the wins!

  29. #29
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,117

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Going for 7 straight while ignoring the five prop bet losses sandwiched between the wins!
    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Well, that explains where you got $50, but that's only half of $100 for PRO. Where did you get the other half?

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    With his air "bets", the only tutoring he's able to afford is watching The Count in Sesame Street...



    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Delusional
    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    but youre 0-5 in props so 6-6 corky.
    Quote Originally Posted by lets play 83 View Post
    If you want to win just follow LT. he literally wins in every sport and you idiots ignore him.
    Quote Originally Posted by lets play 83 View Post
    Guys,fading someone because they’re an idiot makes you an idiot also. If ypur only reason to make a bet is because someone else is an idiot, you’re stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

    You're such a transparent little bitch..
    Wrong, dumb shits.

  30. #30
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 7,977
    Betpoints: 507

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    With his air "bets", the only tutoring he's able to afford is watching The Count in Sesame Street...



    It would be an improvement...

  31. #31
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,117

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    It would be an improvement...
    You got cleaned dumb shit.

  32. #32
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 7,977
    Betpoints: 507

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You got cleaned dumb shit.
    I have showered 2x today..
    What's your point skippy?

  33. #33
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,117

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I have showered 2x today..
    What's your point skippy?
    You got cleaned you dumb shit.

    I have always been very profitable betting, including betting the NFL both before and after I bet the league seriously.

  34. #34
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 7,977
    Betpoints: 507

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You got cleaned you dumb shit.

    I have always been very profitable betting, including betting the NFL both before and after I bet the league seriously.
    OK skippy..
    You're a legend in your own mind..

  35. #35
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 8,963
    Betpoints: 3262

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    It would be an improvement...



1234 ... Last
Top