tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    White adults highest rate of unvaccinated. 57 percent. Yikes!! Uneducated trump voters.
    If that's true, then it's good news. 57% unvaccinated is okay. It could be better of course, but we have to remember that very many people, even some smarter white conservatives have been brainwashed, more or less. Let's hope that number stays at 57.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Antivaxxers - That vaccine is made up to control the people

Antimaskers - Biden just wants people to keep wearing masks and lockdown the country

These fukking idiots keep blaming the government when they don't realize that THEY ARE THE REASON we can't get back to normal. The sooner these fools die off or get vaccinated, the sooner we get back to normal.

Biden's been pleading for people to get the jab. Every country's leader has done the same thing because they ALL know that's the only way for their countries to reopen. But these fukkers are so fukked in the head they refuse to listen to logic.
    You should turn the TV off.

tommir99

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've read stories about people getting vaxxed and dying from the Vax

I've read stories about people getting vaxxed and then dying from Covid

But I haven't read any stories about people who had Coivd and then died after getting Covid a second time.

So what is the incentive of getting vaxxed if you had and recovered from Covid?

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9863

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    The donkey told the tiger, “The grass is blue.”

The tiger replied, “No, the grass is green.”

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.

As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn’t it true that the grass is blue?”

The lion replied: “If you believe it is true, the grass is blue.”

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him.”

The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence.”

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue…”

The tiger asked the lion, “Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?”

The lion replied, ′′You’ve known and seen the grass is green.”

The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?”

The lion replied, “That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!”

The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions.

Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

When IGNORANCE SCREAMS, intelligence moves on…

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

But I haven't read any stories about people who had Coivd and then died after getting Covid a second time.

Simple. Doctors who know what they are talking about are telling you the vaccination is better than getting Covid. Also it protects against delta and possibly other variants. Plus we know the unvaccinated get sicker and spread Covid easier. I know you’re not seeing this from twitter doctors but real doctors are telling you what the incentive is.

Can’t even believe you would ask a question like that. Did you ask how many people died from Covid after getting it the first time? It’s hundreds of thousands in the United States alone.

I hope you are know educated on this and we can close the book on it.

DwightShrute

Simple. Doctors who know what they are talking about are telling you the vaccination is better than getting Covid. Also it protects against delta and possibly other variants. Plus we know the unvaccinated get sicker and spread Covid easier. I know you’re not seeing this from twitter doctors but real doctors are telling you what the incentive is.

Can’t even believe you would ask a question like that. Did you ask how many people died from Covid after getting it the first time? It’s hundreds of thousands in the United States alone.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    “Michael Yeadon is a British pharmacological who attracted media attention by making false and misleading claims about Covid-19 and vaccines”

That’s the first paragraph of the bio of the guy you cite. Lmao. He was destroyed by every doctor and scientist who fact checked his nonsense. Please don’t try that again. I’m way smarter than you.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post

There is some truth to that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    There is some truth to that.
    Tell that to all the families of the dead. You anti vax and Covid truthers have no idea how insulting you are to people who lost loved ones to this horrible virus. It’s like 9/11 truthers all over again.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    You are a fuckkin idiot. The reason I am paralyzed is because I had covid before it had a name. Thought I was thru with it. For over a year it was fuckking with my heart. Walked 5 miles a night.But that shit was messing with my heart. For over a yr.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I also have lost 15 people I loved including the patron of my family.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Buddy. I have shown you the data 50x. Why do you keep lying? What is wrong with you?

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Buddy. I have shown you the data 50x. Why do you keep lying? What is wrong with you?
    Go back and read the top half of Post 1058. Stop wasting your time.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

literally NONE Kermit

mandate exercise these lying fat fukks like Mac4Lyfe will be crying PTSD

besides let the PRO CHOICERS die in peace shut the fuk up already

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    You’re way out of your depth. There is no true data that disproves anything I’ve said. Many of you simply don’t deal in reality.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Go to bed vit...this is getting ridiculous. I mean, if you were getting paid for this like JJ or Hman (maybe I'd understand)...but to post this often, all day & night for free is just sad & depressing.
    You're burying yourself here.
    Take a break or I'll have the mods send you on a temp vacation.
    It will look better if you do this on your own without forcing my hand.
    Capice?

vitterd

Glad to see you back after your mental health break Jay. You’ve been in your coffin for a while after I buried you.

Sleeping is weakness. I don’t need it. Softies like you need lots of it. You threatened me with mod stuff before and it never happened. They hate you like everyone else.

Stay in your safe space.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

If you got some sleep maybe your posts wouldn't seem so retarded

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    If you got some sleep maybe your posts wouldn't seem so retarded
    You need daddy’s attention again? When I dropped you off at the orphanage, it was goodbye. Stay in your lane. Don’t come back, you remember what happened last time you tried this.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Anyone interested in taking vits daily post count under 51.5 today for 100 betpoints?

Anyone?

vitterd

Nobody responds to you but me. I ended you here. Completely destroyed you. You think I care about my post count per day!! Lmao!! Jay, it’s over….you are finished. You’re dead here.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

In ONE thread I have 100,000 more responses than you have in 55,000 career posts. Good math though!

vitterd

In ONE thread I have 100,000 more responses than you have in 55,000 career posts. Good math though!
    That thread is dormant. All the posts are yours. It’s a saloon dead thread. Seriously, you’re not well liked or respected. Your posts and threads are dreadful. I will carry you a little today though.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Thanks for carrying me.....you've posted to me 12 times today & it's only 8:00.
    Good start!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Good Night vitterd.
    See you at noon

vitterd

Good Night vitterd.
    See you at noon
    Laughing at your own non funny post? Stay buried.

DwightShrute

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Woke up this morning without a mask or vaccine. Survived!!! Must have been the wine I had last night protects from covid

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Woke up this morning without a mask or vaccine. Survived!!! Must have been the wine I had last night protects from covid
    Always waking up alone is a good way to avoid Covid. You will always be in that position.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Always waking up alone is a good way to avoid Covid. You will always be in that position.
    ...and I'm the one who needs to work on my material
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

First ... 28293031323334 ... Last