Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Is he responsible for getting the vaccine out? Does he work for Pfizer? Of course he isnt. He distribution was a disaster until biden took over. Everything he did during this pandemic was a disaster. The absolute worst guy possible was President when this hit.
    The largest group of unvaccinated are white. And the biggest group of unvaccinated are republicans.
    I'd like to see a breakdown of that.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Stop it. You don't even know 10 black people.

And who gives a shit? If you are antivax, you are a dumb fukk. I don't care what color, what age, what sex, etc. Dumb fukks are not limited to left, right, black, white, Repub, Dem.

Where do you see the media talking about left or right? All I see is that the people dying are UNVAXXED. It is very clear. Talk to any one working in an ICU. It is clearly, without a doubt the UNVAXXED that are dying in droves. If you are unvaxxed and have not had Covid, then you are a dumb ass.
    Mac, why don't you just admit that since the vaccine angle is slowly falling apart that you are just mad that you got vaxxed when you most likely didn't even need it and now you have God knows what swimming around in your body and you want everyone else to be in the same boat as you.

Kermit

These are the numbers and that should end it.

Vaccinated

Blacks 76 percent
    Whites 66 percent

Dems 88 percent
    Repubs 55 percent

Game over dummies
    76% of the black population is vaccinated?

I find that very very hard to believe.

Kermit

These are the numbers and that should end it.

Vaccinated

Blacks 76 percent
    Whites 66 percent

Dems 88 percent
    Repubs 55 percent

Game over dummies
    These numbers aren't anywhere close to showing 76% of blacks are vaccinated.

This says 43% Unless 33% more got vaxxed in the last 2 weeks.

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indi...2:%22asc%22%7D

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Id they died without any type of immunity, then they didn't' already have Covid. I'd be willing to bet that more people died after getting vaccinated from Covid than got Covid a 2nd time and died.
    There is a reason why this whole "Booster" thing fell apart.
    Very few vaccinated people are dying from Covid. The numbers are extremely low. Sure, probably even less people are dying who already had Covid. What's your point? Are you suggesting people who've never had Covid go get it and see if they survive? The great majority of people never got Covid, which is why we needed the vaccines. Most smart people were not taking the chance of getting Covid, so they stayed in their houses until the vaccines came out.

Just last week, I spent the morning and lunch with someone else who tested positive for Covid. She was down and out all week (unvaccinated). My tests were negative (yeah Moderna). So yes, she may not need to get vaccinated now but what if she had a bad outcome like another friends unvaccinated father in law who died 3 weeks ago. The risk of dying has always been low but why take the chance? Do you walk with a metal rod in the middle of a thunderstorm? It makes no sense.

Kermit

Very few vaccinated people are dying from Covid. The numbers are extremely low. Sure, probably even less people are dying who already had Covid. What's your point? Are you suggesting people who've never had Covid go get it and see if they survive? The great majority of people never got Covid, which is why we needed the vaccines. Most smart people were not taking the chance of getting Covid, so they stayed in their houses until the vaccines came out.

Just last week, I spent the morning and lunch with someone else who tested positive for Covid. She was down and out all week (unvaccinated). My tests were negative (yeah Moderna). So yes, she may not need to get vaccinated now but what if she had a bad outcome like another friends unvaccinated father in law who died 3 weeks ago. The risk of dying has always been low but why take the chance? Do you walk with a metal rod in the middle of a thunderstorm? It makes no sense.
    They already said that the vaccine will only last 6 months to maybe a year.

Then the CDC said that a booster isn't needed.

So now what? What happens next? You just wait it out to get Covid?

Mac4Lyfe

Mac, why don't you just admit that since the vaccine angle is slowly falling apart that you are just mad that you got vaxxed when you most likely didn't even need it and now you have God knows what swimming around in your body and you want everyone else to be in the same boat as you.
    Kermit, you are dumb. The only person probably mad they got vaxxed was your wife having to watch Ben Rapistburger look like shit on Sunday.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

76% of the black population is vaccinated?

I find that very very hard to believe.
    NBC has a nice breakdown. You should go check it out.

Kermit

Kermit, you are dumb. The only person probably mad they got vaxxed was your wife having to watch Ben Rapistburger look like shit on Sunday.
    My wife is a Raider's fan. Neither of us like the Steelers. My sister-in-law went with her and is a Steeler's fan, so she was probably upset.

She won all kinds of bets on the Raiders. I was more interested in what Chubb was doing.

Kermit

NBC has a nice breakdown. You should go check it out.
    Post it.

I want to see a breakdown showing 76% of the Black population is vaxxed.

vitterd

Post it.

