Betpoints: 7624

Virus is almost done boys

Time to get on with life

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

2 confirmed cases here (county)

life didn't change for me besides not burning money on the shit show that is the NBA regular season

family not trying to get together was a plus
    Points Awarded:

jackbo gave ThaTopMoron 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I dunno lb

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

one of my best friends died today from this bs and another is feeling god awful about to goto the hospital when she can. GTFO of here with your nonsense. I get that most of the degenerates on here are ready to roll the dice bc of their inherit nature and the odds of the disease affecting their personal health, but have some class and patience and shut the fack up in the mean time. This is going to be one of the worst weeks mb the peak. Do you have no relatives or friends you are worried about infecting if you go on with your worthless life? Auto donk threads make me want to punch holes in the wall you guys are so freakin clueless. Your 10$ parlay bets will come back next year your freakln loser. take a look in the mirror and stop being such a selfish imbecile.

Best,

themetssuck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 12 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gopolks, GunShard, sweethook, Louisvillekid1, Wabashwonders, Black Coffee, JohnGalt2341, Thor4140, cooperman, pabonaparte, mikejamm, and mezmurized2

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Laker wrong here.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I hope your right. I'm not seeing it Laker.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    one of my best friends died today from this bs and another is feeling god awful about to goto the hospital when she can. GTFO of here with your nonsense. I get that most of the degenerates on here are ready to roll the dice bc of their inherit nature and the odds of the disease affecting their personal health, but have some class and patience and shut the fack up in the mean time. This is going to be one of the worst weeks mb the peak. Do you have no relatives or friends you are worried about infecting if you go on with your worthless life? Auto donk threads make me want to punch holes in the wall you guys are so freakin clueless. Your 10$ parlay bets will come back next year your freakln loser. take a look in the mirror and stop being such a selfish imbecile.

Best,

themetssuck
    I'm truly sorry for your losses. I have a huge heart but this thing is a cycle thing

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I wish you were right lb. No matter what so many families around the globe are going to be set back years in terms of any semblance of financial stability. The end result in terms of economic impact is the wealth gap is going to widen and big business will win like they always do.

Really surprised Trump hasn’t gone all in on modern monetary theory. Not that it matters but He would have my vote in 2020 if he went off reservation and somehow guaranteed the stimulus of our tax money paid off mortgages and rent on primary residences for people impacted by this who earn less than a certain amount per year. I want the people who bust their ass to provide for their family to still have their health, a home and savings not debt and uncertainty when this all ends. I know it is virtually impossible to do but if people aren’t stressing how they are going to keep roof over their heads as year goes on maybe they will calm down and follow instructions. Keep that sanity and saved money for when we get economy cranking and put it back into all the various industries. Enough petty bs. Put it aside and find solutions and prepare for future situations.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Best,

themetssuck
    Agree 100%.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

wrong, still the beginning.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

In Alberta (Canada) we have been on lockdown for 3 weeks. They just announced most likely earliest they will start lifting restrictions is June 1, with May 15 being the peak.

How is it almost done?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Nobody fukin knows. Even the "experts" or doctors. Everybody has their own opinion. But the last place to look for advice on this situation is a gambling forum.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

fukkin right reopen the beaches let's party

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Time to get on with life
    Good luck, LakerBoy.

Have fun driving into the US and back into Canada.

Let us know how that works out for you.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26347

I will consider it done when sports come back.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Best,

themetssuck
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine how you're feeling right now.

As for your comment LB, I hope you're right but we locked down well before North America and many other parts of the world and we're still getting new cases and deaths daily here. I don't think any of us truly know when this will be over sadly.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are back soon, the curves do not lie around the world

Pandemics are very easy to predict as far as duration

Good call Laker

Way more people die of drugs than this and not even close and many other diseases

Many many states have very little cases

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We are back soon, the curves do not lie around the world

Pandemics are very easy to predict as far as duration

Good call Laker

Way more people die of drugs than this and not even close and many other diseases

Many many states have very little cases
    Yes this will be over really soon. The US numbers look really good.

Even if the curve was to flatten right now that would still mean 30k new cases and 2k deaths / day for US alone.

Churches full by Easter, right?

jjgold

are declines even associated with separation??

juicername

are declines even associated with separation??
    Imagine what the numbers would've been without social distancing!

Also take into consideration that a spike or decline in new cases or deaths today would be a result of what was done 2-4 weeks ago and what the conditions were then.
    A constant decline in new cases/deaths is probably way in the future.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    In Alberta (Canada) we have been on lockdown for 3 weeks. They just announced most likely earliest they will start lifting restrictions is June 1, with May 15 being the peak.

How is it almost done?
    who are they. canadian officials. it is just a nasty flu bug going around. doubtful anyone in canada would know the difference.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

As soon as they let people loose, numbers will go back up. Numbers only leveling off now because everyone has been locked up for 2-3 weeks

jjgold

I will always be cautious now

No more crowds for me

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I will always be cautious now

No more crowds for me
    Hard to avoid crowds if you like going to games, bars, restaurants ect.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Time to get on with life

You predicted 100 million deaths like 2 weeks ago

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

What you guys don’t understand is the virus is never going away so you really expect us to be locked down until a vaccine is ready??? That is about a year or so....Unreal that a lot of you are OK with the government controlling you.

Fauchi and that surgeon general need to be removed as they offer zero positivity.
    Points Awarded:

Mackballs gave Booya711 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    You predicted 100 million deaths like 2 weeks ago
    That was from an article that I read. Also don't forget there is no end time for this. So the death count will go on forever like the flu.

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    What you guys don’t understand is the virus is never going away so you really expect us to be locked down until a vaccine is ready??? That is about a year or so....Unreal that a lot of you are OK with the government controlling you.

Fauchi and that surgeon general need to be removed as they offer zero positivity.
    Booya, you do have a point here.

The Swedes might be on to something with less restrictions and more common sense.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/gabriel.../#48009f2e5f91
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Good luck, LakerBoy.

Have fun driving into the US and back into Canada.

Let us know how that works out for you.
    It's working out just fine. No traffic. Border is dead compared to before. No one bothers me. Just have to be more careful at delivery and pickup.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Booya, you do have a point here.

The Swedes might be on to something with less restrictions and more common sense.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/gabriel.../#48009f2e5f91

exactly Juicer....We can all agree that we don't want any loved ones dying but 24 hour lockdown for months isnt the answer either.
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    exactly Juicer....We can all agree that we don't want any loved ones dying but 24 hour lockdown for months isnt the answer either.
    Unfortunately there will probably be a lot of suicides to follow from bankrupted small business owners and in low income families who can't take the pressure. Will they count as Covid-19 victims?
    Sad times all around.

jjgold

Lakers basically been the authority on this since day one

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Unfortunately there will probably be a lot of suicides to follow from bankrupted small business owners and in low income families who can't take the pressure. Will they count as Covid-19 victims?
    Sad times all around.
    suicides/murder-suicides/domestic violence deaths.....not sure about you but coronavirus is a better way to go than these options

1234 ... Last