vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't even watch soccer unless it's the Olympics or World Cup. You obviously haven't watched their games because they have not protested or kneeled before any of these matches. You must know their political views since you formed an opinion of the entire team. Are you so sure the ENTIRE team represents some political party or maybe just 1 or 2 vocal players? Are you sure the entire team is lesbians? Several of them are married to men with kids.

Yes, they represent the US. It's not complicated. Either you root for USA or you are a triggered little bitch. Too many SBR Trump followers carry US flags and say they don't like cancel culture but they're the first ones ready to cancel someone. Usually another US citizen. Oh the hypocrisy.
    Roy bacon claims to be a patriot. Once he heard a few girls on the team didn’t like trump….he started rooting against the United States. Just an angry, bitter old man who has zero accomplishments in life.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

This is your mantra regarding all of the USA too. You are hoping and praying that we fail as a country because you hate this country now. You hate yourself. You hate Trump lost so much that you want others to feel your hurt through failure. You said you hope China, Russia or N Korea bomb us. Think about that shit? You are totally fukked in the head.
    No I hate this soccer team because they protest and support BLM, anti American in how they hold themselves prior to game play. They disrespect the Anthem.

I love America and support our Olympians. I like myself also.. Stop projecting and look in the mirror yourself Mac. You spew a lot of crap in your posts lately get a grip.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Lympics!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    No I hate this soccer team because they protest and support BLM, anti American in how they hold themselves prior to game play. They disrespect the Anthem.
    I love America and support our Olympians. I like myself also.. Stop projecting and look in the mirror yourself Mac. You spew a lot of crap in your posts lately get a grip.
    Jibbby, which players support BLM and which are anti American, since you know so much about women's soccer?? Can you please show us how ANY of them disrespected the Anthem in the Olympics because I can't find anything. Are you just making shit up??? Fake outrage?

You love America but you want us to be bombed? You support our Olympians but you're glad WE lost? You like yourself but you're not vaccinated? Stop lying to yourself and to the forum. You hate America now and you hate yourself. You hate where you live and you hate the people around you. All you do is bitch about your pathetic life and how you are oppressed because some red colored hair girl triggered you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby, which players support BLM and which are anti American, since you know so much about women's soccer?? Can you please show us how ANY of them disrespected the Anthem in the Olympics because I can't find anything. Are you just making shit up??? Fake outrage?

You love America but you want us to be bombed? You support our Olympians but you're glad WE lost? You like yourself but you're not vaccinated? Stop lying to yourself and to the forum. You hate America now and you hate yourself. You hate where you live and you hate the people around you. All you do is bitch about your pathetic life and how you are oppressed because some red colored hair girl triggered you.
    Stop your woke ramblings already. Take off your mini skirt and grow a pair. You are whinny little biitch Mac that needs a hug from mommy. Not a good look on SBR lately.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I don't even watch soccer unless it's the Olympics or World Cup. You obviously haven't watched their games because they have not protested or kneeled before any of these matches. You must know their political views since you formed an opinion of the entire team. Are you so sure the ENTIRE team represents some political party or maybe just 1 or 2 vocal players? Are you sure the entire team is lesbians? Several of them are married to men with kids.

Yes, they represent the US. It's not complicated. Either you root for USA or you are a triggered little bitch. Too many SBR Trump followers carry US flags and say they don't like cancel culture but they're the first ones ready to cancel someone. Usually another US citizen. Oh the hypocrisy.
    Their contempt and hate for the US is well documented. Turning their back on the National Anthem, dropping the flag on the ground, promoting bigotry and hate. These are all facts. Google is your friend.

They don't do it now because they would be DQ'd. Duh

I love the games. Watch hours a day. We have so many great real Americans. Love it. But as you see from all except tranny vitty we real Americans do not like that woke anti-American whoreshit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is women's soccer today ..

It's pure woke garbage now. Wouldn't be surprised if they burn the flag now before games. https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/us/nw...rnd/index.html

Mac4Lyfe

This is women's soccer today ..
    It's pure woke garbage now. Wouldn't be surprised if they burn the flag now before games. https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/us/nw...rnd/index.html
    Jibbby you are a whiny bitch now. All you do is complain about your fukked up life. Everything anyone does triggers you. You can't just watch sports, you have to be affected by sports and share your fake outrage here at SBR. Get the sand out of your vagina. You don't even know what WOKE means because you are a sleepy, dirty, smelly pussy. Burn flags before games??? You couldn't even find a picture of protest from the Olympics.

This was the Britain and Chile teams that actually took a knee at the Olympics. Do you think they don't love Chile???

This was the Swiss team. Do you think they are anti Swiss?

Since you hate the US so much, maybe you should move to German? Oh Wait, here they are kneeling.

