bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3644

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You idiots bashed Kaepernick and Nike. Nike stock gone up 300% since. Moderna and Phizer stocks are through the moon. You guys said the market would crash under Biden. The stock market is at all time highs. You guys complained about the NBA and painting the courts with BLM logos. Players today are making more money than any other sport. You guys were furious with the kneelers in the NFL. TV revenue out of the roof, BLM flags flying high in Madden football video game. You guys bitch about the vaccine, while those unvaxxed are filling up hospitals and are the only ones dying from covid today. Just like Trump, you must love getting your teeth kicked in.
    Hedgies are given green light to short all the small-cap stocks while allowing big-cap stocks thrive. It's like killing the small business while supporting big corps - New World Order. In 5 yrs, you would be just another zombie if alive.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

and yet you still haven't been vaccinated. I guess they're not forcing you hard enough huh? Hopefully, they'll start grabbing you antivaxxers by the pussy and shoving the needles down your throats.
    Why are you suggesting antivaxxers have a pussy????

Maybe Vaxxers don't have a dick?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did you get the vaccine? And if so when?
    I've said it many times in these forums. I got the Moderna 1st shot the first week of January and the 2nd shot 26 days later in January as well. I get tested every 2 to 3 weeks since April 2020 and I have never had a positive or false positive result. I've been surrounded by people who have had covid, so either I'm very lucky, my immune system is some superhuman or the vaccine is working. I believe in the vaccine. But like I said. We will all know who was right, who was wrong in the next few years. History will not be kind to a lot of people.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why are you suggesting antivaxxers have a pussy????
    Maybe Vaxxers don't have a dick?
    I'm suggesting that most antivaxxers are pussies. Totally scared to death of vaccines and covid. Your leader said he would just grab them by the pussy. He should have done that to the unvaccinated.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've said it many times in these forums. I got the Moderna 1st shot the first week of January and the 2nd shot 26 days later in January as well. I get tested every 2 to 3 weeks since April 2020 and I have never had a positive or false positive result. I've been surrounded by people who have had covid, so either I'm very lucky, my immune system is some superhuman or the vaccine is working. I believe in the vaccine. But like I said. We will all know who was right, who was wrong in the next few years. History will not be kind to a lot of people.
    And as I have stated, I'm not agaisnt the shot. I had Covid last year, so I don't need to get the shot. I do suggest anyone who hasn't had Covid to get it.

Some doctors are saying that the shot may only last up to 6 months while natural immunity to catching the virus lasts longer, while other doctors say the complete opposite.

Mac4Lyfe

Not sure if you have noticed or not, but the cost of everything is going up.
    I just picked up 3 orders of chicken tenders from one of the local restaurants today for me and my wife, and last week an order was $5.99 and today they were $6.99
    And as far as the hospitals being "filled" with unvaxxed people, why are 3 times as many people being murdered than are dying from Covid?
    Are 1000's of people dying everyday from Covid?
    Do you want to blame Biden for inflation? How about the ship stuck in the Panama Canal? How about not having enough employees to move shit? We can point to a lot of things but the reality is that prices have been going up for at least 2 years now. Most of it under Trump. I posted a while back when I went to McDonalds (which I may do 2 or 3 times a year) it cost over $10 for a meal. A family of 4 won't get out of there for under $30-$40. Bread, milk, eggs have all been going up the last few years. It didn't just happen overnight.

There was a time a few months ago when much more than 1,000 people a day were dying to covid. I think at our peak we were losing around 6,000 people a day from covid. Thankfully the vaccines brought the numbers way down. Are 1,000's of people getting murdered every day? That's news to me. Most years we have about 6,000 people get murdered per year. Covid was doing that every day. Did you forget that quickly???

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Like these 1000s of bots released by big Pharma and NWO establishments?
    If we all say the same thing at the same time people will believe us.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

sounds like you're surround by a bunch of unhealthy weak fat azzes nobody i know even got this bs kung fu flu

Mac4Lyfe

And as I have stated, I'm not agaisnt the shot. I had Covid last year, so I don't need to get the shot. I do suggest anyone who hasn't had Covid to get it.
    Some doctors are saying that the shot may only last up to 6 months while natural immunity to catching the virus lasts longer, while other doctors say the complete opposite.
    I know you are not against the shot. I know that you have suggested people to get the shot. I also understand you not getting the vaccine as you were already infected.

