Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Why wouldn't they?

You're not even allowed to work there if you vote conservative.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Now if they government forced all private employers to do this, then that would be a different story. But private companies should be free to choose to do this evenly to prioritize the safety of their employees.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    If getting the vaccine stopped a person from catching it, and prevented the spread to other ppl, I'd get it.
    Too many ppl confuse 'vaccine' with 'cure'
    What??? The vaccine does indeed stop a person from catching it. It certainly prevents the spread. What fukking planet are you living on? It has been clearly proven that it stops people from catching it and it stops the spread to others. Who the hell told you differently? The vaccine is not 100% effective. So you are taking a handful of cases and using that as your thesis? You are using a few thousand people to prove your point when there's 100 million people that totally debunks your point. WTH? Look at the numbers man. Covid has plummeted because of ONE REASON. The vaccines.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

It's against the Nuremberg code.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    HMAN - you took one study that showed that some vaccinated people could spread the virus and now you made that a FACT. That study DID NOT prove that the vaccine does not prevent you from catching it. The one truth we call can agree on is that the numbers of people with Covid, the numbers of hospitalizations and deaths PLUMMETTED with the vaccines. Another truth is that the numbers are spiking right now because of a new variant (delta) and the majority of sick and dying people are unvaccinated. The vaccines are doing their purpose. That is the truth. Everything else you are talking about is conjecture.

Are you fukkking kidding me? Non vaxxers aren't bitching about those who have? Are you serious? All you non vaxxers have done is spread lies and misinformation. Non vaxxers go out there way to bash the vaccines and why they won't take it. Every thread in SBR some antivax comes in and says something negative about the vaccines, how it's communist, how it's the government control and how we are being injected with nanobots or some shit. The nonvaxxers have been nothing but little shits.

The vaccines clearly stop the spread. I've personally been around several people that entire households have had covid and I did not get it. I am positive the Moderna shot protected me. Yes, there's been breakthroughs but much lower than the total numbers of people vaccinated. You are taking a few breakthrough cases to prove that the vaccines don't work. That's shoddy science bro.

The numbers do not lie. Vaccinated people and those who have had covid are the only way to get to herd immunity. Right now, we're at 50%. We need at least 75%, so either we get more people vaccinated or we wait for the rest of people to get infected which will take about 7 to 10 years. You do the math.

I'm confused Mac

Virtually every notable Dr and scientist has said getting the vaccine doesn't stop you from catching covid or spreading it.

It's commonly known by virtually everyone and now the only argument we hear is that it will lessen the damage, if any, done to someone

There is no stopping ANYONE from catching it and we've all had it a minimum of probably 2 times. (Unless secluded at home)

Whether you are pumping gas, eating at a restaurant, shopping for groceries, at a park, around family & friends, kids are at school, in the mall, virtually anything, you are gonna touch things that thousands of other ppl have touched, and catch it.

There is no preventing it unless you lock yourself away
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Hman 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So you believe every employer can ask any medical history they want? That is against freedom.
    Why are you so dumb? Whoever said employers can ask ANY medical history? Is that what you got out of that?

Are you trying to tell us that it is against your freedom for an employer to drug test you???

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

They lie. No one corrects them. and they use fear. Fear is their currency. Fear is the ways they get ypu to forfit your civil liberties to them because they'll make you believe they'll protect you from an enemy that doesn't exist.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Now if they government forced all private employers to do this, then that would be a different story. But private companies should be free to choose to do this evenly to prioritize the safety of their employees.
    by injecting them with a vaccine not approved by the FDA?

What about those who have got covid already and their body has built up the antibodies against the virus which is stronger than the vaccine? Should they be require to inject medicine they don't need? Should they be require to inject medicine which isn't approved by the FDA and they don't need?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

What about those who have got covid already and their body has built up the antibodies against the virus which is stronger than the vaccine? Should they be require to inject medicine they don't need? Should they be require to inject medicine which isn't approved by the FDA and they don't need?
    What will be your excuse when the FDA approves the vaccines those of us have by taking since January?

