himjain2
    himjain2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Betfair Graphs

Hello,

I am in the US. I currently use Orbit exchange to satisfy my gambling needs.. I want to look at betfair exchanges for the graphs that they provide as that IMO has a lot of information (like volume, back and lay odds liquidity etc).. Since Orbit doesnt have the graphs feature (I remember 9wickets had it but the sports were limited on the platform), is there a way to get access to the betfair graphs? is it legit to buy verified betfair accounts online or thats a scam?

Any other exchanges that provide the same information?

I am looking for something like this: https://ibb.co/g6Vmf5V

Thanks

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

I think all that historical tick data is available here: https://historicdata.betfair.com/#/home

You have to pay for it though and of course would need an account to access it, but maybe if you knew someone who had an account, they could get access to the data and get what you want and you just pay them. Best of luck.

himjain2

If I had an account, there wouldnt have been any problem I dont know anyone in countries where Betfair provides service hence the question about maybe buying a verified account online. Let me know if anyone has experience doing that.

Stef@n
    Stef@n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Use VPN to open an account. Then you can download some of the historical data (I believe since 2015) for free like all price and market changes with timestamps etc. both prematch and live. No volume is included in a free plan though

himjain2

Quote Originally Posted by Stef@n View Post
    Use VPN to open an account. Then you can download some of the historical data (I believe since 2015) for free like all price and market changes with timestamps etc. both prematch and live. No volume is included in a free plan though
    Thanks Stef@n but I am looking for data for upcoming matches, and that is only available if you have a valid betfair account.