bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

So valid elections/democracy is dead and the Dems are in fullswing to destroy our country I was thinking about busting out this worthless American citizenship and selling my homes and cashing out all assets and busting out my credit and then skipping cross the border back and forth real quick w no ID of course...my new name is Pablo...I'm a "refugee" from anywhere and just living off welfare etc w no covid mandates etc if I commit some petty crime like killing somebody drunk driving they'll just let me go to avoid any chance of deportation and rather than show up for court I'll just reborderflip w a new name...itll finally get rid of my tremendous "white privilege" (aka employed privilege/save and plan your whole life privilege) too as I'll be just another blue-eyed oppressed minority (you don't know what its like to have a tan) like the ones that run Mexico. Adios amigos, Juan esta muerto...larga vida Pablo González! 🇲🇽
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619, and hawkwind

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

GL on your future life sounds great !!! As Robin Leach would say get ready for your A's high life style !!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not a bad idea to get many credit c's and get the cash from them and then leave to Canada with zero credit damage and maybe 150k free cash

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Not a bad idea to get many credit c's and get the cash from them and then leave to Canada with zero credit damage and maybe 150k free cash
    Oh wow

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fisher use your head

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That's pretty low class, don't need to willfully steal like that. Besides there's ton of free cash for him here as Pablo.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

This guy trying to steal my well executed plan.

Get your own.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420