Who really knows where we're going on this? These breakthroughs could be the vaccines wearing off. Who knows if people who have had Covid are protected longer than those vaccinated. This is all science and not enough data. I've been around people who have had covid, so maybe that's an exposure that builds up my natural immunity. Who knows. I take in what's going on around me and how people are being effected and adjust based on what I'm seeing. I could be wrong and the vaccines could be totally worthless. I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong. The good news is that we will know in the coming months and years.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    sounds like you're surround by a bunch of unhealthy weak fat azzes nobody i know even got this bs kung fu flu
    You must be a very lonely, sad sack of shit if you don't know ANYONE that got covid. Also, getting covid has NOTHING to do with how healthy you are. Get your facts straight.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

It’s not proven you are immune to covid because you had it. Although I don’t think it’s quite unproven either. So time may tell because people who did get it may need the vaccine too if the immunity wears off

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and people are supporting this. Only fukking assholes are for it.
    What’s a better suggestion? Do nothing and live like this for 5-10 more years. Fukk that.
    Everyone against it that I’ve seen in here doesn’t show a viable alternative plan. And “do nothing” is not a plan

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Have you checked MRNA stock lately? It has blown up. Over 12% today alone. I hope you got you some because I made a killing. Phizer is kicking ass too.
    If I'm not mistaken, he's already capitalized to the tune of 10's of millions of dollars the first time it doubled.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes it's the city. No big deal. It's the fat guys in the south where the problem is.
    Is just as important but looks like they are taking steps. The fat guys in the south are going to go to church after shooting people at the border then go milk the insurance dollars when they are hooked up to the ventilators begging for help now after saying covid is fake and just a government depopulation scheme

goduke

DeSantis said he expects hospitalizations to drop in the next couple weeks, asserting that the spike is seasonal as Floridians spend more time together indoors to escape the summer heat and humidity.

DeSantis credited his response to COVID-19, which has focused on vaccinating seniors and nursing home residents, for the fact that fewer Floridians are dying now than last August. A year ago, Florida was averaging about 180 COVID-19 deaths per day during an early August spike, but last week averaged 58 per day. However, 2,400 COVID-19 patients are in an intensive care unit, and deaths general don’t spike until a few weeks after hospitalizations.

“Even among a lot of positive tests, you are seeing much less mortality that you did year-over-year,” DeSantis said at a Miami-area press conference. “Would I rather have 5,000 cases among 20-year-olds or 500 cases among seniors? I would rather have the younger.”

DeSantis also said “media hysteria” on the swelling numbers could cause people having heart attacks or strokes to avoid going to an emergency room for fear of being infected. Doctors interviewed by The Associated Press acknowledged this happened during the early months of the pandemic, but say it’s no longer true, and that they’re treating the usual number of cardiac patients.

You haters are trying your hardest. You even sound like you are cheering for people to die.
    DeSantis doesn’t care about people. He cares about his politics. He’s just pandering to trumps nutcase base in hopes of furthering himself.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Florida is bad because all these fukking clowns from the north keep visiting….Ohio isn’t bad why…nobody wants to visit that shithole…same with Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska…etc….stay the fukk away from Florida all you northern and Midwest idiots
    Now it’s bad because of travelers? But before when people were visiting and the numbers weren’t as high it was ok? Just move that needle.
    People in the north don’t travel to Florida in late July and August they go from December to April. But that doesn’t fit Booyas uneducated judgement
    Points Awarded:

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    If you are vaccinated why do you care that people aren’t vaxxed?? You are vaccinated so you are safe right???
    Hospitals getting filled, higher insurance premiums over time, lockdowns or mandates that could happen because of unvaxxed, more mutations of covid that then doesn’t allow the vaccine to work effectively, etc, etc

You are a fukking retard and I hate your presence on here
    Points Awarded:

