KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Fresh out!! Who’s ready for some fukking FOOTBALL!!!!!

Some of the food in there is honestly beyond laughably atrocious!!!! Gotta get all shaved up and make a video, those little bic razors they have in there I can’t even use, my facial hair way too coarse. Last vid didn’t workout cuz the broad was a total prude when it came to the Fawk you JJ challenge it’s coo though. Football is rapidly approaching and we only got one more case to worry about and it’s only a class b misdemeanor. Where are all the fukking haters at? Too busy sporting a beat up ass pair of new balance and tucking their t shirts into their cargo shorts? LFG!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Might have to throw down a wager today though, after listening to a bunch of heroin addicts puke and yell and hit their bunks/totes all day and night. Bunch of dumb ass whiteboys saying “nigga” every other word. Which btw some white dude/ black “crip” got into a verbal altercation while in their cells. When they let em out for rec time the next day whitey came out READY to handle his shit, that rolling 60 literally was running away from him saying “we not doin this on camera” lol guess those big arms and gang tats were just for show!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1412

Yes u r just in time for football

what wer u locked up for???

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

I didn't think they had those types in Utah LOL

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

KidBaz: you got a play on the early game? Fins @ Bears?
    welcome back

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Yes u r just in time for football

what wer u locked up for???
    dui and felony fleeing. Since I have never had a felony conviction though they hooked me up, they aren’t going to enter my guilty plea and as long as I don’t fukk up for 3 years they will enter it as a class A misdemeanor, and watch some dumb fukking conformists on here will call me a “felon”
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I didn't think they had those types in Utah LOL
    What? Heroin junkies? Or People who who get into trouble, which btw, for the record I was arrest free in Utah for 11 years until last year. Heroin is such a problem out here it is disgusting. Meth has always been really bad out here. The amount of homeless that live downtown is absolutely despicable.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    KidBaz: you got a play on the early game? Fins @ Bears?
    welcome back
    I might. Let me take a peek. And thanks man.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I might. Let me take a peek. And thanks man.
    Flores says Tua is playing and so will most of the starters. then i guess brissett?
    looks like the bears give 1-2 series to dalton, then fields takes over. not sure about foles, maybe 4th quarter goes to him
    i want to bet the Fins +3' but not sure what to expect from fields

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8069

GL on all that!!! Damn right football time!!
    Last edited by jackpot269; 08-14-21 at 10:56 AM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Flores says Tua is playing and so will most of the starters. then i guess brissett?
    looks like the bears give 1-2 series to dalton, then fields takes over. not sure about foles, maybe 4th quarter goes to him
    i want to bet the Fins +3' but not sure what to expect from fields
    I’m definitely rolling with the Fins. I’m very high on Justin Fields and cannot believe the criticism he has received. I just don’t think the Bears are going to try to do anything with him today though, other than just get some live action.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Everton/Southampton under 2.25 LIVE. Fukkin squeaky bum time with these soccer unders.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 746

Welcome back.

stake1

I’m definitely rolling with the Fins. I’m very high on Justin Fields and cannot believe the criticism he has received. I just don’t think the Bears are going to try to do anything with him today though, other than just get some live action.
    Let's win that football money!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Baz, at least tell us you won a few cigarettes in the poker games there.

Welcome back, bruh.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

You have a probation officer? Any diversion requirements like AA or rehab? Was the DUI a felony prior to the fleeing? Is it a felony conviction that will be dropped to a misdemeanor after successful completion of probation? Good times. Lots of questions

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

dui and felony fleeing. Since I have never had a felony conviction though they hooked me up, they aren’t going to enter my guilty plea and as long as I don’t fukk up for 3 years they will enter it as a class A misdemeanor, and watch some dumb fukking conformists on here will call me a “felon”
    So you got what’s called a “Wobbler”
    Don’t penetrate that up Kid

Brock Landers

Kid, I bet your lawyer and all cost you a fuckin fortune, or will....

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Kid, I bet your lawyer and all cost you a fuckin fortune, or will....
    Public defender. Trust me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bears under 36

now

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

What? Heroin junkies? Or People who who get into trouble, which btw, for the record I was arrest free in Utah for 11 years until last year. Heroin is such a problem out here it is disgusting. Meth has always been really bad out here. The amount of homeless that live downtown is absolutely despicable.
    I agree. Been in utah a long time.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Good to hear baz! You lawyered up with a Saul Goodman?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    So you got what’s called a “Wobbler”
    Don’t penetrate that up Kid
    How you know what a wobbler is Knucklez????????

