Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

Coinbase

Anyone else get this message today?

I got into account and all the money was still in there and didnt see any changes but locked it all up for them to do their "security" research.

I have heard people getting their money stolen from there recently so im not sure if coinbase is just locking everyone up or I was really hacked.

Your 2-step verification settings have been changed.If you have questions about 2-step verification, we recommend viewing this help article for useful information.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24774

Same here. But they just posted a new message saying,

"We're aware a large number of customers received notifications (email/SMS) that 2FA settings were changed. This appears to have been sent in error. We'll Post updates to our status page".

Check you app for this latest message.

Edit: The status page indicates: "a fix has been implemented and they are monitoring the results."
    Not sure what monitoring means...

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Oh oh....not me
    I did get a notification that Customers have been receiving SMS messages regarding their account...in error
    They're working on it
    But make sure you double check to be safe...
    #ADA

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Ya I got that around 5pm cwntral

Sea Turtle

Thanks for the info guys. Just terrible. I locked the account and says it can take a while before they do their investigation.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Turtle View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. Just terrible. I locked the account and says it can take a while before they do their investigation.
    Check your acct again. I see message that the Coinbase message was sent in error.

Sea Turtle

I hear you Chucky. And if i saw that now I wouldnt have locked it down.

But now I am in the cycle that they want ID, another picture, etc etc and said it could be timely to reopen.

rooster suckers.

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

I did get this message as well. I don't keep any crypto in there I just use it to move money thats it.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2209

I didn't get any message but I got paid to coinbase from winning SBR's 10 run contest and cant for the life of me figure out how to get the money out. Cant seem to find any such option

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I didn't get any message but I got paid to coinbase from winning SBR's 10 run contest and cant for the life of me figure out how to get the money out. Cant seem to find any such option
    Their site really blows. I couldn't figure it out either for the longest time. Keep hammering at it Bob. It's like solving a riddle but it's there.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

You probably need to attach a payout/funding option Bob.

Try to add Paypal or a bank account or debit card.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3136

got same message

Bob Loblaw

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You probably need to attach a payout/funding option Bob.

Try to add Paypal or a bank account or debit card.
    No my infos there. Ive cashed out a few time years ago from other SBR contests. But now its like trying to solve a puzzle. Plus I never get the full amount. Like I won $100 but my balance is now $96.34. I dont get it. Wish SBR would do paypal/venmo/etc... something the common man can understand

Bob Loblaw

No my infos there. Ive cashed out a few time years ago from other SBR contests. But now its like trying to solve a puzzle. Plus I never get the full amount. Like I won $100 but my balance is now $96.34. I dont get it. Wish SBR would do paypal/venmo/etc... something the common man can understand
    I figured it out