Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    bumping to track my future weeks
    Weeks 11 & 14 CLE/TEN are interesting to me as I have both alive. I started this insanity with a target to get past week 12.

Apparently circa 45% of pools have TEN week 11. This is good and bad as what is the % that HOU beats TEN and are you better going with the crowd and surviving or hoping HOU wins??

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Weeks 11 & 14 CLE/TEN are interesting to me as I have both alive. I started this insanity with a target to get past week 12.

Apparently circa 45% of pools have TEN week 11. This is good and bad as what is the % that HOU beats TEN and are you better going with the crowd and surviving or hoping HOU wins??
    Survive at all costs. I’m only going with Cleveland because they are not an option the rest of the season. Still checking baket mayfield’s injury status. I would prefer if he didn’t play. More Chubb less Mayfield. Tennessee gets Texans and Jaguars at home later in the season so they have more value later than Cleveland.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Using CLV

+ Super Bowl for CLV, remainder of sched FV negative
    + First start for DET QB
    + DET indoor team heading into inclement weather outdoors and away.
    - CLV has scored under 14 in 4 of last 6. Check me on this.
    + looks like with weather and green QB DET outside seems favoring run game with fresh CHUBB+

Had strong urge to go TEN but large portion of pool has TEN available. Wouldn't be surprised if I lost here but I need to take some risks weeks 11-13.

Was tempted to take MIA but ...

1/27 left for 20K

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Survive at all costs. I’m only going with Cleveland because they are not an option the rest of the season. Still checking baket mayfield’s injury status. I would prefer if he didn’t play. More Chubb less Mayfield. Tennessee gets Texans and Jaguars at home later in the season so they have more value later than Cleveland.
    Week 14 where you were going to hold TEN also has GB in a good spot. I still have GB available.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Seaborn, either we're the only 2 left alive, or we're just lame and no one else cares.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Seaborn, either we're the only 2 left alive, or we're just lame and no one else cares.
    Its not a lot of people left. One survivor pool i was in ended in week 10. Once you’re out there is no reason to post. We are still in it. That’s a good thing!!!!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Glad i stuck with Cleveland versus Tennessee this week. I knew it would be tough either way.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

While it's nice to be 1/18 out of a 1000 remaining for 20K, I appear to be a dead man walking with what I have remaining.

May have to go with CIN, or ... ???

Hate CIN/PIT pick as it's tooth and nail in that division.

Crazy as it seems I may go HOU depending on QB/Inguries.

What you thinking Seaborn?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

my original pool is down to 5 people.

fukking buffalo week 9 against Jax

SamsNCharge99

Ravens week 12 was my orignal pick

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

While it's nice to be 1/18 out of a 1000 remaining for 20K, I appear to be a dead man walking with what I have remaining.

Well done ser

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Yeah man. That buried everyone.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, I have a list as long as ... DAL/TB/NO

I was in PRIME position and here I am. I guess 1/18 for 20K aint bad. Can that old fkr Brady who fkd me last week please do so again tonight. I'll be 1/15 if so.

This has become a momentum league. Love it or hate it but a 12 game season was may more predicitible. Yeah , I know you are all to young to remember that. But Fk me. LOL

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Well done ser
    Thanks bud. Another HUT (Which I missed would be appreciated). LOL

Thanks for all your input here and elsewhere.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Sadly, I might have to use Cinncy too. The teams I have left have a serious injury or QB issues, playing sporadically, or terrible matchups. I have these teams left: Falcons, Lions, Niners, Jaguars, Jets, WFT, Panthers, Ravens, Bears, Saints, Eagles, Texans, Titans, Bengals, Raiders, Seahawks, Chiefs, Chargers, Giants. No way can I play the Falcons, Seahawks, Ravens, Saints, Titans, Raiders, Panthers, Bears, nor Giants, each of these team are unplayable right now because of injuries or sporadic play. Only teams playing decent are Eagles, Niners, Chiefs. Who do you have left Madison? I have the teams but not many feel like good plays. I have stopped planning more than one week at a time after I forced myself to stick with Cleveland yesterday and had to actually sweat it out.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

I will join this discussion because Im so fukkd in life but Im still alive in a pick the loser survivor pool over 20k. still a lot of ppl left tho because of $25 mulligans that ended week 9.