Without any changes in that time.

You idiots will come up with some of brilliant f ucked up logic then, probably already have it in the hopper

Brock Landers

And if the body was so great at preventing illness, why can you get colds and flu multiple times over the years? The body is superior to those, in your argument.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Post#45

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

I'm confused Mac

Virtually every notable Dr and scientist has said getting the vaccine doesn't stop you from catching covid or spreading it.

It's commonly known by virtually everyone and now the only argument we hear is that it will lessen the damage, if any, done to someone

There is no stopping ANYONE from catching it and we've all had it a minimum of probably 2 times. (Unless secluded at home)

Whether you are pumping gas, eating at a restaurant, shopping for groceries, at a park, around family & friends, kids are at school, in the mall, virtually anything, you are gonna touch things that thousands of other ppl have touched, and catch it.

Post up those links of the reputable doctors. It’s definitely been said by many doctors that it limits your exposure. Is it 100%? No not at all. But let’s see your information

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

My physician told me I did not need the gene therapy, exactly for the reasons you mentioned
    So I did not take it. But there are morons like the low IQ broke landers, who think when you have a 5,000 calorie high fat, high carb diet like his that there is something wrong when he gets the flu and colds 2-3x per year
    I know 100s of people, family and friends who never get the flu. They take care of themselves and do not eat 3-4 mcribs at one sitting like pigboy landers does

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Post up those links of the reputable doctors. It’s definitely been said by many doctors that it limits your exposure. Is it 100%? No not at all. But let’s see your information

Dude it's talked about day and night on NBC, CNN, fox, the CDC. Everywhere

goduke

But it's already fact that being vaccinated doesn't prevent spread nor prevent you from catching it.

The ONLY argument those in favor of it have is that it might...and I reiterate MIGHT....lessen the symptoms & effects of it when you catch it. And even that isn't proven.

So what purpose does it serve?

One again...if you believe in it, then take it
    If not, don't.

People who haven't taken the vaccine aren't bitching about those who have.

If getting the vaccine stopped the spread then it would be a no-brainer that everyone should be urged to take it.

But it doesn't, so this isn't hard to understand.
    This is just nut job ranting. Do I really need to post up everything that says that it limits the spread? And that it limits the effects? I’m scared for what you are reading that you came to this conclusion. Are you watching the magnetize and nanobot videos too? If so you might be too far gone

goduke

Bananas man. I literally can find everything refuting your claims with a quick google search. Find me a few links where you are seeing this.

Hman

My Lord just Google it

Screenshot-20210803-130305
    best friend poems

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    What will be your excuse when the FDA approves the vaccines those of us have by taking since January?

Without any changes in that time.

You idiots will come up with some of brilliant f ucked up logic then, probably already have it in the hopper
    what excuse? What are you talking about. I posted a fact about the vaccine. If the FDA ever approves it, then that's a different story and people can use that information when making the decision. If they do, its very unlikely it will be the same vaccine as it is today. We will see.

Right now, there's a lot of questions about the vaccine. Does it even work? Are there any long term effects? You have no idea if in 5 years there will be ads on TV saying "if you received the vaccine in 2020 you may be eligible for compensation. Pfizer has set aside 20 billion for those who have. Call now to see if you can be part of this lawsuit" ..... Oh wait, that can't happen because the government gave the drug companies an exception from any lawsuits.

This is the biggest human experiment in history. If may be nothing. You don't know.

Why do some people not care about civil liberties anymore? Why are they so misinformed? Why are they always pretending things aren't happening? What are they so ignorant? Why do they not know anything? Because they don't do their homework. You guys never do.

Big Tech is the biggest disinformation machine in the world. Many people are stupid because of big tech.

goduke

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-benefits.html

Literally right on the cdc website

Mac4Lyfe

I'm confused Mac
    My God HMan. I don't even know where to start with this. Yes, the vaccine does not guarantee you from catching Covid. We still have people that get measles, mumps and polio. It is not a cure and it is not totally foolproof. But just because a handful of people catch covid while vaccinated does not mean that EVERYONE will get Covid. The vaccines have been proven to a high percentage to protect you from getting covid. But the biggest thing is that the vaccines prevent you from getting deathly sick. That is the most important thing.

