vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Woke up just in time to hurry and get coffee at starbucks! Still too early for covid to get me hopefully, I'll be on the lookout though. I'll be sure to wear a faceshield so the air cant get my face.
    Hell awaits you

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nobody should have to get the vaccine

No one should ever have to explain why they didn't get the vaccine (would prolly be better if they didn't try bc it never makes sense)

Yet thats all we argue about, its silly. I know yall dont care that Im vaxxed, and I dont care that yall arent, but we argue over the reasoning

Stupid
    Finally a post from Kraken that makes sense. At least the first line makes sense.

Those who want the "vaccine" already got it. Those who didn't, that's because they don't want it. Period.

Now, we could go back to normal. The vaccinated people could still keep wearing a mask for the time being so that they can recognize each other in public, and stay away from the unvaccinated people. And vice versa. Everybody should be happy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Hell awaits you
    No, thanks for your concern though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No, thanks for your concern though.
    Libs and the far left don't believe in GOD but yet they always throw HELL in our faces when they are losing an argument or get pissed off. LOL..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-15-21 at 10:29 AM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Agreed jibbs! Believes in freedom and making his own choice, not a sheep!!!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The dumb shits like Vitterd who want to blame Trump supporters for not being vaccinated have nothing to say when Kyrie refuses the vaccine. The left never holds the black community accountable for anything - if someone who is black robs a store to them that's because of institutional racism.

That left wing mentality is why we have a crime wave that is entirely in democratic and left wing cities right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Libs and the far left don't believe in GOD but yet they always through HELL in our faces when they are losing an argument or get pissed off. LOL..
    They believe they go to chaz autonomous zone when they die that only has libs and the far left.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The dumb shits like Vitterd who want to blame Trump supporters for not being vaccinated have nothing to say when Kyrie refuses the vaccine. The left never holds the black community accountable for anything - if someone who is black robs a store to them that's because of institutional racism.

That left wing mentality is why we have a crime wave that is entirely in democratic and left wing cities right now.
    shut the fukk up dumbshit

You're just repeating what 10 other ppl in this thread have said

You're just putting a dumber spin on it

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post

Kyrie is a dope. I’ve said it 20 times. Trump supporters like you are dopes and anti vax losers are the dumbest people on earth.

You are -470 units.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

You are -470 units.
    I have to admit, that closing argument had me busting out laughing

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

shut the fukk up dumbshit

You're just repeating what 10 other ppl in this thread have said

You're just putting a dumber spin on it

Kyrie is a dope. I’ve said it 20 times. Trump supporters like you are dopes and anti vax losers are the dumbest people on earth.

You are -470 units.
    Dumb shits

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It is the same. These same antivaxxers would have the same stance if we were trying to get people to get the measles vaccine. The only reason we don't have to deal with them is because they were forced to get the measles shot when they were too young to be dumb and their parents had to get them vaccinated in order to drop them off to school. Until we start vaccinating kids for Covid and forcing parents to show proof, we are going to have Kyrie types who just love to be contrarian.

You just said you know someone who died from Covid. Unless you are living under a rock, we all have known people who have died from Covid. I'm not talking old people on their deathbed. Healthy working class people who got Covid and died a few days later. Anyone complaining about being forced to get vaccinated or to wear a mask is pissing on all these dead people.
    Complete lack of critical thought here.
    You have no idea what any vac does to anyone long term.

Shots have gone up for infants and now autism has gone way up.
    People dying of the created in a lab virus going around doesn't prove the vac is necessary or helps with anything.
    Quite bluntly, the vac will do the same to you over time.

At no point in human history has the side forcing anyone to do anything, been the good guys.

Africa is blatantly rejecting the vac and you don't hear about mass death other there. It's because they've already dealt with Gates fake vacs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    Complete lack of critical thought here.
    You have no idea what any vac does to anyone long term.

Shots have gone up for infants and now autism has gone way up.
    People dying of the created in a lab virus going around doesn't prove the vac is necessary or helps with anything.
    Quite bluntly, the vac will do the same to you over time.

At no point in human history has the side forcing anyone to do anything, been the good guys.