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    So, if something goes wrong, why can't we take legal action against these pharmaceutical companies? Why are they protected in this case?
    If something goes wrong I’m not sure you would want to be in a world that has 360 million people that could be affected. Yeah you might be able to say I told you so or the economy will collapse, production will end, you will eventually starve or die from the chaos anyway so you better hope there’s no issues because you’ll be coming right along for the ride. So if that’s the case why not end the current problem now?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Hope vaccine mandates go full steam ahead for everyone soon.I sick and tired of 30-40 percent of the country holding the rest of us hostage.Its safe,effective and the way back to normalcy.F your feelings if you dont agree.The poking and prodding and pleading is over for all these wankers.Its gonna be FDA approved(pfizer) by sept anyway.LETS GO!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave beefcake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

if you don't want to get another job with a bunch of coughing hags

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    DeSantis doesn’t care about people. He cares about his politics. He’s just pandering to trumps nutcase base in hopes of furthering himself.
    Thanks for the liberal talking point. DeSantis does care. That is his job. Kids have been in school, businesses have been open, he's passed laws banning big tech from suppressing people, saved women's sports in the State and made vaccine passports illegal in Florida.

When the vaccines first were made available to him, the CDC told him he needs to give a certain amount to inmates. He told them to go fukk themselves and made seniors his top priority. Months later, the CDC admitted he was right and they were wrong. Cuomo went the other way. He sent infected covid patients into senior facilities, killing thousands while writing a book about how great he is, receiving an Emmy and sexually assaulting several women.

DeSantis is smart and well spoke. He gets it. He works with everyone to do what's best for the State as a whole. He's a treat to the left. He's a younger Donald Trump in many ways. He puts his people first. He fights back against the dishonest Press. That's why they try and smear him whenever they can. Just like with this Delta variant. Hardly anyone is dying from it but the fake news narrative is too good. This variant is weak and from what I read, once it hits it high, it drops like a rock. This isn't uncommon with flu viruses that have mutated. So when this Delta variant goes away in a couple weeks or so, there will be nothing to attack DeSantis with. That's why the fake news is attacking now.

Fear.

The Left needs to subjugate. Conservatives just wanna be left alone to live our lives.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Hospitals getting filled, higher insurance premiums over time, lockdowns or mandates that could happen because of unvaxxed, more mutations of covid that then doesn’t allow the vaccine to work effectively, etc, etc

You are a fukking retard and I hate your presence on here
    Will we not eventually be taxed for this "free" vaccine. Look, I'm not arguing. I just have questions and like everyone else. Nothing is free.

wikkidinsane

Thanks for the liberal talking point. DeSantis does care. That is his job. Kids have been in school, businesses have been open, he's passed laws banning big tech from suppressing people, saved women's sports in the State and made vaccine passports illegal in Florida.

When the vaccines first were made available to him, the CDC told him he needs to give a certain amount to inmates. He told them to go fukk themselves and made seniors his top priority. Months later, the CDC admitted he was right and they were wrong. Cuomo went the other way. He sent infected covid patients into senior facilities, killing thousands while writing a book about how great he is, receiving an Emmy and sexually assaulting several women.

DeSantis is smart and well spoke. He gets it. He works with everyone to do what's best for the State as a whole. He's a treat to the left. He's a younger Donald Trump in many ways. He puts his people first. He fights back against the dishonest Press. That's why they try and smear him whenever they can. Just like with this Delta variant. Hardly anyone is dying from it but the fake news narrative is too good. This variant is weak and from what I read, once it hits it high, it drops like a rock. This isn't uncommon with flu viruses that have mutated. So when this Delta variant goes away in a couple weeks or so, there will be nothing to attack DeSantis with. That's why the fake news is attacking now.

Fear.