I want to see a breakdown showing 76% of the Black population is vaxxed.
    You can find it. Google is your friend. It’s simple.

Mac4Lyfe

They already said that the vaccine will only last 6 months to maybe a year.
    Then the CDC said that a booster isn't needed.
    So now what?
    I got vaxxed in January (9 months ago). I just spent half a day with a Covid positive person and did not get Covid. I've been around at least a dozen unvaccinated people who got Covid and I was okay. Whoever you got your data from is incorrect. As soon as I start to see unvaccinated people getting breakthroughs and dying in record numbers, is when I'll get a booster. I'm not afraid of a shot. Hell, I have no problem getting a shot every year, 6 months, 90 days if necessary. Maybe we'll have to one day take a needle every day? Diabetics don't bitch and moan like you guys do. Suck it up buttercup. I have stock in Moderna and PFE. Load up.

Kermit

You can find it. Google is your friend. It’s simple.
    You're the one making the claim that 76% of the black population is vaxxed.

I already posted a link that debunks your claim.

Kermit

https://www.healthline.com/health/ho...ccine-overview

What to know about five key COVID-19 vaccines

Moderna Pfizer-BioNTech Johnson & Johnson Oxford-AstraZeneca Novavax
    How long it lasts about 6 months about 6 months about 8 months about 3 months about 6 months
    Efficacy 94.1% 95% 66.3% 77% 89.7%
    Doses two, 28 days apart two, 21 days apart one two, 4–12 weeks apart two, 21 days apart
    Immunity 2 weeks after second dose 2 weeks after second dose 2 weeks after single dose 15 days after second dose 2 weeks after second dose
    Type mRNA mRNA adenovirus vector adenovirus vector protein adjuvant

Kermit

How long it lasts about 6 months about 6 months about 8 months about 3 months about 6 months
    Doses two, 28 days apart two, 21 days apart one two, 4–12 weeks apart two, 21 days apart
    Immunity 2 weeks after second dose 2 weeks after second dose 2 weeks after single dose 15 days after second dose 2 weeks after second dose
    So if you got vaxxed back in say March, what is your protection now in September?

Is you vaxxed card still legit considering the timeframe is over?

Mac4Lyfe

Post it.I want to see a breakdown showing 76% of the Black population is vaxxed.
    Well 76% of the country is now vaccinated. Add another 8% that had Covid and we are getting closer and closer to herd immunity. Who cares what color or political affiliation? But, There's still a lot of antivaxxers that will die in the next few months because of their stubbornness. Mother Nature has a way of thinning the herd.

Not sure why you keep pushing a black agenda here? Well, I actually do know why you keep pushing it.

Mac4Lyfe

So if you got vaxxed back in say March, what is your protection now in September?Is you vaxxed card still legit considering the timeframe is over?
    Kermit - you are so full of shit now. You have become DuhWhite level dumb. You just like DuhWhite can't help but put out false information. Did you even read what you posted?? How many times did you flunk science? The report clearly says that antibodies was shown to be active 209 days after dose. No one knows how long it will last for vaccinated or people who have already had Covid. At this point it is all conjecture.

Antibody Persistence through 6 Months after the Second Dose of mRNA-1273 Vaccine for Covid-19

TO THE EDITOR:

Interim results from a phase 3 trial of the Moderna mRNA-1273 severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccine indicated 94% efficacy in preventing coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19).1 The durability of protection is currently unknown. We describe mRNA1273-elicited binding and neutralizing antibodies in 33 healthy adult participants in an ongoing phase 1 trial,2-4 stratified according to age, at 180 days after the second dose of 100 μg (day 209).

Antibody activity remained high in all age groups at day 209. Binding antibodies, measured by means of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay against SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor–binding domain,2 had geometric mean end-point titers (GMTs) of 92,451 (95% confidence interval [CI], 57,148 to 149,562) in participants 18 to 55 years of age, 62,424 (95% CI, 36,765 to 105,990) in those 56 to 70 years of age, and 49,373 (95% CI, 25,171 to 96,849) in those 71 years of age or older. Nearly all participants had detectable activity in a pseudovirus neutralization assay,2 with 50% inhibitory dilution (ID50) GMTs of 80 (95% CI, 40 to 135), 57 (95% CI, 30 to 106), and 59 (95% CI, 29 to 121), respectively. On the more sensitive live-virus focus-reduction neutralization mNeonGreen test,4 all the participants had detectable activity, with ID50 GMTs of 406 (95% CI, 286 to 578), 171 (95% CI, 95 to 307), and 131 (95% CI, 69 to 251), respectively; these GMTs were lower in participants 56 to 70 years of age (P=0.02) and in those 71 years of age or older (P=0.004) than in those 18 to 55 years of age (Figure 1; also see the Supplementary Appendix, available with the full text of this letter at NEJM.org).

