KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Always get a good lawyer if you can swing it folks. “I didn’t hire one for this case. I had absolutely no chance in beating it”. Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. These lawyers have relationships with proscectors, DA’s, judges etc. they are worth every penny if you find yourself up shits creek. Boggles my mind you went with a public defender for charges this serious. Three years is a long time. Good luck and be smart
    This!!!👍
    I didn’t think mine was going to be all that serious when it happened as I spent the night in jail and bailed out in the morning for 5k.
    I went to my first hearing and when the public pretender told me what I was looking at I said “fuck that” and lawyered up.
    When I showed up to my next court date the judge looked at me and said, “well you went and got yourself one of the best lawyers”

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Because it cost me a stressful year of my life fighting 2 Strikes and 8 years they tried to give me.
    After 35k i took the wobbler and the 3 years probation.
    You don’t want to penetrate up on that 3 years and visit that judge again or they’ll hit you with the original sentence and some
    I hear ya pal. The thing that's fukked up in CA and especially LA County is that the prosecutors all know the formula for a guilty or no contest plea. Hang a felony or strike charge, plead to wobbler, probation and community service and maybe some time served, and then if your lucky get it reduced and expunged.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    This!!!
    I didn’t think mine was going to be all that serious when it happened as I spent the night in jail and bailed out in the morning for 5k.
    I went to my first hearing and when the public pretender told me what I was looking at I said “penetrate that” and lawyered up.
    When I showed up to my next court date the judge looked at me and said, “well you went and got yourself one of the best lawyers”
    Dui where I live has mandatory sentencing guidelines. I already got the minimum. A lawyer couldn’t of done anything. Maybe could of gotten my jail time broken up into weekends but I would of rather done it all and got it over with like I did. The laws that are in place were actually violated by the very fukkhead who put them in place and he got the same thing as everyone else.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Baz you are nuts bro. Try to stay out of trouble

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Dui where I live has mandatory sentencing guidelines. I already got the minimum. A lawyer couldn’t of done anything. Maybe could of gotten my jail time broken up into weekends but I would of rather done it all and got it over with like I did. The laws that are in place were actually violated by the very fukkhead who put them in place and he got the same thing as everyone else.
    A lawyer at the min could’ve gotten your wobbler down to a year. Anything can happen in those extra two years if you don’t play it safe. You don’t seem like a guy that will stop driving around baked or buzzed for three years. Like a gambler you’ll role the dice and hope not to get caught. Good luck

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

A lawyer at the min could’ve gotten your wobbler down to a year. Anything can happen in those extra two years if you don’t play it safe. You don’t seem like a guy that will stop driving around baked or buzzed for three years. Like a gambler you’ll role the dice and hope not to get caught. Good luck
    Lol “baked” i don’t smoke weed anymore. I did that night but I haven’t burned daily for sometime now. And I genuinely doubt could of got it down to only a year. Even if so it would out totally dragged out and my main concern was not doing 10 days in the middle of football season. That was number 1. Did you not read the part about I didn’t catch a case here for 11 years? 3 years of not acting like an asshole is going to be relatively easy. As long as I can gamble and book dates with blacks/Mexicans that’s all I need.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Baz you are nuts bro. Try to stay out of trouble
    Oh I’ll be out of trouble Jakers. Thanks bro

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Which I don’t oppose hiring a lawyer, part of me knew I really filled this up and deserved some punishment. I hired one for my case next month which even if I get convicted isn’t going to be bad at all and since it happened before I got sentenced for the one last week I’m good no matter what. Lots of people weren’t taught growing up like I was, if your man enough to do the crime be man enough to do the time. Maybe having to keep my nose clean for 3 years is a good thing.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Fawwwwwkkkkk! Just made a video I thought, all I did was take a picture. Sucked anyways. Gotta get fired up and make another. Gimme like 30 min…..

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Okay, here we go, lemme catch my breath. What a fukking jog that was LITERALLY. BaZ was out there with the getaway sticks to get more booze.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

K just waiting for the shot to upload on tablet. My internet is fiber but it still takes a second for whatever reason…..tried to roll in like Michael Myers from Halloween 2 in the intro hopefully I did a good job

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

TheMetsSuck

Solid vid

White claw chug 4/10

Need to work on that

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Sup bro good video!!! Be careful betting those nfl preseasons. Good hit on giorgi! I'm waiting till regular season starts for sure. What bars you go to? We should hit one up for sure!

TheMetsSuck

O”Shucks in park city!

Fleshlite
    Fleshlite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Hey man you gonna have to get some Ativan or something. Don't put yourself in a worse position than you are.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

I feel like my experience in prison last month was slightly different from Bazkit's this month
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Solid vid

White claw chug 4/10

Need to work on that
    Gimme a sec duffman my honky…..got another one coming

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlite View Post
    Hey man you gonna have to get some Ativan or something. Don't put yourself in a worse position than you are.
    Habla usted inglés

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

O”Shucks in park city!
    Doggyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! LFG!!!!! Lemme know when you in summit county. I will roll up with two racks and smelling like a French whore!!!!!!

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Sup bro good video!!! Be careful betting those nfl preseasons. Good hit on giorgi! I'm waiting till regular season starts for sure. What bars you go to? We should hit one up for sure!
    Gay

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

yeah, go hit a bar with this puppy..

Be prepared to run..

Demonata

Good vid bro. What bar you hitting up for football season?

vitterd

Good vid bro. What bar you hitting up for football season?
    Why don’t you just send him a dik pic and get it over with.

Demonata

Terd posting in this thread. He probably posting dumb shit like usual lol. Kidbazkit I think terd missed you the most!

vitterd

You are reading all my posts. You are a terrible liar.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Buckandadime

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Terd posting in this thread. He probably posting dumb shit like usual lol. Kidbazkit I think terd missed you the most!
    Lol dude just a clown ass paid troll. I got her on ignore, don’t respond and this bitch cannot refrain from any thread I make. What a sad ass life this bitch gotta live.

vitterd

Sure kiddiebitz. That’s why you mention me in every video you make. Glad you got that ass stretched out in the clink. You’ll be back soon for some more black rooster.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Bunch of pussies in jail for the most part really....They put on a good show though...

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Bunch of pussies in jail for the most part really....They put on a good show though...
    Whats your next soccer bet? We need a good fade. Thanks in advance dog.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Whats your next soccer bet? We need a good fade. Thanks in advance dog.
    You don't need my plays to fade my man....You could make some serious coin just fading yourself

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    You don't need my plays to fade my man....You could make some serious coin just fading yourself
    Ohhhh burrrrnnnnn!!! Lol what a typical SBR fukking FAGGIT!!! So what you got then razor sharp notfunny at all b2bitch???

First 123 Last