Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yeah, it was that elevated win percentage that was a part of the decision to pull out some of the Funds. I'll show those charts, it's been sideways while I was not posting.

Right now I'm about to eat, not chalk, but cheese.

As in double cheesebuger.

I like you pal

Where you located, would love to grab a meal and chat

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90072

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I like you pal

Where you located, would love to grab a meal and chat
    He isn’t gay.

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4191

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    I'm just talking about the $100 you're risking in your parlay. The only reason you're not risking $170 is because of the other 2 teams that are not guaranteed to win to get + money. Unless you're taking one team at + money there's no edge using your strategy to avoid laying juice.
    If that parlay doesn't hit, which game is the most likely to get tripped up? Easily the Rays game, right? Why would someone not think about some sort of parlay to eliminate the juice? OSU and Bama are almost stone cold locks. Let it be known, I haven't made a play on any of this I'm just giving out examples of what I do and how I operate.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    If that parlay doesn't hit, which game is the most likely to get tripped up? Easily the Rays game, right? Why would someone not think about some sort of parlay to eliminate the juice? OSU and Bama are almost stone cold locks. Let it be known, I haven't made a play on any of this I'm just giving out examples of what I do and how I operate.
    Hey man if it works for you, who am I to argue? (I tried a 6 teamer tonight with a lot of juice to increase the payout that fell short by one leg..I just made sure to win $107 on a strong play to offset the parlay risk)

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4191

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Hey man if it works for you, who am I to argue? (I tried a 6 teamer tonight with a lot of juice to increase the payout that fell short by one leg..I just made sure to win $107 on a strong play to offset the parlay risk)

I was just trying to help others by giving out a few ideas since the thread topic is about needling chalk players. Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't, but now with football in play, everyone should be able to find 2 or 3 teamers with no problem instead of betting heavy chalk like Yankees -210 or anything similar as a single play.

I did a 7 teamer tonight. First five were winners leaving Giants and Dodgers left. Giants were down 2-0 early and I looked to see if my book would still give me a cashout. Fortunately they did and I took it even though it was peanuts. Still a profit though.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We are known for this
    Basically all my may/June losses were dogs that were +200 and above.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    He isn’t gay.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The problem is under dogs seem to not win that much I guess you got to pick your spot

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 758

There is a poster down almost 400 units playing heavy chalk in every single sport.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

First 12