I coach youth basketball. I'm around hundreds of kids and parents each week. I can use my experience there. We have 4 teams, two 14 year old, 13 and 10. Our first 14 year team (one of the top ranked 14u teams in the country) all played last year during covid. I'd guesstimate that 75% of them got covid by playing and close contact with others. Every week, one or two of them were out. Very mild symptoms, self quarantine get back out there. Our new 14 year olds came this year. The majority of them are vaccinated. None of our vaccinated kids have gotten covid even though they are around other kids all over the state and covid has always been high in TX. the 2 kids that are not vaccinated have both gotten covid. One got pretty sick (very tired, fever, fatigue) and was out a full 2 weeks. The other had mild symptoms. Some of our coaches were not vaccinated but they wore masks and distanced. They did not get covid. This last week we went to nationals tourney. One of our vaccinated coaches (phizer), his wife and 6 year old daughter got covid. No one else got it from them. Him and his wife have been down and out, same symptoms, very fatigued, fever, worn out. This is going on 9/10 days now. His young daughter could not get vaccinated, his older son who is vaccinated did not get covid and they all were in the same car driving 4 hours together.

This is the first breakthrough we've had on our team. He is convinced that his outcome would have been much worst had he not been vaccinated. I talk to other coaches all the time. This is typical of what they are seeing as well. Vaccinated people, especially the kids are not getting covid as easily as unvaccinated. None of the few breakthroughs were with people who had Moderna. Call it a coincidence, call it luck. I call it the vaccines working. Now, if we start seeing a great majority of breakthroughs then we are all fukked.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Remember when they had a live fantasy football auction and some libtard got offended because they thought it looked like a slave auction and then ESPN apologized for it?
    Yes, that was classic ESPN = The "Woke" of the "Woke"!

Hman

Yep read all of it...

What We Know

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing COVID-19, including severe illness and death.

COVID-19 vaccines are effective against severe disease and death from variants of the virus that causes COVID-19 currently circulating in the United States, including the Delta variant.
    Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant. When these infections occur among vaccinated people, they tend to be mild.

If you are fully vaccinated and become infected with the Delta variant, you can spread the virus to others.

People with weakened immune systems, including people who take immunosuppressive medications, may not be protected even if fully vaccinated.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

My Lord just Google it

best friend poems
    so 150 people died who were vaccinated out of 18,000 and ur saying vaccine doesn't work hmm common sense much

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

goduke

My Lord just Google it

best friend poems
    But where does it say that it’s not effective in getting covid compared to someone who is unvaccinated because you stated that earlier

goduke

Yep read all of it...

What We Know

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing COVID-19, including severe illness and death.

COVID-19 vaccines are effective against severe disease and death from variants of the virus that causes COVID-19 currently circulating in the United States, including the Delta variant.
    Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant. When these infections occur among vaccinated people, they tend to be mild.

If you are fully vaccinated and become infected with the Delta variant, you can spread the virus to others.

People with weakened immune systems, including people who take immunosuppressive medications, may not be protected even if fully vaccinated.
    But again where is the part that says it doesn’t help you not get covid? If less people can get covid who are vaccinated compared to people who aren’t that’s just simple math that the numbers would decrease.

Hman

Right on CDC website:

Crystal clear. You can still get it and spread it even if you've been vaccinated

Mac4Lyfe

My Lord just Google it
    best friend poems
    HMan - you are taking a handful of cases to prove a narrative. We have 165M Americans fully vaccinated and you are using a few hundred??? Think. Everyone has not gotten covid at least 2 times already. That is just crazy talk. Where are you getting these things???

goduke

Right on CDC website:

Crystal clear. You can still get it and spread it even if you've been vaccinated
    Not crystal clear at all. If a person gets vaccinated and that gives them a 90 percent effective rate of not getting it versus someone with zero that means they are less likely to get it and less likely to spread it. You are taking breakthrough cases and saying that’s the norm
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman

But again where is the part that says it doesn’t help you not get covid? If less people can get covid who are vaccinated compared to people who aren’t that’s just simple math that the numbers would decrease.