Maybe you should go to Japan. Oh wait, even the Japanese team, the host country, bending the knee.

Wipe your wet vagina and stop sitting when you pee. You are embarrassing yourself with your fake outrage.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Jibbby you are a whiny bitch now. All you do is complain about your fukked up life. Everything anyone does triggers you. You can't just watch sports, you have to be affected by sports and share your fake outrage here at SBR. Get the sand out of your vagina. You don't even know what WOKE means because you are a sleepy, dirty, smelly pussy. Burn flags before games??? You couldn't even find a picture of protest from the Olympics.

This was the Britain and Chile teams that actually took a knee at the Olympics. Do you think they don't love Chile???

Since you hate the US so much, maybe you should move to German? Oh Wait, here they are kneeling.

Maybe you should go to Japan. Oh wait, even the Japanese team, the host country, bending the knee.

Wipe your wet vagina and stop sitting when you pee. You are embarrassing yourself with your fake outrage.
    I wonder if they're kneeling because they care or because it is trendy?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Their contempt and hate for the US is well documented. Turning their back on the National Anthem, dropping the flag on the ground, promoting bigotry and hate. These are all facts. Google is your friend.
    I love the games. Watch hours a day. We have so many great real Americans. Love it. But as you see from all except tranny vitty we real Americans do not like that woke anti-American whoreshit.
    What, who made you a REAL AMERICAN? Did you take a test? Were you knighted? lol

How do you turn your back on a song? WTF? Please show us the entire team dropping a US flag on the ground. You are just making up shit that you saw on Fox. You sound ridiculous and like a cuck. They hate the US, while wearing US jerseys. Haha, are you that stupid to get played like this? Bigotry and hate? WTF? That's everyday at SBR and you're still here. Damn, this country is fukkked because guys like you are so easily triggered OVER EVERYTHING. You probably wrap your kids in bubble wrap too. Charmin soft.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    NONE of us even know why they are kneeling. You guys just make up shit and get mad for nothing. WHO GIVES A SHIT? If it triggers you that much, don't watch or maybe write them a letter and ask them why they're kneeling. It just doesn't matter much to me because I am not invested in what they are kneeling for. They could be kneeling for Game of Thrones. What does it matter? And when did that mean they hate America or hate Britain or hate Japan, etc.

Kermit

NONE of us even know why they are kneeling. You guys just make up shit and get mad for nothing. WHO GIVES A SHIT? If it triggers you that much, don't watch or maybe write them a letter and ask them why they're kneeling. It just doesn't matter much to me because I am not invested in what they are kneeling for. They could be kneeling for Game of Thrones. What does it matter? And when did that mean they hate America or hate Britain or hate Japan, etc.
    My only real gripe with the women's soccer team was when they were bitching about equal pay and it turned out that they were making more than the men.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

When the Canadian anthem is played at a sporting event I expect everyone who is able to stand to do that. If you want to sing along even better. When all the fans are standing and the players are kneeling it really isn't good. I'm not saying it bothers me to the point of going insane or anything but I see other nations players singing their anthem with pride.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They need to give some money back for this performance. Equal pay means equal play. The men played much tougher and beat Mexico. Give these men the money they give to women.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You obviously didn't read my rant post and comprehend. I SAID WOMEN'S SOCCER!! Not just USA soccer.

It's all garbage now. Wokeness and protesting anthems. Taking knees rather then showing rspk!! I didn't like it with the NFL players and that shiit is still going on now with soccer.. Fock em.. I won't watch..

You keep taking a knee, rooting and watching fruitcake. Enjoy!! I'm out!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-02-21 at 05:05 PM.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

What a penetrating dope to say unamerican to bet against US soccer team. You need to quit fvcking gambling. Guess you think it is unamerican when we bet against a US tennis player? penetrating idiot.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    What a penetrating dope to say unamerican to bet against US soccer team. You need to quit fvcking gambling. Guess you think it is unamerican when we bet against a US tennis player? penetrating idiot.
    I root against American born UFC fighters all of the time. I guess that makes me treasonous.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    they thought it was a tik tok challenge thingy

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Oh Canada

Purple hair
    #staywokeandeatfresh

RoyBacon

What, who made you a REAL AMERICAN? Did you take a test? Were you knighted? lol

How do you turn your back on a song? WTF? Please show us the entire team dropping a US flag on the ground. You are just making up shit that you saw on Fox. You sound ridiculous and like a cuck. They hate the US, while wearing US jerseys. Haha, are you that stupid to get played like this? Bigotry and hate? WTF? That's everyday at SBR and you're still here. Damn, this country is fukkked because guys like you are so easily triggered OVER EVERYTHING. You probably wrap your kids in bubble wrap too. Charmin soft.
    These are not real Americans.

