Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

That didn't take long..Zverev just jumped from +1400 to +850 to win the US Open

I'll try not to tear my rotator cuff patting myself on the back too hard but I did just post this on another forum. He'll eventually be the 2nd betting fav. Was strongly considering making another Novak/Berrettini type bet at (-140/+1400) but at +850 the value just isn't there.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

What about Nadal? Or “stinky” as I like to refer to him. Guy looks like he just wreaks like straight ass and rotten egg scented farts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is always a threat every tourney he plays top 4 choice

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    What about Nadal? Or “stinky” as I like to refer to him. Guy looks like he just wreaks like straight ass and rotten egg scented farts.
    I wouldn't touch Nadal at +6500 let alone +650. If he can't win the French he sure as shit aint wanting the Open.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    I wouldn't touch Nadal at +6500 let alone +650. If he can't win the French he sure as shit aint wanting the Open.
    Good to know

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Joker struggles at u.s open and guy lost it at Olympics, was acting similar to how he got disqualified at us open, he doesn't look like he's in a good head space right now and zverev can beat anyone on his day so looks good bet, definitely deserves to be 2nd fav zverev

Doug tushyterror

Good to know
    Only reason he ever won it in 2017 & 2019 is cuz he got Anderson & Medvedev (1st GS Finals for both)
    I'd just stick with Novak & Zverev on this one. Hopefully they're on opposite halves so they can meet in the Final to guarantee a winning Future.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Joker struggles at u.s open and guy lost it at Olympics, was acting similar to how he got disqualified at us open, he doesn't look like he's in a good head space right now and zverev can beat anyone on his day so looks good bet, definitely deserves to be 2nd fav zverev
    Absolutely, he seems like a totally different player now that he has serve straightened out & is going for his shots instead of pushing. This might be prisoner of the moment thinking but if him & Novak meet up in the Final, right now I would give Zverev the slight edge (I just think Novak would crack under the pressure of winning the CYGS after what just happened a couple of days ago).

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

I like Med and Nadal

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    I like Med and Nadal
    Actually took a shot at Med in 2019 Open for $500 at +3300. Brutal beat after coming back from down 0-2 to Nadal. Still not as bad as 2018 French when I had Sloane Stephens for $500 at +6000. Up a set & a break against Halep in the Final. (Never hedged either bet)
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 08-01-21 at 06:24 AM.

jjgold

Med does not have it in him to win

Something lacking

Nadal finished too old,,we saw a big clay decline this year and his best surface

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Med does not have it in him to win

Something lacking

Nadal finished too old,,we saw a big clay decline this year and his best surface
    It’s called body mass. The guy has no chest or shoulders. He’s a fukking coat hanger.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

none of the players mentioned above this comment will win the US open.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

The US Open is best of 5 and not best of 3. Odds don't seem to reflect this change.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Where is Rublev's odds at? Rubie or Med for me.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

also, watch out for Roger getting another favorable draw and going deep worth a shot can always hedge due to favorable draws he always gets

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The US Open is best of 5 and not best of 3. Odds don't seem to reflect this change.
    5 bruh always 5 bruh.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Where is Rublev's odds at? Rubie or Med for me.
    +2900..Rublev's my fav. player & I even know he has no chance. (maybe if he improves his backhand & starts coming to the net more he might win a Slam in a couple years)

BeatTheJerk

+2900..Rublev's my fav. player & I even know he has no chance. (maybe if he improves his backhand & starts coming to the net more he might win a Slam in a couple years)
    Dougy how much money have you used of your stash pal ?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7579

For someone into death metal this is an interesting accusation to throw around

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Dougy how much money have you used of your stash pal ?
    Out of the $45.5K I picked up jerky I currently have exactly 40K left. Reloaded $500 last wk which I lost (got that up to $3300 then fukked that up with Barty, Tsitsipas & Novak) & just reloaded 5K yesterday.

BeatTheJerk

Out of the $45.5K I picked up jerky I currently have exactly 40K left. Reloaded $500 last wk which I lost (got that up to $3300 then fukked that up with Barty, Tsitsipas & Novak) & just reloaded 5K yesterday.
    Ok cool thanks for the update. Did you ever break your dick off in that ghetto black dime piece again ?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Ok cool thanks for the update. Did you ever break your dick off in that ghetto black dime piece again ?
    Not just yet, hopefully in 3 weeks. Literally scheduling an appointment for pvssy like I'm going to the dentist. (only difference is I'll be filling her cavity instead of the dentist filling mine).

BeatTheJerk

Not just yet, hopefully in 3 weeks. Literally scheduling an appointment for pvssy like I'm going to the dentist. (only difference is I'll be filling her cavity instead of the dentist filling mine).
    Oh that’s the golden move pal

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    For someone into death metal this is an interesting accusation to throw around
    Not certain what you mean here. Not really “into it” I used to play drums for years. Those days are long behind me. I used to have long ass curly hair though and no way was that shit going to flow right if it wasn’t washed and conditioned daily. Are suggesting what genre of music you listen to has a stereotypical scent to it? I did security at a gigantic venue for nearly every genre on the planet and nobody on earth smells worse than Tool fans.

jjgold

Joker could be mentally done this year

We shall see