I have Raiders, Dallas, Buffalo, Saints, Pitt, TB, Carolina, Titans, Pats, Eagles, Jags, Chargers, rams, pack, vikes, SF, browns, ravens, seattle

week 18 we have to pick twice.

this week i have raiders so far but i dont love it. but dallas is home txgiving coming off a bad loss, and raiders in free fall.
    otherwise other options could be titans@pats maybe clev@balt

week 13 is 100% jags @ rams
    week 14 is really tough maybe atl@car sf@cin pitt@min or raiders@kc if i dont use raiders on thanksgiving
    week 15 im looking at car@buf sea@rams possibly ten@pitt but thats gross
    week 16 sf@ten if i dont use sf in 14, cle@gb seems legit, pitt@kc?
    week 17 is ugly min@gb, car@no if i dont use them in 15, raiders@indy if i hadnt used them yet
    week 18 2 picks will just be really gross but maybe byes will play a part

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Sadly, I might have to use Cinncy too. The teams I have left have a serious injury or QB issues, playing sporadically, or terrible matchups. I have these teams left: Falcons, Lions, Niners, Jaguars, Jets, WFT, Panthers, Ravens, Bears, Saints, Eagles, Texans, Titans, Bengals, Raiders, Seahawks, Chiefs, Chargers, Giants. No way can I play the Falcons, Seahawks, Ravens, Saints, Titans, Raiders, Panthers, Bears, nor Giants, each of these team are unplayable right now because of injuries or sporadic play. Only teams playing decent are Eagles, Niners, Chiefs. Who do you have left Madison? I have the teams but not many feel like good plays. I have stopped planning more than one week at a time after I forced myself to stick with Cleveland yesterday and had to actually sweat it out.
    Check your PM. I'm pretty planned out after this week. 2 months ago I noted this as a brutal week.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I will join this discussion because Im so fukkd in life but Im still alive in a pick the loser survivor pool over 20k. still a lot of ppl left tho because of $25 mulligans that ended week 9.

I have Raiders, Dallas, Buffalo, Saints, Pitt, TB, Carolina, Titans, Pats, Eagles, Jags, Chargers, rams, pack, vikes, SF, browns, ravens, seattle

this week i have raiders so far but i dont love it. but dallas is home txgiving coming off a bad loss, and raiders in free fall.

week 14 is really tough maybe atl@car sf@cin pitt@min or raiders@kc if i dont use raiders on thanksgiving
    week 17 is ugly min@gb, car@no if i dont use them in 15, raiders@indy if i hadnt used them yet
    Well, you're kind of in alternate universe (loser pool) but welcome and GL.

We all may be doomed with Cin. Hate the fact a PIT loss would just about doom them but...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I was in a loser pool some years back and I couldn't do well in that either. Nothing changes how a team quicker than picking them in an elimination pool. Everything that came and looked easy before all of sudden is a hard task.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Basically flipping a coin here between CIN, PHI, or WAS.

Kid of hate to be eliminated on the road. Was a cardinal rule for me in the past but this year has dispelled that. Read that the visitor has run the table the last 2 or 3 Thanksgivings. Amazing.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

WAS 4.5 point line swing.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

PHIL should be live wk 13 at NYJ.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Now Cinncy makes it look easy after I didn't pick them.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm eliminated. 12 left out of a 1000. I had CIN picked all week and switched to HOU. They basically gave the game away but I guess that's what you expect from a team like them. They had like 60 yds of offense in the last 40 minutes of the game against the worst D in the NFL.

Terrible pick, but I figured I'd go against the worst QB of the 4 teams I was considering betting against, and one player of the final 12 had 2 picks. He actually bet both his picks on NE.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I'm eliminated. 12 left out of a 1000. I had CIN picked all week and switched to HOU. They basically gave the game away but I guess that's what you expect from a team like them. They had like 60 yds of offense in the last 40 minutes of the game against the worst D in the NFL.

Terrible pick, but I figured I'd go against the worst QB of the 4 teams I was considering betting against, and one player of the final 12 had 2 picks. He actually bet both his picks on NE.
    I couldn’t go with Houston, so I am left with the WFT. I’ll probably be out tomorrow night.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Im eliminated from my loser pool thanks to the raiders. Easy to say afterwards but my 2 alternate picks were titans and browns. Titans obviously woulda have been a great pick because i wouldnt have wanted to use them to lose in the future and NE is a juggernaut right now.This was the perfect game for them to lose. Oh well.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

WFT came through for me. On to week 13.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Send me a link to your loser pool for next year. I want to be in another one of those again. Thanks.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Staggering into week 13. KC or bust.

SamsNCharge99

[IMG]Untitled[/IMG]
    Looks like id be gambling hard this week with vegas

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Looks like id be gambling hard this week with vegas
    I have Bengals, Chargers, Raiders, and Niners left. I really don’t want to use the Chargers or Raiders. If it goes to the end of the season those two will play each other. If I have to choose one of the two i know I’m dead

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

PHI would have been my pick this week. BOL

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

PHI would have been my pick this week. BOL
    Philly is why we are down to 52 in our pool. We lost over half in week 12. We went from 127 down to 52. Philly is a no play for me the rest of the way. Not consistent at home or on the road.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Send me a link to your loser pool for next year. I want to be in another one of those again. Thanks.
    Check this link out and get in touch with Curtis. Every kind of pool you could ever want.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...MYpqgOk8/edit#

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Check this link out and get in touch with Curtis. Every kind of pool you could ever want.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...MYpqgOk8/edit#
    Good stuff. I’ll definitely look into it for next year

First ... 456789 Last