Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

animals

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16693

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    animals
    Yeah she was. Couldn't keep her hands to herself.

newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3303

She took it right on the jaw and kept going. MMA fighters get their mandible shifted, they out

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

hopefully it knocked some sense into the guy to leave miss piggy

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

She definitely wears the pants in the relationship. Did you see how she yelled at her man to sit down?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Better action in the stands than on the field
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Yeah she was. Couldn't keep her hands to herself.
    maybe she touched him slightly but he pushed her first

need the backstory to see who started it

i cant believe people filming are saying she slapped him first...he clearly pushed her before that and it looks like he walked to their seats

i think the boyfriend/husband was mainly trying to break it up at first

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They both be banned forever
    If the girl pursue that she’ll get him on battery charges

RudyRuetigger

he pushed her when he said dont touch me

before she slapped him

stupid idea on her part whether her man is there or not

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Anyone know what triggered the confrontation?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

i cant believe people filming are saying she slapped him first...he clearly pushed her before that and it looks like he walked to their seats

i think the boyfriend/husband was mainly trying to break it up at first
    really? i can tell who started it just by watching what unfolded

the guy who started it is the same guy that would punch a woman in the face

jjgold

The black guy did try to restrain from hitting her if you look closely

Those situations are tough when people swinging

If it was just him and the girl that’s a different story but the guy started throwing punches and then it’s a free-for-all

RudyRuetigger

he fukkin pushed her (upper chest area) while saying dont touch me

i mean, i lean the side of the couple but she sounded kinda drunk which is why i need backstory

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16693

The real question is, did he get a free copp?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I bet she's a firecracker in bed. Not too bad of an ass.

milwaukee mike

he fukkin pushed her (upper chest area) while saying dont touch me

i mean, i lean the side of the couple but she sounded kinda drunk which is why i need backstory
    there is a reason every shopping mall closes once it's 30%+ of a certain demographic... almost every single fight in a restaurant, stadium, etc involves people that don't know how to act in public

milwaukee... northridge mall, closed... bayshore mall, closed... mayfair mall, lots of suburban housewives won't go because there are a lot of carjackings, theft, shootings, and all around uncomfortable atmosphere when people start screaming at each other

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

That's where Stand Your Ground laws work. Guy didn't need to be punched. Safety off and extend. Conflict over.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    That's where Stand Your Ground laws work. Guy didn't need to be punched. Safety off and extend. Conflict over.
    absolutely

then maybe the INSTIGATOR would've turned around, sat his ass down, and faced the field

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

They deserved what they got. It’s not a good morning for that husband and wife

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    there is a reason every shopping mall closes once it's 30%+ of a certain demographic... almost every single fight in a restaurant, stadium, etc involves people that don't know how to act in public

milwaukee... northridge mall, closed... bayshore mall, closed... mayfair mall, lots of suburban housewives won't go because there are a lot of carjackings, theft, shootings, and all around uncomfortable atmosphere when people start screaming at each other
    Yeah, when I was in high school in 1986, Rivergate mall was THE hangout for all of us suburban kids. Now it's only filled to 50% business capacity with only one anchor store. The clientele are much, much different also. I'd rather do without then go shopping there.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Being as Steelers games are sold out until probably Armageddon, is there a chance that all parties involved are season ticket holders? Now THAT would be must see viewing at the next home game.

jjgold

Mike nailed that one dead on...malls all going to be gone eventually unless in 90% white areas

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Did you here the vittered type cuck and his wife in the back ground “ she hit him first”
    Always running to the aid of the color folk like your some sort of Super Spade ♠️….
    All the same clown that were marching band and band with these animals are now crying about all the crime taking place and all their shit being stolen

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

The black guy was handling himself quite well. Just pushed her hand away when she shoved him and then she slapped him. It basically went down like it should have. Clear Case of Stand Your Ground.

The husband made a nice recovery. He was clocked and then standing up by the end of it arguing.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Roger T. Bannon

In the longer version, it looked like the white guy was talking shit and then woman tried to handle him. This thing definitely went as it should have.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    The black guy was handling himself quite well. Just pushed her hand away when she shoved him and then she slapped him. It basically went down like it should have. Clear Case of Stand Your Ground.

The husband made a nice recovery. He was clocked and then standing up by the end of it arguing.
    why was he standing up and facing the wrong direction? the whole situation was avoided if he was sitting in his seat and watching the game like a normal human being

does any sane human being do this... pay a couple hundred bucks for a ticket, so i can stand up and face the opposite direction of the field, and argue with drunk women and then punch them in the face?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

This

Roger T. Bannon

Because they were having an argument over something. He was talking to the white guy. He would not be talking to the white guy standing in the opposite direction. The white guy was talking shit to the black guy. The woman told the white guy to shut up. He kept yakking. So then the black guy mocks the white guy for having his wife fight his battle. She gets mad and pushes him and he tosses her hand back and she slaps him and then he hit her back. She got it exactly as she should have and he got KO'd. Justice was served.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

I hear she was demanding to see his vaccination papers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

milwaukee mike

Because they were having an argument over something. He was talking to the white guy. He would not be talking to the white guy standing in the opposite direction. The white guy was talking shit to the black guy. The woman told the white guy to shut up. He kept yakking. So then the black guy mocks the white guy for having his wife fight his battle. She gets mad and pushes him and he tosses her hand back and she slaps him and then he hit her back. She got it exactly as she should have and he got KO'd. Justice was served.
    why would anyone talk shit to a guy sitting in front of them minding their own business?

your theory makes no sense

here's my theory... black guy was standing up the whole time, generally being an asshole, guy/woman had enough of it because they paid good money to not be irritated, and then the fight started

i go to the movies here at least twice a week, and most of the time, there are people in the theater making noise and ruining the experience... i only go to mayfair because it's the only amc around here (a-list subscription) and it's essentially free for me to see imax/other movies

Roger T. Bannon

why would anyone talk shit to a guy sitting in front of them minding their own business?

your theory makes no sense

here's my theory... black guy was standing up the whole time, generally being an asshole, guy/woman had enough of it because they paid good money to not be irritated, and then the fight started

i go to the movies here at least twice a week, and most of the time, there are people in the theater making noise and ruining the experience... i only go to mayfair because it's the only amc around here (a-list subscription) and it's essentially free for me to see imax/other movies
    The problem is that the black guy was the one handling himself the best. He was not even being loud. You can see in the video, it the white guy doing all the talking. The black guy is standing their going back with him. The white guy was the instigator.

milwaukee mike

The problem is that the black guy was the one handling himself the best. He was not even being loud. You can see in the video, it the white guy doing all the talking. The black guy is standing their going back with him. The white guy was the instigator.
    bullshit, he is standing and facing the wrong direction

you are defending a guy that pushed a woman and then punched her in the face

embarrassing

Roger T. Bannon

bullshit, he is standing and facing the wrong direction

you are defending a guy that pushed a woman and then punched her in the face

embarrassing
    You are a moron. The white lady was the loudmouth and she slapped the guy. He just pushed her after getting slapped and then she wound up getting punched in the melee. If a lady slapped me like that, I would have clocked her myself.

1234 ... Last