Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Not bad predictions given the fact they were in July. Yankees look like they can’t be stopped though. That lineup is deep. If they can get even mediocre pitching outside of Cole it’s a wrap in the A.L.
    They choke a lot. Also have huge moments of no scoring. Don't trust the lineup at all.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Ok so when they make it again you could hedge by taking the opponent in the world series. Why not do a smart bet instead of losing all the others.
    Because my bet is a winner and it pays 67500. Your bet pays 30k right now. It’s worth it for me to shoot for the extra 37500 and I think the white Sox are better

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Eh, Mets not so much. I think the Braves upgraded with Rosario and Duvall. I realize Baez is big but if Degrom isn’t healthy, they are not contenders. Dodgers will be there.

White sox are insane good with adding kimbrel. They are deadly with him and Liam at the back end of bullpen.
    Pretty solid take.

Yanks are gonna be tough out. It’s Yankees vs Dodgers at this point. I don’t like the back end of the bullpen of either team and that could be the downfall but it remains to be seen.

goduke

Pretty solid take.

Yanks are gonna be tough out. It’s Yankees vs Dodgers at this point. I don’t like the back end of the bullpen of either team and that could be the downfall but it remains to be seen.
    Yes your Braves take was solid. I disagree on the yanks getting to the end but that’s ok.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Because my bet is a winner and it pays 67500. Your bet pays 30k right now. It’s worth it for me to shoot for the extra 37500 and I think the white Sox are better
    I believe white sox wont get past the first round.

goduke

I believe white sox wont get past the first round.
    We will see. I’m been good with season ending predictions on this forum over the years. I’m confident in my pick

Demonata

We will see. I’m been good with season ending predictions on this forum over the years. I’m confident in my pick

So you just believe the dodgers are worse now after winning it?

goduke

So you just believe the dodgers are worse now after winning it?
    It has nothing to do with the dodgers. I believe the White Sox have the best team for the postseason. I think they have players that are hungry and I think Anderson, Robert, Abreu and Jimenez are just absolute nightmares to get through all at the same time. The bullpen is solid. Now starting pitching isn’t the best but there’s been blueprints of World Series winners taking it all as long as they have solid bullpen arms which they do.
    The Dodgers may make the World Series and that’s fine, this bet is to win it all. I got +675 and the dodgers were +280 when I made the bet so I like where I stand.

goduke

Had to add one other future today. The Cards were on my original list of potential teams but then when I posted I honestly thought they had no shot to make the playoff so o took them off. This team has the pitching and bullpen I think to make a run so I took them at +4000 today for 750. I still think the white Sox are the front runner but I would kick myself if I didn’t bet this.

vitterd

I really like what the Braves did. The problem was depth in their lineup. Once you got past first 4 guys, they were terrible. But after adding Duvall and Rosario, that changes. Also getting a quality closer.
    Vitterd home run

goduke

Vitterd home run
    Tough to really make good money off your prediction though. When you posted it they actually still had ok odds to make the playoffs. Now if they win the World Series which I don’t see then you really hit a home run

vitterd

Tough to really make good money off your prediction though. When you posted it they actually still had ok odds to make the playoffs. Now if they win the World Series which I don’t see then you really hit a home run
    I could be wrong but weren’t they like +600 to win the division at that point? I’m not sure but I thought it was around there.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

goduke

I could be wrong but weren’t they like +600 to win the division at that point? I’m not sure but I thought it was around there.
    I looked a little later though so I could be wrong as well. Overall it was still a solid prediction just in case my previous comment didn’t reflect that. I just missed the boat on it if it was better odds

First 12