vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Vitterd I'm going to invade your safe space!
    You don’t leave your moms house.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You don’t leave your moms house.
    I just have an apartment unfortunately.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why don't you talk to Optional? He lives in Australia and laughs at Americans in how we handled Covid. Most people around the world are still laughing at Americans.

Have you seen any of the many many videos?

They are treating ppl like animals & slaves.

I think it's fair to say if you were treated that way you'd be be singing a different tune right?

As for other countries laughing at the U.S.

2 points:

1. They are laughing at the liberal BS we are allowing that other powerful countries don't put up with.

2. They can laugh all they want but if anything every happens to the U.S., they can kiss their asses goodbye because without us around to protect them, China, Russia, N. Korea will own them all.
    And you know this is true.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

I think it's fair to say if you were treated that way you'd be be singing a different tune right?

2 points:

1. They are laughing at the liberal BS we are allowing that other powerful countries don't put up with.

2. They can laugh all they want but if anything every happens to the U.S., they can kiss their asses goodbye because without us around to protect them, China, Russia, N. Korea will own them all.

I’d say I was surprised they haven’t seen those vids, but I guess I am not. They should really take a look, it’s fukkin nuts. Wonder if opti is still sticking to his guns.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 09-24-21 at 05:36 PM.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

2 points:

It’s a good thing. These anti vaxxers are loaded guns walking around. It’s the fault of the internet….people fall for misinformation and don’t have a clue. So they think they know better and end up being virus spreaders. This is no different than forcing kids to take vaccines to go to school. You guys don’t have the freedom to kill or hospitalize me.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    this says a lot!

Sounds like that cop is just as pissed as anyone else. Someone who is not that brainwashed, and he understands that something doesn't add up.

Demonata

What's everyone drinking right now? I'm having Krunk juice. Hennesy and red bull

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

What's everyone drinking right now? I'm having Krunk juice. Hennesy and red bull
    Starting on a good bottle of fine Tequila myself. Starting to sip on glass now, lemon water and mix lightly salted nuts to go along with it..

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

China unleashed a plague on the whole world and has divided the World and no one puts blame on them! Remember the Seinfeld episode when Jerry and Elaine were at Poppys and Jerry Asked Poppy how he felt about abortions' and he said there is no debate it should be abolished and Elanie says the Supreme Court gives me the Right and she says lets go Jerry another lady says im with You Poppy and another women says lets go and that issue divided the restaurant
    Jerry sits with George and said it was quite a scene man and it was pretty much all my fault. THAT IS WHAT CHINA HAS DONE TO THE WORLD.They have divided evry one the protests in Australia all the people fighting, the divide im sick of it all. I wish people would say why are we doing this and get together. China caused covid and is divided everyone. There it is i said it!
    Last edited by mcaulay777; 09-24-21 at 04:58 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    China unleashed a plague on the whole world and has divided the World and no one puts blame on them! Remember the Seinfeld episode when Jerry and Elaine were at Poppys and Jerry Asked Poppy how he felt about abortions' and he said there is no debate it should be abolished and Elanie says the Supreme Court gives me the Right and she says lets go Jerry another lady says im with You Poppy and another women says lets go and that issue divided the restaurant
    Jerry sits with George and said it was quite a scene man and it was pretty much all my fault. THAT IS WHAT CHINA HAS DONE TO THE WORLD.They have divided evry one the protests in Australia all the people fighting, the divide im sick of it all. I wish people would say why are we doing this and get together. China caused covid and is divided everyone. There it is i said it!
    The world depends on China they make cheap shit and meds.

Trump was the only leader ever to stand up to China. I think that's why China unleashed Covid just before the election.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Hens be a cluckin. Who actually watches this garbage?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Surprised all of the race hustling pigs didn't get it.

There is a rumor that they were going to grill Kamala on the Haitians being treated poorly at the border.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Surprised all of the race hustling pigs didn't get it.

There is a rumor that they were going to grill Kamala on the Haitians being treated poorly at the border.
    Yup.. Deflection last minute. Claim positive Covid test on set to keep Kamala off set.

