teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Shruty, the FDA is expected to authorize pfizer and moderna vaccines, as is, end of August.

The same one hundreds of millions have taken up until now
    Speaking of hundreds of millions, how much stock will Moderna's CEO sell after this news becomes reality?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I wonder if, ESPN mandated all employees only write w their right hand, if that'd be OK?

Or how about all employees take chemo even if they're healthy...

Just ridiculous
    Yes ridiculous you’re whole post is

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

We all knew this was headed the way that NYC and ESPN are going, didn’t we? I had the virus, didn’t get the vax, probably would have had I not had the virus.

Did anyone happen to see the movie contagion? I thought it sucked even though it had high ratings. Anyways, the virus that broke out had a mortality rate of like 25-30%. All the same stuff we hear now. Social distancing, masks, etc. Being that movie is 10 years old, you can assume the CDC will do the same thing for any outbreak. Now, this real life one has a mortality rate that differs depending on age and sex, more male, more older, but it’s about 4 percent in the highest risk group (fat/old/male). I believe my age group was around .2 or .3 last time I checked. I know of a few instances of weird shit that’s happened to people after they got either one shot or both, not even counting stories I’ve heard on here. I would assume they will get the 75 percent eventually, but for now I will pass.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3559

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That guy is an idiot and a fool...

TorontoAnti-mask protester Chris Sky arrested for allegedly making death threats, driving at a police officer

[COLOR=var(--dark-text-on-background-color, #000)]Social Sharing

• Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Email
    • Reddit
    • LinkedIn

[/COLOR]
    Chris Saccoccia faces 5 criminal charges, including assaulting a peace officer with a weapon

CBC News · Posted: May 20, 2021 2:05 PM ET | Last Updated: May 20

Chris Saccoccia, seen here during a protest against mandatory mask measures on Toronto transit, has led numerous demonstrations across Canada in defiance of public health orders. (Evan Mitsui/CBC)A prominent figure in Canada's anti-mask and anti-lockdown movement has been arrested by Toronto police after allegedly threatening to shoot people during phone conversations and driving his car at police when officers tried to arrest him this week.
    Chris Saccoccia, better known as Chris Sky, turned himself in to police on Thursday, May 20, police said in a news release.
    He is facing three counts of uttering death threats, and one count each of assaulting a peace officer with a weapon and dangerous operation of a vehicle.

You've become an useful idiot here. How come 5 DC police, who involved in the Jan-6 Capital hill riot, suicide themselves? It's a character assassination against anyone voicing against big pharma, NWO etc.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I thought everyone at SBR quit watching ESPN?
    Lol

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Funny how Republicans want to deregulate, have tort reform to protect business interests, and the second a business gets a form of immunity (no pun intended), people compalin about it. By all measurable standards, the whole process of R&D, manufacturing, distribution, etc has been fantastic. There have been no major hick ups, no serious side effects from the vaccine that hasn't been noted in other vaccines (less than 0.0001%)... And all that people care about is the theoretical question as to why the companies cant be sued

The answer is simple, had that not been part of the arrangement, none of this would have happened. Pfizer nor Moderna would have assumed the risk or liability associated with being the first company to rush through a first-gen vaccine...

So if ya gotta thank anyone for the overall response, thank Trump. If you gotta blame someone that the manufacturers cant be sued, blame Trump

But mainly just over the fact you cant sue someone and be thankful there has been no meed for litigation against them in the first place
    first of all, that is NOT all people care about. Its a legitimate question and has nothing to do with manufaturing or tort reform. Making that analogy is kinda silly.

According to Vaers, more Americans have died this year after taking the vaccine than all vaccines combined in a 15 year period beginning in the late 90's. That isn't even counting the heart attacks and hospital visits where the vaccinated person survived.

Listen man, I don't want to have these concerns/questions about the vaccine. I want it to be an awesome vaccine so that covid goes away forever immediately.

This isn't political in the slightest for me. It seems like it might be for you. Regardless, it is political for many people. These same people that have been wrong repeatedly about the pandemic and by others who have outright lied about it and many other things.

Biden and Kamala said they won't take it if Trump says to when he was president. Kamala and her hubby, both vaccinated, kissed each other while both wearing masks a couple months ago. We can go on and on.