Africa is blatantly rejecting the vac and you don't hear about mass death other there. It's because they've already dealt with Gates fake vacs.
    Lmao. Gates. How do people like you exist

thinwhiteduke

Lmao. Gates. How do people like you exist
    That's a meaningless contradiction response. Proof I'm correct

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    That's a meaningless contradiction response. Proof I'm correct
    You need help. More than I can give you here. More people die because of stupidity than anything else. You push the stupid agenda forward.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and there ya have it

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Never trust the Media Party. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/MFW81baHvQ">pic.twitter.com/MFW81baHvQ</a></p>&mdash; Ezra Levant 🍁 (@ezralevant) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1449002077032693797?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >October 15, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    No big surprise, this is the network the biggest dumbf*cks on the planet regularly watch, I'm talking high level morons like Mac, Vitturd, Greget, the dumbest of the dumb

thinwhiteduke

You need help. More than I can give you here. More people die because of stupidity than anything else. You push the stupid agenda forward.
    Look at this. Absolutely nothing to do with my post. No ability to confront. Only mindless insults.
    Cognitive dissonance or a astroturf account

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

this is a really fantastic video showing how 100% effectiveness kept getting walked down

Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quit being twats, get your shots!!!

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    No thanks. We are not gonna make the same mistake you made.

https://thecovidblog.com/
    https://thecovidworld.com/

Demonata

Quit being gay,keep the shots away!!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    No thanks. We are not gonna make the same mistake you made.

https://thecovidblog.com/
    https://thecovidworld.com/
    And you call us sheep watching MSM?

rkelly110

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unvaccina...191651355.html

An unvaccinated couple refused the COVID-19 vaccine against their family's urges. Both parents died, leaving behind four children.

A Virginia couple who refused the COVID-19 shot died from the disease, leaving their four children behind.

Kevin and Misty Mitchem, both in their 40s, refused the COVID-19 vaccine, despite their family urging them to get the shot.

Kevin's mother said some of his last words to her were, "Mom, I love you, and I wish that I'd got the shot."

A Virginia couple who refused to get vaccinated against COVID-19 died from the disease just weeks apart. They are survived by their four children and their relatives who tried to encourage them to get the shot.

Kevin and Misty Mitchem both caught COVID-19 and were hospitalized after they opted not to get the vaccine.

rkelly110

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...201921102.html

There’s Now CDC Data on How Much More Likely Unvaxxed Adults Are to Die of Covid

Getting vaccinated can significantly reduce your chances of dying from Covid-19. Like, really significantly.

Throughout the month of August, unvaccinated adults were 11 times more likely to die from Covid-19 than fully vaccinated adults, according to new data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC also found that unvaccinated adults faced a six times as likely to contract the virus than fully vaccinated adults. The data marks the first time the CDC has released information about how Covid-19 risks can differ depending on vaccination status.

DwightShrute

tommir99

And you call us sheep watching MSM?
    You are losing it.

The Kraken

People really wanna see our entire system break. People pushing that narrative are the ones that have nothing to lose. They never saved two pennies and now they want everyone that did it right to suffer. Sad to see

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...201921102.html

There’s Now CDC Data on How Much More Likely Unvaxxed Adults Are to Die of Covid

Getting vaccinated can significantly reduce your chances of dying from Covid-19. Like, really significantly.

Throughout the month of August, unvaccinated adults were 11 times more likely to die from Covid-19 than fully vaccinated adults, according to new data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC also found that unvaccinated adults faced a six times as likely to contract the virus than fully vaccinated adults. The data marks the first time the CDC has released information about how Covid-19 risks can differ depending on vaccination status.
    hey dipsh*t nobody cares the about the drivel you post

tommir99

People really wanna see our entire system break. People pushing that narrative are the ones that have nothing to lose. They never saved two pennies and now they want everyone that did it right to suffer. Sad to see

SBR, we need more violin emotes ..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post

SBR, we need more violin emotes ..
    Project all ya want, Im doing great.

People just so full of hate and disgust, mainly at themselves, that they'd rather stand on the sidelines and root for everything to fail than put in the hard work and make their lives better.

Maybe its not sad, maybe its comical and yall get what ya deserve

tommir99

Project all ya want, Im doing great.

People just so full of hate and disgust, mainly at themselves, that they'd rather stand on the sidelines and root for everything to fail than put in the hard work and make their lives better.

Maybe its not sad, maybe its comical and yall get what ya deserve
    Okay, let us unvaccinated get what "we deserve".

If you're doing great like you said, then good! I'm happy for you!

And regarding your earlier post, those who were brainless and couldn't think for themselves, did not "do it right". They simply did what they were told. Obviously, we are going to disagree on who did the right thing.

You can take the vaccine 5 times, and every single booster shot 10 times for all I care. Just stop pushing it on those who don't want it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thinwhiteduke

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

I got it from a football watch party. Started Friday with a dry cough, next day had a fever. Test results came back positive Sunday. I was fine by the afternoon games yesterday. Free vacation until the 26th.

Should I run to the hospital? Nah, I’ll be drinking while watching MNF tonight.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Housemoney 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata gave Housemoney 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 65666768697071 ... Last