I think that's a CA term btw

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bears under 36

now
    4 minutes left in the first half, bears still have not gotten a first down

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2365

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I agree. Been in utah a long time.
    Yep, long enough to run like a little bitch off the basketball courts..

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Cost me 15k and a year sober doing AA, outpatient rehab with testing 3 times a week, My lawyer made me do that on my own and the court dropped the charges. No interlock thank the gods. Don’t drive drunk guys it costs 10k on avg plus you could get unlucky and kill someone even if it’s there fault your life is over. If you drive drunk with Uber and Lyft being so easily accessible you are a jerk off as JJ would say

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    How you know what a wobbler is Knucklez????????

I think that's a CA term btw
    Because it cost me a stressful year of my life fighting 2 Strikes and 8 years they tried to give me.
    After 35k i took the wobbler and the 3 years probation.
    You don’t want to penetrate up on that 3 years and visit that judge again or they’ll hit you with the original sentence and some

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Brock, I didn’t hire one for this case. I had absolutely no chance of beating it.

Shady, the thought crossed my mind but no.

Jakers, won’t know until Monday if it is supervised or not, assuming yes but my celly was a lifelong criminal never been free for longer than 5 months of his adult life and he’s 34 and he said no way will it be supervised, i hope his expertise is correct. No was not a felony dui, you wanna hear how smart I am? Granted this was after no joke at least 15 beers, at least 4 jack and cokes and 4 White Russians and tons of thc pen rips, I get stopped for speeding, coo walks up and asks if he can have the beer in my center console. I handed it to him and just said to myself “fukk it, I got a place in Vegas and just gonna cruise down there and never come back” had a heavily modified Jetta and started it and floored it outta there. Went to my old adress to get some clothes which was a dif address than my id and registration so I figured it was safe, I get out of my car and had about 7 cops pointing guns at me telling me to “get down” Also the judge said “I will hold off entering your guilty plea” so I’m assuming it’s not a felony that will be reduced later.

Knuckles, thanks pal. Def won’t.

just woke up from a long nap. Nice to have a fukking pillow time to tank up for a play. Epl total was a loud fart lol. Missed out on the phins cuz I crashed hard about the 60th minute of the epl.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Post another video, Baz.

Lot of guys here been waiting for a follow-up from the last one!

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Always get a good lawyer if you can swing it folks. “I didn’t hire one for this case. I had absolutely no chance in beating it”. Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. These lawyers have relationships with proscectors, DA’s, judges etc. they are worth every penny if you find yourself up shits creek. Boggles my mind you went with a public defender for charges this serious. Three years is a long time. Good luck and be smart

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Always get a good lawyer if you can swing it folks. “I didn’t hire one for this case. I had absolutely no chance in beating it”. Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. These lawyers have relationships with proscectors, DA’s, judges etc. they are worth every penny if you find yourself up shits creek. Boggles my mind you went with a public defender for charges this serious. Three years is a long time. Good luck and be smart
    EXACTLY

They work out deals with the prosecutor 95% of the time. Hell judges encourage that

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol, landers when did you ever catch a case? You guys watch too much tv. I have no problem with the deal I worked out for myself. No problem whatsoever with it. A lawyer maybe would of got it down to two years, 18 months probation at best. There was no avoiding the jail time. State law is a mandatory 10 day sentence. No way around that. Absolutely none. Could have Ojs legal team and no way you get out of going to jail for it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Post another video, Baz.

Lot of guys here been waiting for a follow-up from the last one!
    Oh ones a comin. Just taking me a while to work on this brew. Plus I haven’t gotten lined up yet. Should be no more than two hours though.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol, landers when did you ever catch a case? You guys watch too much tv. I have no problem with the deal I worked out for myself. No problem whatsoever with it. A lawyer maybe would of got it down to two years, 18 months probation at best. There was no avoiding the jail time. State law is a mandatory 10 day sentence. No way around that. Absolutely none. Could have Ojs legal team and no way you get out of going to jail for it.
    not only that they totally dropped another case I had for fleeing on foot which was only a class a misdemeanor cuz no vehicle was involved in that one. Totally dropped the fukker. You guys have no idea how easy people are getting off here cuz the courts are so backed up from COVID it’s not even funny. Plus the jails are absolutely packed. The pod I was in had no more than maybe one two beds open at a time.

123 Last