Isn't it possible that this covid thing is just another way for government to control people with more power? Why are they so eager to have everyone wear masks again? Because nothing evokes fear better than visual symbols. We are visual creatures. We always have been. That is why the Left always uses race and skin color as a weapon. Its easy to see. Easy to identify. The facemask is a symbol of the power of government. It keeps the fear alive.

In a recent poll, Leftist believe that there is a 50% chance of dying if they contract the Coronavirus. Fear.

Now NY is implementing a vaccine passport law. This will kill more businesses. How can any decent person support this? Who the fukk are these people?

Call me skeptical.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-03-21 at 09:24 PM.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

My God HMan. I don't even know where to start with this. Yes, the vaccine does not guarantee you from catching Covid. We still have people that get measles, mumps and polio. It is not a cure and it is not totally foolproof. But just because a handful of people catch covid while vaccinated does not mean that EVERYONE will get Covid. The vaccines have been proven to a high percentage to protect you from getting covid. But the biggest thing is that the vaccines prevent you from getting deathly sick. That is the most important thing.

I coach youth basketball. I'm around hundreds of kids and parents each week. I can use my experience there. We have 4 teams, two 14 year old, 13 and 10. Our first 14 year team (one of the top ranked 14u teams in the country) all played last year during covid. I'd guesstimate that 75% of them got covid by playing and close contact with others. Every week, one or two of them were out. Very mild symptoms, self quarantine get back out there. Our new 14 year olds came this year. The majority of them are vaccinated. None of our vaccinated kids have gotten covid even though they are around other kids all over the state and covid has always been high in TX. the 2 kids that are not vaccinated have both gotten covid. One got pretty sick (very tired, fever, fatigue) and was out a full 2 weeks. The other had mild symptoms. Some of our coaches were not vaccinated but they wore masks and distanced. They did not get covid. This last week we went to nationals tourney. One of our vaccinated coaches (phizer), his wife and 6 year old daughter got covid. No one else got it from them. Him and his wife have been down and out, same symptoms, very fatigued, fever, worn out. This is going on 9/10 days now. His young daughter could not get vaccinated, his older son who is vaccinated did not get covid and they all were in the same car driving 4 hours together.

This is the first breakthrough we've had on our team. He is convinced that his outcome would have been much worst had he not been vaccinated. I talk to other coaches all the time. This is typical of what they are seeing as well. Vaccinated people, especially the kids are not getting covid as easily as unvaccinated. None of the few breakthroughs were with people who had Moderna. Call it a coincidence, call it luck. I call it the vaccines working. Now, if we start seeing a great majority of breakthroughs then we are all fukked.
    It's a small sample fitting his narrative. lol What about the 100k+ Americans died of covid vaccination, not to mention the M+ around the globe? They're silencing all the data if it is against their vaccine agenda. And there are 100s of doctors voicing against covid vax injuries

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Black Rock and Vanguard who own 90% worth of fortune 500 companies give $1000 for vax takers. Do you think they have best interests of you? Yes, they're the new Satanic New World Order.
    Last edited by bhoor; 08-03-21 at 09:33 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

90%of you homos are on disability with no job. So you guys are good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump was all nonsense. Still is.
    There is no cure for TDS I see.

Keep taking your TDS meds D2 and take a deep breathe, calm down as everything is ok with your boy Biden in charge now. ..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I'm "sick" like, once every few years. Don't see the need for a vax. Not anti-vax, but I'm not in any hurry to get it. I can't remember the last time I saw my family doctor and I don't get the flu shot either. I have a mostly positive outlook regarding my health.
    Famous last words...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Speaking of hundreds of millions, how much stock will Moderna's CEO sell after this news becomes reality?
    Have you checked MRNA stock lately? It has blown up. Over 12% today alone. I hope you got you some because I made a killing. Phizer is kicking ass too.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

There's NO HARD EVIDENCE that receiving the COVID VACCINATION.. DOES WORK?

This is clearly a lawsuit coming against ESPN.... apparently they want to be sued.

You can't force any employee to get this vaccination... this is against human rights.

