goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Angels +247 - No more Kabul threads, time to make some money!

Start the week off right!

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i think the yanks wins by about 3 to 4 runs tonite

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i think the yanks wins by about 3 to 4 runs tonite
    Well you should bet that then

carolinakid

i did i took them -1.5 on the run line

carolinakid

you know a duke person and a unc person cant be on the same side lol

goduke

you know a duke person and a unc person cant be on the same side lol
    All good, in the end you always have to go with your gut before anyone elses picks

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I like it! let's get it!!

Angels!!!

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

I sprinkled $41 to win $100.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Good start for LAA.
    I am on the Yanks -1.5

carolinakid

laa got 1 in the top and yanks came back with 2 in the bottom half

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Start the week off right!
    Good luck duke, I didn't buy but hoping LAA beats NYY

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Yes good luck.

Didn’t see this till now.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I agree with you Duke…but…...you don’t want anymore Kabul threads because your bitch Biden is fukking things up….you never even posted plays when Trump was president….all you did was bitch every day about him…

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I agree with you Duke….you don’t want anymore Kabul threads because your bitch Biden is fukking things up….you never even posted plays when Trump was president….all you did was bitch every day about him…
    That’s so true

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    That’s so true
    White liberal….worst of the worst….even publically documented the minorities don’t want their help

goduke

I agree with you Duke…but…...you don’t want anymore Kabul threads because your bitch Biden is fukking things up….you never even posted plays when Trump was president….all you did was bitch every day about him…
    Read my stuff I’ve posted. I’ve only complimented one thing Biden has done and it’s this. Everything else I haven’t said he’s done well. That’s the thing that you and others don’t see. A lot of people who may not have conservative thinking can still be critical of other like minded people. I can’t say the same for conservatives.
    But while everyone thinks he’s fukking up the Afghan thing there was never going to be a good exit that’s why every president from bush on kicked the can down the road. Obama and trump too.
    Yes I bitched about trump because he was an idiot but I more bitched because he divided everyone. That’s the issue. We have absolutely no unity in this country. We don’t hear and have good discussions with people.

goduke

White liberal….worst of the worst….even publically documented the minorities don’t want their help
    Naive thinking. If you took time to hear people out and understand their perspectives and wasn’t the most rigid person ever you might find that there’s slot more common ground then you think. You don’t though, you are so scared of minorities. You are the epitome of white america who is clinging onto hope that you won’t be a minority whose view doesn’t matter but that’s the way it’s going to be over time. Your voice won’t be heard and no one will listen because you’ve been such a selfish prick this whole time

goduke

That’s so true
    Actually not true. I’ve praised the move. I have a different view than what they are blasting all over the news

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually not true. I’ve praised the move. I have a different view than what they are blasting all over the news
    I do remember you talking smack about everything Trump did.

Glad you don’t agree with everything Biden is doing.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

need Angels to tie it up here

goduke

I do remember you talking smack about everything Trump did.

Glad you don’t agree with everything Biden is doing.
    I did because he didn’t do anything right. And the things he was taking credit for like the economy, any person who knows about economics knows it takes time to take credit for economic growth and measures plug in place take time to show impact. Trump was taking credit for the economy one month after he became president. It was delusional

goduke

Angels just couldn’t get anything and that strike zone was perfect for yanks pitchers calling the huge outside corners. Oh well

carolinakid

2-1 final for the yanks, they should had broken this game wide open in the 6th with the bases loaded and no outs.never take the big dogs on a monday, the trend is on the fav for monday and the dog on tuesday..........just look at all the big fav tonite winning

goduke

2-1 final for the yanks, they should had broken this game wide open in the 6th with the bases loaded and no outs.never take the big dogs on a monday, the trend is on the fav for monday and the dog on tuesday..........just look at all the big fav tonite winning
    That’s not accurate
    Last Monday +160 Indians won
    Monday before: Cleveland +230, balty +252, Miami +150, seattle +180 all won

Today just happens to be a fave day

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

I did because he didn’t do anything right. And the things he was taking credit for like the economy, any person who knows about economics knows it takes time to take credit for economic growth and measures plug in place take time to show impact. Trump was taking credit for the economy one month after he became president. It was delusional
    To say he didn't do anything right is your biased opinion of being a democrat. So you can't have an adult conversation. So you believe 75 million people in are stupid for voting for trump but everyone that voted for biden is as smart as they come? Liberal logic.

carolinakid

Duke i get you on that but go back and look at all favs on all mondays, we can have this talk again next monday......

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    To say he didn't do anything right is your biased opinion of being a democrat. So you can't have an adult conversation. So you believe 75 million people in are stupid for voting for trump but everyone that voted for biden is as smart as they come? Liberal logic.
    He didn’t do anything right that’s why he didn’t get re-elected.
    As for your second statement, this is you just absolutely jumping to conclusions. Never said 75 million people were stupid for voting for him. Because at first they voted for someone they thought would be against party lines but he really wasn’t, then they thought they would get someone who would treat the White House like a business then he failed at that. The things that some give him credit for like the economy are baseless because that’s not how economic growth works. But here’s another big reason they voted for him, Hillary was an awful candidate who thought she could just run on her name. She didn’t put a good campaign together and she used her Washington leverage to steamroll Bernie out of the presidential race. People were annoyed and they rebelled.
    It’s why people voted for Biden too, Trump was not doing a good job, he was dividing America and he was not handling the crisis correctly. As s president you can’t promote conspiracies it’s just a stupid game plan.
    So nowhere did I say people were smart for voting Biden they just didn’t want trump. It worked for Trump against Hillary and it worked for Biden against Trump.
    Stop jumping to conclusions so easily. All you see is liberal and conservative and there’s more to it then that. I know you’re blinded because you are in a cult so you’re attached. Hopefully one day you’ll get out of that and think for yourself

goduke

Duke i get you on that but go back and look at all favs on all mondays, we can have this talk again next monday......
    Let’s do it. Next week I’ll hammer faves. You win the discussion if they come through😀

carolinakid

bol this week duke, i pull for duke.when they are not playing unc, i have a lot of friends in durham and my close friend has a suite at the bluedevil tower.again bol this week
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave carolinakid 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Fukk this godukie guy. Another losing thread. Just stop posting you suck. And why do all your threads always turn into political banter? Wtf does a LAA game have to do with biden? Not a damn thing. You need to take some time off and get your head out your ass.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Fukk this godukie guy. Another losing thread. Just stop posting you suck. And why do all your threads always turn into political banter? Wtf does a LAA game have to do with biden? Not a damn thing. You need to take some time off and get your head out your ass.
    Lol ok delusional clown. You know over the last month how much you would be up if you backed me. Easily thousands. But I’ll just remind you because apparently you are an idiot
    Canadiens to make cup +350
    Italy to win cup +116
    Bucks series to win nba finals +155
    Bucks to win game 5 in conference finals
    Bucks to win game 6 in conference finals
    Bucks to win nba finals down 2-0 +432
    Bucks to win game 3
    Bucks to win game 4
    Bucks to win game 5
    Bucks to win game 6
    Indians + 223
    White Sox -150 win
    Red Sox -148 win

I have four losses outside of those wins, Mets, angels(+247) and Canadiens game 3 in finals and bucks game 2(+196)

What do you contribute here retard? You’re not even on my level. I’ll wait to see if you can post some picks. Too bad you missed all the winners I hope you took the 4 games I lost and can’t pay your bills now

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Also I saw you spouted off in my white Sox thread and then when it won you were a ghost. Imagine that