What a frigg'n joke and clown show with these liberal Dems.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-24-21 at 05:30 PM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Starting on a good bottle of fine Tequila myself. Starting to sip on glass now, lemon water and mix lightly salted nuts to go along with it..
    Sounds like a good time!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sounds like a good time!
    Gotta a little buzz going on now, all good in the hood Dem.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I’d say I am surpass they haven’t seen those vids, but I guess I am not. They should really take a look, it’s fukkin nuts. Wonder if opti is still sticking to his guns.
    The government confiscated them a few years back

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Dwight - You love to post vids and memes from other countries thousands of miles away instead of talking to people on the ground in those countries. You love to stir the shit in other countries, especially the USA, like you're paid spokesperson to create chaos. No one cares your opinion when you don't have skin in the game. It is strange and unusual for someone like you to be so concerned for EVERY other country but your own. Why don't you tell us about shit you should know. Like your own backyard. Let Optional tell us about Australia. You couldn't even find it on a map but you somehow think you're qualified? YOU ARE NOT!!!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Sounds like that cop is just as pissed as anyone else. Someone who is not that brainwashed, and he understands that something doesn't add up.
    Carry out the wishes of a tyrannical dictatorship against your own people or lose you job. I can only imagine how difficult it can be for many of those coppers.

My guess is over 90% of the police are against what they are being told to do.

DwightShrute

Dwight - You love to post vids and memes from other countries thousands of miles away instead of talking to people on the ground in those countries. You love to stir the shit in other countries, especially the USA, like you're paid spokesperson to create chaos. No one cares your opinion when you don't have skin in the game. It is strange and unusual for someone like you to be so concerned for EVERY other country but your own. Why don't you tell us about shit you should know. Like your own backyard. Let Optional tell us about Australia. You couldn't even find it on a map but you somehow think you're qualified? YOU ARE NOT!!!
    First of all, I know several people in Australia. I have been to Australia. My cousin recently moved there. My family almost immigrated there when I was a child. Just because you are physically located in a certain country, doesn't mean you are necessarily well informed as to what's going on. Look at you for a perfect example. I don't have to fall off of a 10 story building to know its gonna hurt. I can see with my own eyes what is happening. I can comment on the lab where the virus came from even though I am not Chinese or living in China. Optional is welcome to give his opinion on things like anyone else.

This is a world wide pandemic and in Australia the government are acting like Nazis. I am concerned mostly as a citizen of the world. As should anyone who is seeing what's happing in Australia. People from all over the world need to stand up against these tyrants. We need civil disobedience like never before otherwise this will never stop. It will only get worse. These people are government employees, not dictators. They work for the people. They don't get to choose who can work or who can eat or who must take a medicine they might not need.

This is a forum where people voice their opinions and views on certain subjects. You don't get to decide who gets to say what. This particular thread is about Covid in case you haven't noticed. It doesn't say that you must be a moron from Texas in order to participate. If you don't like it, put me on fake ignore like a couple other cucks have. Better yet, open up your own website and make it so you can control people's thoughts. MacDumbFukk4Lyfe.com is available.

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

Carry out the wishes of a tyrannical dictatorship against your own people or lose you job. I can only imagine how difficult it can be for many of those coppers.

My guess is over 90% of the police are against what they are being told to do.
    Last I heard Australia is not a tyrannical dictatorship

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It’s a good thing. These anti vaxxers are loaded guns walking around. It’s the fault of the internet….people fall for misinformation and don’t have a clue. So they think they know better and end up being virus spreaders. This is no different than forcing kids to take vaccines to go to school. You guys don’t have the freedom to kill or hospitalize me.
    Stop talking about anti-vaxxers.... you are a complete idiot if you're going to inject yourself with something that hasn't been thoroughly tested... that's YOUR CHOICE to get poked with RAT JUNK...

Come up with another angle... because the angle you choose has no merit. We get it... you're a SHEEP.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Flip Flop Fauci. We know nothing more about Covid today then we did a year ago. Fauci talks out of his asss.

