vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If anyone posts about a death in the family and then that dead family member is attacked in a post after that then that attacking poster is pure scum. I'd put them on ignore. That's crossing the line.

You don't go there even if you hate that poster.
    He has no dead family member. He’s being a drama queen. This proud boy loser has said the most horrific things imaginable. Now he wants to cry? Please.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    It's true. That's why everytime he posts it I report it.
    Complete lie. There is no member of your family. There is not a life. Just stop acting like a victim.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He has no dead family member. He’s being a drama queen. This proud boy loser has said the most horrific things imaginable. Now he wants to cry? Please.
    How do you know that?

Sometimes the risk of being wrong has to outweigh your desire to be the top tranny queen. There ain't that many forums left for ya ole chap.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    How do you know that?

Sometimes the risk of being wrong has to outweigh your desire to be the top tranny queen. There ain't that many forums left for ya ole chap.
    He’s considering abortion murder. Just stop. You never know what you’re talking about.

Have you called him a rat yet for reporting me?

RoyBacon

He’s considering abortion murder. Just stop. You never know what you’re talking about.

Have you called him a rat yet for reporting me?
    You reported me too. Ans I love what they told you; Mr. Bacon is killing us. Did you see his Max plays for gawd sake????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’m assigning a moderator to the thread just for this thread

vitterd

You reported me too. Ans I love what they told you; Mr. Bacon is killing us. Did you see his Max plays for gawd sake????
    I didn’t report you. I know others did. I would tell you if I did. I did ask if you were allowed to troll pick in my pick thread and they said yes, they know you’re trolling but because it’s it PT and not picks forum they let it go. Then I was told you don’t follow the rules because you offer money bets a lot. That’s when another said you’re bad for business here and they didn’t know who you were till a month ago.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

“ I reported you and I asked others to do the same. I wouldn’t tell you if I did. I told you were trolling my pick thread and they said yes, they know you’re trolling but because it’s it PT and not picks forum they let it go. Then I told you don’t follow the rules because you offer money bets a lot. That’s when another said I was bad for business here and they didn’t know who I was till a year ago.”

Fixed

RoyBacon

I didn’t report you. I know others did. I would tell you if I did. I did ask if you were allowed to troll pick in my pick thread and they said yes, they know you’re trolling but because it’s it PT and not picks forum they let it go. Then I was told you don’t follow the rules because you offer money bets a lot. That’s when another said you’re bad for business here and they didn’t know who you were till a month ago.
    Did I not tell you forever ago that is allowed in PT????? And you still cried and complained?

Did you expect special treatment ole chap??

Then another mod said....? How many fugging mods did you cry to?? You need to toughen up son.

vitterd

Did I not tell you forever ago that is allowed in PT????? And you still cried and complained?

Did you expect special treatment ole chap??

Then another mod said....? How many fugging mods did you cry to?? You need to toughen up son.
    Nobody knows you. There was no crying to mods. There was a question. I got a few answers. You don’t follow rules. You are bad for business and they didn’t know who you were until you started trolling my thread.

You are the guy they cried to mods over 100 bets points. Isn’t that like 8 cents?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    “ I reported you and I asked others to do the same. I wouldn’t tell you if I did. I told you were trolling my pick thread and they said yes, they know you’re trolling but because it’s it PT and not picks forum they let it go. Then I told you don’t follow the rules because you offer money bets a lot. That’s when another said I was bad for business here and they didn’t know who I was till a year ago.”

Fixed
    Felon lying again. Did you Demonta report me? Waiting for you to call him a rat. What’s the delay? Fraud

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

When have you gotten a report from me? You asked me to report when family is mentioned. You said these guys are reporting me all the time and getting upset. So I should let you know. That’s all that’s been done.

Knuckleheadz has been rightfully warned. You told me Bacon never follows the rules. Crack the whip on these guys
    Why crack the whip? I keep telling you rules are to help protect the innocent and the weak. The rest of you should fight your own fights! You're not weak and not innocent. So you should leave mods out of it. I for one would never read your damn threads if not for reports!

And you never paraphrase me accurately.

I'd be happy for you to post all our PM correspondence if you want. But I really aren't when you twist stuff I say to mean something different.
    I never asked you to report any mentions of family. I said if it really bothers you do it, not if any family member is mentioned any time by anyone.

And re Roy Bacon...

Nobody reports you. Nobody knew you until a month ago when I made you Vitterd famous
    Remind me how that conversation came up again??

And why I said "Yeah yeah, I know Roy ignores all the same rules you do".

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why crack the whip? I keep telling you rules are to help protect the innocent and the weak. The rest of you should fight your own fights! You're not weak and not innocent. So you should leave mods out of it. I for one would never read your damn threads if not for reports!

And you never paraphrase me accurately.

I'd be happy for you to post all our PM correspondence if you want. But I really aren't when you twist stuff I say to mean something different.
    I never asked you to report any mentions of family. I said if it really bothers you do it, not if any family member is mentioned any time by anyone.

And re Roy Bacon...

