slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

USA cricket batsman hit 6 sixes in an over

Join the record books it rarely happens in one day cricket it only happened like twice in 50 years of one day cricket.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Been gambling for 25 years

Have no clue what this means

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1424

Agree

if ur gonna break a record do it in a sport people know

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

slayer were not from india man.

svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16053

This shit used to be on the tv when I was deployed to PSAB and the 'Deid. All the third country nationals working at the BX, gyms, etc. were all glued to it lol. Still don't know what the hell this is...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

You guys have to start following cricket
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by svsooner View Post
    This shit used to be on the tv when I was deployed to PSAB and the 'Deid. All the third country nationals working at the BX, gyms, etc. were all glued to it lol. Still don't know what the hell this is...

When I was in Dubai in 2007 the only place to get beer was in a hotel. Luckily there was one a couple blocks away from where I was staying. The only thing they had on the TVs was the World Cup of Cricket during that time, I think it was in the Spring.

I think Australia won it that year as well as several times in a row. It was pretty interesting to watch.

I used to work with an Indian guy and he invited me to watch his cricket match. Those guys sure are enthusiastic about that sport.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Been gambling for 25 years

Have no clue what this means
    Basically hitting 6 home runs all back to back in the same inning(over) but in cricket it is the same hitter until he is "out." A lot of strategy involved on how to play since one team bats first for all their "outs." Than the other team has to beat their accumulated score. Too risky to always go for 6 pt shots. Much better to be consistent with the 1s and 2s. Different leagues/tournaments are played differently. Each inning(called an over) consists of 6 pitches. Each over has a different assigned pitcher(called a bowler). Not even gonna explain wickets(outs).lol

In EVERY American hospital this is what the Drs are watching on their mobile between rounds while charting. If you have never watched it, I highly recommend watching the IPL. It is a month long tournament around Easter time. There is 1 match everyday with 2 matches on weekend days. The matches are played early morning on east coast(matches in India). Games are televised on Willow. You will see the same popular players from around the World every year.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave Enikk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

nikker you're waisting your time trying to convince that hillbilly

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Cricket is for Quakers.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    nikker you're waisting your time trying to convince that hillbilly
    He would appreciate the hired white prostitutes they have dance

washhead
    washhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7246

Cricket is an ideal sport for live betting. There is a lot of volatility and odds can swing heavily on just 2 or 3 balls. There is money to be made if you're willing to put the time into learning the basics of the game.