Even on the liberal news stations they repeat that you can still catch it and spread it.

It's not a CURE.

It's a vaccine which can merely lessen the symptoms for many

The vaccine doesn't stop the spread

It's something that every individual should decide on based in what they know about themselves

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    HMan - you are taking a handful of cases to prove a narrative. We have 165M Americans fully vaccinated and you are using a few hundred??? Think. Everyone has not gotten covid at least 2 times already. That is just crazy talk. Where are you getting these things???

Mac you guys are making up and speculating numbers to fit your argument

goduke

Even on the liberal news stations they repeat that you can still catch it and spread it.

It's not a CURE.

No one says it was a cure. But you are dodging simple statistics.

10 people in a room. 1 person has covid. If the other 9 in the room have the vaccine less people will leave that room with covid then if those 9 others were not vaccinated. Can you really deny this?

goduke

It's not a CURE.

The vaccine doesn't stop the spread

It's something that every individual should decide on based in what they know about themselves
    It does stop the spread because less people can’t get it if they are vaccinated. That in itself helps stop the spread. Its not a cure but if you put up walls(vaccinated) it eventually runs out of places to go over time limiting the spread.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    My physician told me I did not need the gene therapy, exactly for the reasons you mentioned
    So I did not take it. But there are morons like the low IQ broke landers, who think when you have a 5,000 calorie high fat, high carb diet like his that there is something wrong when he gets the flu and colds 2-3x per year
    I know 100s of people, family and friends who never get the flu. They take care of themselves and do not eat 3-4 mcribs at one sitting like pigboy landers does
    I have never got the flu either. I have never received a flu shot.

I am not comparing this to the common flu and I am not anti vaccines either or that I will never take a vaccine for this or any future problem.

Its not easy getting all the info, but if you truly are interested, you can circumvent the big tech censorship and see videos of doctors and medical experts sharing why taking the vaccine isn't necessary. Or you can just simply look up what you are allowed to see a by a bunch of 17-year old diaper wearing losers with degrees in basket weaving who are now certified fact checkers for the medical community and funded by people like George Soros.

Brock Landers

what excuse? What are you talking about. I posted a fact about the vaccine. If the FDA ever approves it, then that's a different story and people can use that information when making the decision. If they do, its very unlikely it will be the same vaccine as it is today. We will see.

Right now, there's a lot of questions about the vaccine. Does it even work? Are there any long term effects? You have no idea if in 5 years there will be ads on TV saying "if you received the vaccine in 2020 you may be eligible for compensation. Pfizer has set aside 20 billion for those who have. Call now to see if you can be part of this lawsuit" ..... Oh wait, that can't happen because the government gave the drug companies an exception from any lawsuits.

This is the biggest human experiment in history. If may be nothing. You don't know.

Why do some people not care about civil liberties anymore? Why are they so misinformed? Why are they always pretending things aren't happening? What are they so ignorant? Why do they not know anything? Because they don't do their homework. You guys never do.

Big Tech is the biggest disinformation machine in the world. Many people are stupid because of big tech.
    Shruty, the FDA is expected to authorize pfizer and moderna vaccines, as is, end of August.

The same one hundreds of millions have taken up until now

Mac4Lyfe

Right on CDC website:If you are fully vaccinated and become infected with the Delta variant, you can spread the virus to others.Crystal clear. You can still get it and spread it even if you've been vaccinated
    You took that one sentence and came up with a conclusion. Of course you can still get it and of course you can spread it. What's your point??? Did you read where it says it prevents getting covid and prevents the spread of covid??? Did you also read where it says it's not 100%??

We will know more as we get more data. We may find out the vaccines are only 50% effective, hell we may find out that it's not effective at all but that's not what the data is showing right now.

First 12345 ... Last