The Left needs to subjugate. Conservatives just wanna be left alone to live our lives.
    no DeSantis is busy writing laws to have teachers expose there political leanings . He is q00 percent pandering to trumpeter and itd working. he's an anti masker but he is doing a horrible job because florida leads the nation eith cases. he is only killing off his constituency so its not bad at all.

wikkidinsane

the weak ass puzzles who didn't take the vaccine is holding up economic growth. your favorite senators and congress persons already took it

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    the weak ass puzzles who didn't take the vaccine is holding up economic growth. your favorite senators and congress persons already took it
    more lies from rooster licker Weakandinsane

calling my kid a pvssy ?

are you still letting it go soft in your mouth daily ???

get off your knees for once you might post something intelligent

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    New World Order. In 5 yrs, you would be just another zombie if alive.
    I heard that five years ago, five years before that, then five years before those five years ago...

Yet here we are.

Funny how that keeps working out.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

no DeSantis is busy writing laws to have teachers expose there political leanings . He is q00 percent pandering to trumpeter and itd working. he's an anti masker but he is doing a horrible job because florida leads the nation eith cases. he is only killing off his constituency so its not bad at all.
    there is no credible evidence that these cloth masks work. They don't. All they do is pollute the oceans will billions of these masks. The N-95 masks might work a little. All this can be found online if you bothered to do your homework. Why are they so eager to have everyone wear masks again? Because nothing evokes fear better than visual symbols. We are visual creatures. We always have been. That is why the Left always uses race and skin color as a weapon. Its easy to see. Easy to identify. The facemask is a symbol of the power of government. It keeps the fear alive. The media helps the Left to keep you living in fear and hope to God you won't bother doing your homework. Its always about power. Fear gives them power and they know it.

Leftist believe that there is a 50% of dying if they contract the Coronavirus. Fear.

You can tout cases until you turn blue but all that matters is death. In a couple weeks the Delta variant hysteria will be gone and then the Left will need to invent something else to politicize. Meanwhile, Floridians will continue living life and prospering while places like NY will impose the fear and destroy their State.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Lol this fukkin guy...take a couple laps

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

and yet you still haven't been vaccinated. I guess they're not forcing you hard enough huh? Hopefully, they'll start grabbing you antivaxxers by the pussy and shoving the needles down your throats.
    Stay classy liberal.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Hope vaccine mandates go full steam ahead for everyone soon.I sick and tired of 30-40 percent of the country holding the rest of us hostage.Its safe,effective and the way back to normalcy.F your feelings if you dont agree.The poking and prodding and pleading is over for all these wankers.Its gonna be FDA approved(pfizer) by sept anyway.LETS GO!
    You are against freedom. Move to North Korea

Demonata

I survived not getting covid again. No vaccine and immune system power!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

It's already been pointed out in this thread by others but here goes again.

Some of you claim getting the vaccine prevents you from catching covid (which it doesn't) and stops you from spreading it (which it doesn't).

So if you truly believe that, then all who have taken the vaccine are safe, and you can all just sit back and laugh at everyone who hasn't taken it.

It's that simple based on your beliefs so why do you even care and why do you contradict yourselves repeatedly???
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Hman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality. If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chances of you getting seriously ill or dying from covid is effectively zero.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I survived not getting covid again. No vaccine and immune system power!

70 percent of america is unhealthy. I just pulled that percentage out my ass. probably higher

wikkidinsane

there is no credible evidence that these cloth masks work. They don't. All they do is pollute the oceans will billions of these masks. The N-95 masks might work a little. All this can be found online if you bothered to do your homework. Why are they so eager to have everyone wear masks again? Because nothing evokes fear better than visual symbols. We are visual creatures. We always have been. That is why the Left always uses race and skin color as a weapon. Its easy to see. Easy to identify. The facemask is a symbol of the power of government. It keeps the fear alive. The media helps the Left to keep you living in fear and hope to God you won't bother doing your homework. Its always about power. Fear gives them power and they know it.

Leftist believe that there is a 50% of dying if they contract the Coronavirus. Fear.

You can tout cases until you turn blue but all that matters is death. In a couple weeks the Delta variant hysteria will be gone and then the Left will need to invent something else to politicize. Meanwhile, Floridians will continue living life and prospering while places like NY will impose the fear and destroy their State.
    nothing is 100 percent effective. all this shit work in tandem. like I said I don't care if u vaxxed die. no need to argue that. DeSantis is ruling like a dictator and that's a fact

First ... 45678910 ... Last