Again.. NO CONCRETE PROOF that this is LIFE SAVING.... while NOT JEOPARDIZING your own life!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    It's a small sample fitting his narrative. lol What about the 100k+ Americans died of covid vaccination, not to mention the M+ around the globe? They're silencing all the data if it is against their vaccine agenda. And there are 100s of doctors voicing against covid vax injuries
    GTFOH with that shit. If 100k Americans died of the vaccine, a shit load of people would know about it. You can't silence people when their mom or dad die. A simple google search of... "my dad died of covid" brings up 294 million responses. Then search for "my dad died of vaccine". Guess what? 58 million hits of people saying they wished they dads had gotten the vaccine before their dad's died. I can't even find a post of someone complaining that their dad died of the vaccine. Stop the bullshit lies.

There have been 1,226 reports of myocarditis out of about 300 million mRNA doses administered in the United States, as of June 11, according to Tom Shimabukuro, a CDC vaccine safety official. Of those, 267 were reported after the first dose and 827 after the second, and 132 reports did not indicate which dose.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Have you checked MRNA stock lately? It has blown up. Over 12% today alone. I hope you got you some because I made a killing. Phizer is kicking ass too.
    No wonder people are forcing vaccines on those who don't require it.

Mac4Lyfe

Dwight checking the VAERS database to get his daily briefings... Hey DuhWhite, maybe you should investigate that pet that died from the vaccine while you're at it. Or the 16 babies that got the needle.

DEATH 6,553 0.57%
    DEATH NEONATAL 16 0.00%
    DEATH OF COMPANION 1 0.00%
    DEATH OF PET 1 0.00%
    DEATH OF RELATIVE 2 0.00%

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No wonder people are forcing vaccines on those who don't require it.
    and yet you still haven't been vaccinated. I guess they're not forcing you hard enough huh? Hopefully, they'll start grabbing you antivaxxers by the pussy and shoving the needles down your throats.

GLORIOUS
    GLORIOUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1114

How the fk are you people betting on sports? Thought the "f*ck your feelings" crowd got their feelings hurt by the big bad athletes taking a knee so they're boycotting everything?

Internet tough guys too afraid of a little shot. If you are nice the nurse might give you a lollipop.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave GLORIOUS 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

If you are scared of a shot you shouldn't be eating donuts and fried chicken. Those could kill you faster than the jab.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    There's NO HARD EVIDENCE that receiving the COVID VACCINATION.. DOES WORK?
    This is clearly a lawsuit coming against ESPN.... apparently they want to be sued.
    You can't force any employee to get this vaccination... this is against human rights.
    Again.. NO CONCRETE PROOF that this is LIFE SAVING.... while NOT JEOPARDIZING your own life!
    TMS - The vaccines have already been proven to be +90% effective against Covid. So good luck saying that they don't work.

Over 150 employees tried to sue Houston Methodist for requiring their employees to get vaccinated. Guess what. Their suit was thrown out. The Supreme Court has already ruled that employers can mandate their workers to get vaccinated.

They are not forcing you to get vaccinated. It's your choice. If you don't get vaccinated, then you will be terminated. Still your choice.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by GLORIOUS View Post
    How the fk are you people betting on sports? Thought the "f*ck your feelings" crowd got their feelings hurt by the big bad athletes taking a knee so they're boycotting everything?
    Internet tough guys too afraid of a little shot. If you are nice the nurse might give you a lollipop.
    Trump cult members are the biggest pussies on the planet. Just like their leader, Sargent Bone Spurs. All they do is complain about how badly they are being treated, how their freedom is being taken away. Most of them are scared to death cucks that have already gotten the shot in secret just like Don the Con but won't tell each other because they're fake as fuk.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Blacks have the lowest vaccine compliance rate. All of a sudden liberals want blacks excluded from society

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

Trump cult members are the biggest pussies on the planet. Just like their leader, Sargent Bone Spurs. All they do is complain about how badly they are being treated, how their freedom is being taken away. Most of them are scared to death cucks that have already gotten the shot in secret just like Don the Con but won't tell each other because they're fake as fuk.
    How much you want to bet I haven't got the shot?

You libs sure like to run your mouths

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    How much you want to bet I haven't got the shot?You libs sure like to run your mouths
    You stole the real Emily Haines username. The real Emily was smart. You're dumb. Why would I trust a dumb, thief, possible murderer??? Where's the real Emily? Where did you hide his body?

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

GTFOH with that shit. If 100k Americans died of the vaccine, a shit load of people would know about it. You can't silence people when their mom or dad die. A simple google search of... "my dad died of covid" brings up 294 million responses. Then search for "my dad died of vaccine". Guess what? 58 million hits of people saying they wished they dads had gotten the vaccine before their dad's died. I can't even find a post of someone complaining that their dad died of the vaccine. Stop the bullshit lies.