-Masks still don't really work.

-Vaccines appear to work and then wear off in time.

-Natural Antibodies work better then the vaccine but yet we that already had Covid are still forced to get a Vax shot.

It's all garbage!!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rustie View Post
    Last I heard Australia is not a tyrannical dictatorship
    what would you call this?

or this

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Stop talking about anti-vaxxers.... you are a complete idiot if you're going to inject yourself with something that hasn't been thoroughly tested... that's YOUR CHOICE to get poked with RAT JUNK...

Come up with another angle... because the angle you choose has no merit. We get it... you're a SHEEP.
    It was approved by FDA. Meanwhile you idiots are swallowing horse paste and injecting bleach while millions of people are saving their lives by getting vaccinated. Can’t fix you stupid fuxcks. All these anti vaxxers videos crying in hospital wishing they took vaccine. Total idiots.

vitterd

Turns out mask work. Much lower rates in schools with masks mandates. Gee, what a shock.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

What do you think about the situation in Australia? Have you seen those videos that have been posted, or do you refuse to watch them? Just like you refuse to look at the negative side of the vaccine; it doesn't feel good to think about it so you don't.

Kermit

It was approved by FDA. Meanwhile you idiots are swallowing horse paste and injecting bleach while millions of people are saving their lives by getting vaccinated. Can’t fix you stupid fuxcks. All these anti vaxxers videos crying in hospital wishing they took vaccine. Total idiots.
    I do not know one single person who has done either of those, and neither do you or anyone else that posts here.

Kermit

Turns out mask work. Much lower rates in schools with masks mandates. Gee, what a shock.
    No they don't. It's all theater. If masks really worked, Democrats wouldn't keep getting caught putting them on for photo shoots and then taking them off.

60k+ maskless people are packing college and NFL football stadiums every week, and the Covid cases are dropping.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gotta a little buzz going on now, all good in the hood Dem.
    Nice. I am having patron now haha. Need to drink water soon

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Covid is such a non story around my hospitals…..it is 100% political. The vaccinated are so angry against the unvaccinated…..if you are vaccinated why the fukk care??

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Covid is such a non story around my hospitals…..it is 100% political. The vaccinated are so angry against the unvaccinated…..if you are vaccinated why the fukk care??
    They're upset because they realize that it doesn't work as advertised, and with a 99.9% survival rate without it, they are beginning to finally see that they didn't need it in the first place.

Most of the people that got vaxxed early in the year have ZERO protection right now, which is why so many of them are getting sick.

You can't prolong the inevitable forever.

vitterd

No they don't. It's all theater. If masks really worked, Democrats wouldn't keep getting caught putting them on for photo shoots and then taking them off.

60k+ maskless people are packing college and NFL football stadiums every week, and the Covid cases are dropping.
    Games are outside. We just found out that kids in school with mask mandates…..extremely low Covid compared to those with no mandates.

That’s the thing here. You can say all the crazy things you want but there are now two undisputed facts.

1) masks slow the spread

2) unvaccinated die and get much sicker

They aren’t disputable at this point.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

They're upset because they realize that it doesn't work as advertised, and with a 99.9% survival rate without it, they are beginning to finally see that they didn't need it in the first place.

Most of the people that got vaxxed early in the year have ZERO protection right now, which is why so many of them are getting sick.
    I laughed at the guys who got in line right off the bat. JJ was in line asking for 6 shots. One in each arm. One in each ass cheek. One in each temple. Then when they were done he wanted one up deep into his asshole.

Wtf?
    Points Awarded:

TATUMUS gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

Games are outside. We just found out that kids in school with mask mandates…..extremely low Covid compared to those with no mandates.

That’s the thing here. You can say all the crazy things you want but there are now two undisputed facts.

1) masks slow the spread

2) unvaccinated die and get much sicker

They aren’t disputable at this point.
    Cloth masks(which is what most people are wearing) do not do anything.

The vaccinated are the ones gettign sick now because the "Miracle cure" is wearing off. Eventually, everyone will get Covid.

First ... 32333435363738 ... Last