They hate the country. They are militant, stupid, tranny far left losers which I have nothing against. You and vitty are pretty close to that too and I think your fine chaps. Just don't you far left anti-Americans try to play on our national team. That's all.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Who the Fukk said to not BET against America? Reading comprehension mofo.

Mac4Lyfe

I did read your post and you clearly said you hate this team, just like you said in the past that you hate where our country is going and wished we get bombed. You sick fukkk.

Now that I showed your dumb ass other women kneeling, you changed your tune and said all women’s soccer. Stop your lying. I guess you hate all sports now because I can find kneelers in every fukkking sport now a days.
    You obviously didn't read my rant post and comprehend. I SAID WOMEN'S SOCCER!! Not just USA soccer.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    When the Canadian anthem is played at a sporting event I expect everyone who is able to stand to do that. If you want to sing along even better. When all the fans are standing and the players are kneeling it really isn't good. I'm not saying it bothers me to the point of going insane or anything but I see other nations players singing their anthem with pride.
    LB, people are kneeling all across the globe these days. It’s not just North America. I don’t expect anyone to do anything and I really don’t give a shit if someone does not stand or sing for an anthem that in the US is played too much anyway. It should be for special occasions only, not before a youth basketball game or in front of the local grocery store.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom line average person trash todays generation

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

What were the odds on Canada to win this game?

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

LB, people are kneeling all across the globe these days. It’s not just North America. I don’t expect anyone to do anything and I really don’t give a shit if someone does not stand or sing for an anthem that in the US is played too much anyway. It should be for special occasions only, not before a youth basketball game or in front of the local grocery store.
    Heck they even play it at the OTB's in NY before the races start.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave icon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

People have become numb to the anthem because it's overplayed and overexposed. I remember standing in my living room in tears when Whitney Houston sang the anthem at the SuperBowl, which I believe was after 9/11. Her voice shook me. But hearing the anthem on a recording at my local Kroger was just too much. Come on man.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Canada got lucky but the US weren't exactly killing it, Sweden on the other hand looks pretty great. They were pressuring all game long, could've scored 2 or 3 pretty easily. Canada will have to play outta their minds to win or just get another lucky PK in the 75th.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I remember standing in my living room in tears when Whitney Houston sang the anthem at the SuperBowl, which I believe was after 9/11. Her voice shook me
    Super Bowl 25

Agreed that was incredible.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Super Bowl 25
    Agreed that was incredible.
    Jay - it was 10 days after the Desert Storm Gulf War. I knew it was right after some patriotic troop event because I was screaming USA, USA, USA, let's kick some ass right after.

Damn, that was a long time ago. Seems like yesterday.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Jay - it was 10 days after the Desert Storm Gulf War. I knew it was right after some patriotic troop event because I was screaming USA, USA, USA, let's kick some ass right after.

Damn, that was a long time ago. Seems like yesterday.
    So what you are saying is the anthem only matters if there is a war or some terrorist attack. Then you will weep like a school girl in patriotism but any other day our national anthem means jack shit? Why am I not surprised? But You will be pissed and call everyone else a traitor for not backing a soccer team? I don't even know what to say to that but.....wow. You are a real American hero Mac.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    So what you are saying is the anthem only matters if there is a war or some terrorist attack. Then you will weep like a school girl in patriotism but any other day our national anthem means jack shit? Why am I not surprised? But You will be pissed and call everyone else a traitor for not backing a soccer team? I don't even know what to say to that but.....wow. You are a real American hero Mac.
    Stop being dumb Unde. I never said it's only important during war. I never said it means jack shit. I said it's been overused, which is why I think you're seeing people use it as a platform.

Like I give a fukk that you think I wept like a school girl over my country. My dad fought in 3 wars, he saw dozens of friends die for this country. He couldn't even sit through Platoon. He was a real American hero, so fukk off.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Canada got lucky but the US weren't exactly killing it, Sweden on the other hand looks pretty great. They were pressuring all game long, could've scored 2 or 3 pretty easily. Canada will have to play outta their minds to win or just get another lucky PK in the 75th.
    Swiss are playing very well. I think they win big.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe;30453662[B
    ]People have become numb to the anthem because it's overplayed and overexposed. [/B] I remember standing in my living room in tears when Whitney Houston sang the anthem at the SuperBowl, which I believe was after 9/11. Her voice shook me. But hearing the anthem on a recording at my local Kroger was just too much. Come on man.
    I don't get tired of it. I get tired of you fuggers who don't have the common decency to respect the country and all those who made it possible. You're either with us and stand or against us and kneel like cowards. No middle ground.

First 1234 Last