There have been 1,226 reports of myocarditis out of about 300 million mRNA doses administered in the United States, as of June 11, according to Tom Shimabukuro, a CDC vaccine safety official. Of those, 267 were reported after the first dose and 827 after the second, and 132 reports did not indicate which dose.
    Like these 1000s of bots released by big Pharma and NWO establishments?

GLORIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    How much you want to bet I haven't got the shot?

You libs sure like to run your mouths
    I look forward to natural selection doing it's thing on you people. Can't say you'll be missed. Put you want your coffin draped in a "F*ck you feelings - Trump 2020" flag. That'll own the libs.

GLORIOUS

Statistically many of them enjoy being jabbed by other things in other areas, just too scared to come out and tell everyone about it. They try to cover it up by being macho on the internet. Honestly if the person giving them the shot was a bodybuilding 24 year old man then their vaccination numbers would shoot up. Until then, hard to go out and get a vaccine when they're stuck in the closet.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Like these 1000s of bots released by big Pharma and NWO establishments?
    What makes you think these are from Big Pharma? That's a normal afternoon of DuhWhite posting BS memes.

Kermit

and yet you still haven't been vaccinated. I guess they're not forcing you hard enough huh? Hopefully, they'll start grabbing you antivaxxers by the pussy and shoving the needles down your throats.
    If send pussies out like your kind to do it, I don't think they'll be very successful.

Hey Mac, what is it like to be a sheep? Oh, my bad, I mean a lamb?

Mac, the super-spreader.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by GLORIOUS View Post
    I look forward to natural selection doing it's thing on you people. Can't say you'll be missed. Put you want your coffin draped in a "F*ck you feelings - Trump 2020" flag. That'll own the libs.
    Emily killed off the real Emily. He tried to hide it but was caught. If anyone has karma staring at them, it's him. He'll most likely be found sucking on a muffler because he couldn't find a ventilator.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If send pussies out like your kind to do it, I don't think they'll be very successful.
    Hey Mac, what is it like to be a sheep? Oh, my bad, I mean a lamb?Mac, the super-spreader.
    I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. You do you. We shall soon see who is on the right side of this argument. You guys seem to love to lose.

Mac4Lyfe

You idiots bashed Kaepernick and Nike. Nike stock gone up 300% since. Moderna and Phizer stocks are through the moon. You guys said the market would crash under Biden. The stock market is at all time highs. You guys complained about the NBA and painting the courts with BLM logos. Players today are making more money than any other sport. You guys were furious with the kneelers in the NFL. TV revenue out of the roof, BLM flags flying high in Madden football video game. You guys bitch about the vaccine, while those unvaxxed are filling up hospitals and are the only ones dying from covid today. Just like Trump, you must love getting your teeth kicked in.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

Kermit

CNN reported that if you get the vaccine, you have 99.999% chance of NOT dying from it, but if you don't get the vaccine, you have a 25 times greater chance of dying.

So there is a 0.001% chance of dying from getting the vaccine, what is 25x 0.001?

Yeah, I'll take my chances by not getting the vaccine. Especially since I already "survived" Covid last year.

Kermit

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. You do you. We shall soon see who is on the right side of this argument. You guys seem to love to lose.
    Did you get the vaccine? And if so when?

Kermit

You idiots bashed Kaepernick and Nike. Nike stock gone up 300% since. Moderna and Phizer stocks are through the moon. You guys said the market would crash under Biden. The stock market is at all time highs. You guys complained about the NBA and painting the courts with BLM logos. Players today are making more money than any other sport. You guys were furious with the kneelers in the NFL. TV revenue out of the roof, BLM flags flying high in Madden football video game. You guys bitch about the vaccine, while those unvaxxed are filling up hospitals and are the only ones dying from covid today. Just like Trump, you must love getting your teeth kicked in.
    Not sure if you have noticed or not, but the cost of everything is going up.

I just picked up 3 orders of chicken tenders from one of the local restaurants today for me and my wife, and last week an order was $5.99 and today they were $6.99

And as far as the hospitals being "filled" with unvaxxed people, why are 3 times as many people being murdered than are dying from Covid?

Are 1000's of people dying everyday from Covid?

First ... 3456789 ... Last