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

It says "Immunity".

Kermit

Well 76% of the country is now vaccinated. Add another 8% that had Covid and we are getting closer and closer to herd immunity. Who cares what color or political affiliation? But, There's still a lot of antivaxxers that will die in the next few months because of their stubbornness. Mother Nature has a way of thinning the herd.

Not sure why you keep pushing a black agenda here? Well, I actually do know why you keep pushing it.
    Your boy is the one that posted 76% of blacks were vaccinated. I called him out on it.

I am sure that you are fully aware of that. Not sure why you are defending his misinformation.

Of course you know. Because 90% of them are Democrats.
    Last edited by Kermit; 09-20-21 at 07:51 PM.

Kermit

Kermit - you are so full of shit now. You have become DuhWhite level dumb. You just like DuhWhite can't help but put out false information. Did you even read what you posted?? How many times did you flunk science? The report clearly says that antibodies was shown to be active 209 days after dose. No one knows how long it will last for vaccinated or people who have already had Covid. At this point it is all conjecture.

Antibody Persistence through 6 Months after the Second Dose of mRNA-1273 Vaccine for Covid-19

TO THE EDITOR:

Interim results from a phase 3 trial of the Moderna mRNA-1273 severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccine indicated 94% efficacy in preventing coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19).1 The durability of protection is currently unknown. We describe mRNA1273-elicited binding and neutralizing antibodies in 33 healthy adult participants in an ongoing phase 1 trial,2-4 stratified according to age, at 180 days after the second dose of 100 μg (day 209).

Antibody activity remained high in all age groups at day 209. Binding antibodies, measured by means of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay against SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor–binding domain,2 had geometric mean end-point titers (GMTs) of 92,451 (95% confidence interval [CI], 57,148 to 149,562) in participants 18 to 55 years of age, 62,424 (95% CI, 36,765 to 105,990) in those 56 to 70 years of age, and 49,373 (95% CI, 25,171 to 96,849) in those 71 years of age or older. Nearly all participants had detectable activity in a pseudovirus neutralization assay,2 with 50% inhibitory dilution (ID50) GMTs of 80 (95% CI, 40 to 135), 57 (95% CI, 30 to 106), and 59 (95% CI, 29 to 121), respectively. On the more sensitive live-virus focus-reduction neutralization mNeonGreen test,4 all the participants had detectable activity, with ID50 GMTs of 406 (95% CI, 286 to 578), 171 (95% CI, 95 to 307), and 131 (95% CI, 69 to 251), respectively; these GMTs were lower in participants 56 to 70 years of age (P=0.02) and in those 71 years of age or older (P=0.004) than in those 18 to 55 years of age (Figure 1; also see the Supplementary Appendix, available with the full text of this letter at NEJM.org).

So if I post medical info that says that if you have had Covid that you are 27 times better off than getting vaccinated, are you gonna believe it?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

I'm watching the packer game on tv without a mask on and unvaccinated!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I'm watching the packer game on tv without a mask on and unvaccinated!
    And alone

vitterd

You're the one making the claim that 76% of the black population is vaxxed.

I already posted a link that debunks your claim.
    You didn’t debunk anything. My link days are over. If I said it, it’s there. It’s from nbc. You can find it very easy.

Demonata

You didn’t debunk anything. My link days are over. If I said it, it’s there. It’s from nbc. You can find it very easy.
    You are fake news.

Kermit

If it were actual news, you would have posted the link. I looked for it and couldn't find anything.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

"If you are under the age of 65, the chances of dying of Covid are about the same of dying on your commute to work."

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

And alone

Facts

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Facts

Male nurse shouldn't you be giving old women and men bubble baths?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are fake news.
    God is embarrassed by you.

Kermit

God is embarrassed by you.
    Just post the link. How hard can that be?

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9863

If it were actual news, you would have posted the link. I looked for it and couldn't find anything.

As the Delta variant continues to spread across the country, risks are increasing, particularly for people who remain unvaccinated. White people account for the largest share of people who remain unvaccinated (57%), but Black and Hispanic people are less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, which may lead to widening disparities going forward and limit the nation’s recovery.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post

Interesting.

The last time that I checked, 43% is significantly lower than 76%

Vitterd, can you explain this?

Demonata

Interesting.

The last time that I checked, 43% is significantly lower than 76%

Vitterd, can you explain this?

When vitterd is wrong he just dissapears.

First ... 24252627282930 ... Last