Remind me how that conversation came up again??

And why I said "Yeah yeah, I know Roy ignores all the same rules you do".

We’ve had many discussions about the family stuff and you said if people are doing it to you, that I should report it. That’s what I’ve done. You banned me for it and all the mentions of my wife and family, nobody gets banned.

You said a guy was all upset about his wife being mentioned, even though he talked about banging my wife for months. So, I let the clown go.

You said Roy ignores the rules and another mod said he tries to make cash bets and ignores the rule against that. No bans though.

I don’t post private PM’s here.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Lol god damn v-terd is such a bitch!! Guy DESPERATELY needs to get a life my lord.
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave KiDBaZkiT 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Lol god damn v-terd is such a bitch!! Guy DESPERATELY needs to get a life my lord.
    Back stabbing felon. This is why you one strike away from a 20 year haul.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Opti ruining Vterd in that post above. Lol.

Terdy man up and grow a pair on SBR, handle your own business. Don't be a biiitch..

Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KnuckleHeadz

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Biggest Snitch in Forum history…. Guys been running to Mods since AOL.
    Optional gonna give this clown Stockholm syndrome

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Opti ruining Vterd in that post above. Lol.

Terdy man up and grow a pair on SBR, handle your own business. Don't be a biiitch..

I’m the one being reported. Lmao!!

vitterd

Biggest Snitch in Forum history…. Guys been running to Mods since AOL.
    Optional gonna give this clown Stockholm syndrome
    Felon to Felon. Both of you have been in cages. Removed from society. You have reported. Demonta has reported me. You’ve all reported me. Why do you think opti is in here? I was reported. You are jts ghost.

Suck the mods cuck.

KnuckleHeadz

Felon to Felon. Both of you have been in cages. Removed from society. You have reported. Demonta has reported me. You’ve all reported me. Why do you think opti is in here? I was reported. You are jts ghost.

Suck the mods cuck.
    Opti is here only talking about 1 person 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
    Man up for one time in that pathetic life.
    Quit deflecting turd…

vitterd

Opti is here only talking about 1 person 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
    Man up for one time in that pathetic life.
    Quit deflecting turd…
    That’s because I dont cuck like you. I’m the only man in here. Demonta admits he’s reporting me 10 times and you hide like a bitch from it. Man up….tell him he’s a rat. You’re too busy looking for approval from opti. Is that what you did in the joint with the warden?

KnuckleHeadz

That’s because I dont cuck like you. I’m the only man in here. Demonta admits he’s reporting me 10 times and you hide like a bitch from it. Man up….tell him he’s a rat. You’re too busy looking for approval from opti. Is that what you did in the joint with the warden?
    You always want the attention and center stage and Opti just gave you all that and some and you are deflecting as usual….
    You are a known rat and Opti just confirmed that you love being on the witness stand

vitterd

You always want the attention and center stage and Opti just gave you all that and some and you are deflecting as usual….
    You are a known rat and Opti just confirmed that you love being on the witness stand
    Demonta just admitted he reported me at least 10 times. You say nothing. This is why you are a fraud and why you got caught committing crimes.

I tell people I’m reporting them. You hide it. That’s a rat. Demonta tried to hide and I called him out and he confessed.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Confirmed and verified by the Pros and one moderator.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Thanks Opti.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Thanks Opti.
    Simp

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

simp
    reported

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    reported
    Back in your coffin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whatever happened with this alignment

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Ended kinda like the Mr. Wonderful/Rowdy Roddy Piper alliance

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Never trust a life long criminal. He stabbed me in the back. I like to give a guy 2nd and 3rd chances…..but he has proven to be untrustworthy. He’s back in general population

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Here's what happened: Kidbaz took liberties with vitty's wife.

Under rules of agreement this would not only be allowed but encouraged behavior in hotel rooms with vitty present.

However Kidbaz & sad Mrs. V decided that sex between the two would be more fun without some unemployed clown standing over the bed playing with his noodle.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Imagine sitting across from vitterd, as he stares down at his phone & pretends to be at a live sporting event, to impress strangers
    ....and thinking to yourself, "Why tha fukk did I marry this guy?"

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

Imagine sitting across from vitterd, as he stares down at his phone & pretends to be at a live sporting event, to impress strangers
    ....and thinking to yourself, "Why tha fukk did I marry this guy?"
    Why are you trying again? You remember what happened last time. You’ve been in therapy for months and now yours right back trying to become Vitterd famous.

You didn’t like my pictures? You’ll really hate the next set. Jay…..take a breath today.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Here's what happened: Kidbaz took liberties with vitty's wife.

Under rules of agreement this would not only be allowed but encouraged behavior in hotel rooms with vitty present.

However Kidbaz & sad Mrs. V decided that sex between the two would be more fun without some unemployed clown standing over the bed playing with his noodle.
    ByeShit!! Can you post more twitter garbage from election night!! Lmao. I buried you in November. You cried like a baby because some right wing loon tried to convince you Trump won. Oh that was hysterical. How do you come back here after that?

First ... 3456